Old 24-Oct-20, 10:08
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't understand why the "time-wasters" and "no shows" are always used to argue against lower prices or even for higher prices.
1) time-wasters:
I'm new to the scene and wanted to do my first session around February. My options are London and Hungary and some session girls in Prague, Italy, Berlin etc.
As we know, it's quite easy to find them, so I made a personal "favorite" table where I listed the ones which I'm interested in sessioning with.
Obviously, I need to know their price to know with whom I want to session with, so I mailed around 10 girls and got prices from 150£ up to 350€.
Those are mails which give 9/10 girls no (immediate) business. I wasted their time. And my time.
Guess who didn't waste time? The girls of the submission room, because their time is on the website.
In two cases I also needed to ask if the girls offer what I'm looking for because their ad just mentioned "wrestling" (wasn't on wb270 or sessiongirls).

2) no shows:
Earlier in this thread someone cited a 200$ deposit for a 400$ session. And that doesn't seem to be the exception (50%). Translated: Those girls get 200$ for sitting on their ass and doing nothing if they get a no show. In the US, where those rates are charged, people work for below 10$ an hour.
Even if a girl gets a no-show with a 50$ deposit, that's easy made money.
That said, if they're traveling and had upfront costs, it's different. But if a few 200$ no shows brings you deep in the negative, that's probably because you're too fine to stay in hotels below 200$ a night.

Also, it's often said here that girls raise their prices to filter our customers.
That's not how it works: If a guy books a session while dreaming of his kink / being horny / whatever, pays 50$ deposit and later realizes that he's about to pay 400$ to roll around on a mat with a girl, he might think "better to let the 50$ slip instead of paying 350$ more".
If the price is even higher, chances go up, if the price is lower, chances go down.
The way to reduce no-shows is to increase the deposit, not the total price.
If someone paid 100€ of a 200€ session, he's probably going because he paid half of it already. For a measure of good will, girls can charge lower deposits if they know the guy is going to show up (they know him etc.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't pay high deposits to a girl that is not part of a studio (like submission room in london, wrestling monica etc) or has enough reviews in different places. Build credibility first.

3) price increases:
Between August 2019 and today, prices of the submission room wrestlers have changed:
Stayed the same: 7
175 -> 250: 1 (+43%)
150 -> 200: 5 (+33%)
150 -> 175: 2 (+23%)
150 -> 180: 3 (+20%)
175 -> 200: 4 (+14%)

Most of the girls that didn't increase their price already charged 200£ or more before. If just one girl increased their price, customers
would just switch to the others in the submission room. If you arrange your prices with other girls before, you don't have that problem.
That's why I think "why does this thread still exists" is pretty naive.

Personally, I still didn't have my first session because I don't want to travel to London or other places just for two session right now. I have my limit at 200£. Inferno was actually my first choice, won't do it now. My second and third choices are now at 200$ exactly, I'll probably won't session with them too, because I'll rather go for a cheaper session. That's fine for me. I could pay more, the point is to keep in mind how much you're *really* willing to throw at sessioning.
If everyone goes with every increase, it won't stay at the new prices now.

I chose 200 as a limit btw, because that's what for example dominas etc charge.
It's sad that some unfortunate woman may be subjected to spending time with someone who looks upon session providers with such contempt.