View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-20, 19:18
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting opinion - a regulated session wrestling industry.

Presumably you wouldn't mind registering with your real identity and details to avail yourself of this price and quality controlled state-regulated business.
Yes that's an excellent idea! That would filter out a lot of timewasters if they can't hide in anonymity. Maybe not implemented at the state level but imagine if say Sessiongirls website started charging a small fee to use and that money was used to fund girls expenses if they sign an exclusivity contract or something. There's a dedicated force out there to help the women out and make the most of it, And in return prices are moderated and the quality of the scene goes up!, This is more like it cheers London. I don't want to seem like I have all the answers, I don't. I'm hoping others might have the missing pieces. I'm certainly doing more than calling everyone an idiot though. And its telling that some people shout fake news at those they disagree with. Who else does that?🎃

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I donīt know if it makes it more interesting if you get only answers from people who agree with you, but it will not have an impact on session prices, neither does it have if answer you and itīs an answer you donīt like.

I asked you the question twice, and you didnīt answer even though you posted other stuff, so you were not that busy, and of course you are free to answer or not, only if in a topice like this you post (and I quote)

"If anything jumped up that much in price, regardless of whether its a luxury or not, I'd be angry and I bet I'm not alone"

You have to deliver evidence, otherwise I consider it Fake News (although that post was not only directed to you).

I had one of my first sessions with a well known girl 20 years ago. the session fee was 350 back then. Nowadays her fee is 400. Thatīs 15% up in 20 years, less than inflation, so I cannot agree at all if you post that prices jumped.
Of course there are girls asking 600-700 for a session. Everybody is free to accept that price and do a session, I personally would never do a session at that price and choose another girl instead. And nobody of us posting here will have those girls lower their fees.
Frankly its attitudes that need to change. I can see the session scene purely being the domain of the rich if all people care about is money. Pure unchecked greed isn't good for anyone or anything. The music industry tried nickel and diming people and now its a shell of itself. Does anyone actually enjoy microtransactions in video games? Bad business practices will eventually make it where only a handful of people are making any money at all. I'm not saying everyone has to conform, but shouldn't there be other outlets so other people can have opportunities? And yeah its a luxury but its given many people great memories, friendships, skills and opportunities. Shouldn't we all have a chance to share in that?

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not say wrestling with a woman was a right, I said the people with the money in their wallet have a right to have a say in the matter.

And it is important that we have our say because the price is hurting others in the business. Telling someone to go elsewhere If we dont like the price is exactly what we are doing.
Once again I will remind you that a dominatrix knows more about fetish, domination, and pain then any session wrestler yet they charge less.
If wrestling money is leaving the wrestlers then yes it hurts the business. \
And this topic of this thread is ''Are session rates getting out of hand'' so lets chat about it.

I also find it odd that there are people in this thread that are defending the price and telling us to NOT COMPLAIN about it yet they are in the twitter thread complaining and complaining and complaining,lol

Truth is for me is not about the price , its about the price vs quality.
And yes customs are part of this topic because its effected big time by the costs of sessions. The way they treat you is the way they treat me.

So for those that want a quality session, at a good price. My advice is to go to a dominatrix. A dominatrix will beat the living crap out of you at a better price. My opinion.
Good point gutpunch. There needs to be some kind of guarantee of accountability, not this take it or leave it attitude. Having one entity that sets standards, so the industry can follow.

Last edited by adrock4815162342; 12-Oct-20 at 19:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post: