View Single Post
Old 11-Oct-12, 12:20
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

As I'm sure I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, my ex-girlfriend used to be a competitive swimmer and she also had a few years of experience in judo. We had some pretty rough wrestling matches (for fun or as foreplay)and I never managed to beat her or make her submit. She, on the other hand, made me tap out a couple of times.
I'm not a competitive wrestler, but I'm no slouch either and until I met my ex, I fantasized about being outwrestled by a girl/woman, but never really believed it would happen (most guys, I'm sure, never really expect to lose to a "girl" in anything, and if they do, it's usually because they don't give it their best effort, or because they simply enjoy it and want to be dominated -nothing wrong with that).
In my case, I had to sweat and strain, just to keep her from pinning me or locking me up in the first few moments of our more serious wrestling matches (If you've been in a real wrestling match with a strong opponent, you know what I'm talking about). To experience that with a woman, to feel raw muscular strength and skill in combination with (and complete contrast to) everything you consider feminine and female, is the most humiliating, and at the same time the most arousing feeling I've ever had.
So, in answer to your question: Did I lose to a woman in real life? -Yes.
Do I think it happens a lot? -No, I don't.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to danaos77 For This Useful Post: