View Single Post
Old 16-Jun-21, 00:33
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

Prices go up - it happens. Especially when a session wrestlers starts getting more well known, and more skilled/popular. It's a luxury service...it's up to every individual person to decide what they're willing to pay. If something/someone is charging too much for you, then don't book...simple really.

I've noticed some of the fees have gone up in the UK, but not massively so, and not off-putting (for me at any right). Those who were charging, say £150, are now charging £175-£200, and those who were charging around £200 are now around £250.

I think maybe safety concerns re the pandemic may also have come into play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
400-500 for what? You mean hoply Not for 1 hour Time with a Girl 😂😂😂😂😂 because This is absolutly a joke
No service in a Wrestling Session is worth such a charge, absolutly nothing!
Maybe not worth it for you, for others who are willing to pay, it is. If you either can't afford it, or don't want to pay it, then don't.

But don't expect girls to lower their prices just because some don't want to pay it. That would only happen if they weren't getting business, and lets be honest, that probably won't be an issue.

It's supply and demand
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: