View Single Post
Old 06-Nov-20, 22:43
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I could be wrong, but I throw strippers in the same pot than hookers...and while I agree that they just as sessionsgirls interact with us because of the financial gain, I would not consider sessiongirls as sex workers opposed to the others. So personally I have a lot more respect for sessiongirls as for sex workers (although I have nothing against those).
I've gotten handjobs and actual sex from known session wrestlers. One of them even had written on her profile that she specifically did not do anything sexual so I absolutely didn't ask. She ended up insisting in the session that I have an orgasm and told me I wasn't allowed to leave until i got one. I know that probably sounds like utter BS, but I promise you that it's not. I was pretty surprised, to say the least.

Many (though not all) session wrestlers are willing to go topless and nude in the sessions for an extra fee. Many can be seen actually doing sex work on clips4sale.com. And many even say on their Twitter profiles they're sex workers.
So... as far as session wrestlers not being sex workers? I mean...
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post: