Thread: Making a video
View Single Post
Old 17-Mar-13, 06:27
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Making a video

I'd go ahead & shoot the video, then make a few short sample clips to show people. As I Mentioned, you can try selling them yourself by creating a website or clips for sale store, or even set yourself up as a producer on here & see what happens (one of the moderators can help with that).

If you don't want to go that route, you can offer the sample clips to companies like L. Scott sales & see if they'd be interested in selling it for you, or email different companies (like the ones in the producers section) to see if they'd be interested in buying the rights or distributing the video.

Another idea would be to go the custom video route - they generally sell for $200-500, depending on content - Basicaly, you'd list an outline of what you & your friend will & won't do, then take orders for the video based on customer requests (holds & costumes they want to see, type of action, etc).

If you can tell us a little more about your concept, I'm sure we can come up with better ideas & suggestions on distribution.
The Following User Says Thank You to sensualwrestler For This Useful Post: