View Single Post
Old 01-Aug-20, 19:54
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Older guy starts fight with his brother's younger girlfriend and gets his ass kic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsure4321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Neither of those are the reason i think it's fake.

For one the GF and OP have the same writing style and it's on Reddit

But mainly, it's all just written like a bad budget movie script. Like every single part is written to make the brother and his family out to be the antagonist and the girlfriend to be the protagonist.

His brother starts the argument
His brother throws the first punch
His brother is a secret racist
He just walks into the house after having to stand between them because that's just how people act when reacting to your GF and brother getting into a drunken staredown.
Also for some reason he leaves this out of his story and we don't find out about it until her story.
Also he doesn't even think about or mentioning who got up into the others face first.
Also for some reason we only get her side of the story and not her brothers, you know like in bad movies where you only get the protagonist side of the story
His dad waits until is brother is losing to breaking up the fight
His parents act like she is a Capulet and he is a Montague
Everyone is against the Girlfriend accept his little sister who is telling the truth.
Everyone else is also a secret racist and secretly scheming with the brother to take down his protagonist GF
His early 20s girlfriend continues to be really mature about the situation, but for some reason got into a drunk fight a few days ago
Ect.

Well the reason why I think it might be fake is also because of the political aspect. But the OP didn't talk about this in original story and it only came out after they asked him about it. People originally assumed that the girl was some crazy Trump supporter who assaulted and racism was never mentioned in the first reddit threat.

Also I would not agree she is any sort of protagonist either. She was getting into stupid heated arguments with her BF's family and screaming into people faces at their home the first time she met them. She kept arguing and escalating the situation even when repeatedly told to stop by her BF who tried to separate her from his brother.

I don't know what kind of normal person would approve of that kind of behavior, regardless whether she threw the first punch or not. But maybe on reddit people think that this type of behavior is cool these days I don't know. I don't live in America either so maybe everyone got crazy over politics there who knows.

The bad movie script would be more along the lines of the older brother initiating everything or even throwing obvious racial taunts at her and she would then reply calmly with something witty and he would eventually lose his mind.

But yeah, it could just as well be fake, although it's not really obvious, I mean if it is a fake story you have to give some credit to the OP for trying his best to make it look believable.