View Single Post
Old 09-Oct-21, 21:06
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Chapter 96

Wolf faces a dangerous nemesis in his tenth Title defense…

Black box match

Menace accepts Wolfs challenge but only on the condition that they fight in an abysses match knowing that the commissioner cannot sanction such a match thinking that this will be her way out. But to her surprise the commissioner comes up with a solution which will allow Menace and Wolf to battle in the no disqualification title contest by moving the match from the 96th complex to the AAWL bi-monthly event.

She has come to an agreement with Annette the owner of the underground catfighting league billing it as “Cross over Connection. The quarterly event which is shared by both promotions will lend two of fighters to Barbie who will fight on the 96th complex weekly card while her junior champion showcases defending his title in the AAWL a win, win for both promotions.

Wolfs match will take place first and will be rebroadcast the next week at Barbie’s Bi-monthly event which has one added stipulation which the commissioner has granted the champion. Menace’s partner, muse or whatever you would call Malice will be shackled locked inside a shark cage. Unable to interfere Wolf has guaranteed that he will defeat the wannabe junior champion who without the help of her mentor is just a Mortica Adams family wannabe. Both stipulations agreed upon his opponents Black box match which the rules are simple there aren’t any as it will be fought no holds barred with a metal container loaded with three weapons of choice by each combatant to use as they see fit.

The night of the match….

The crowd cheers as Walter is wheeled down towards the ring strapped to a gurney to all the world like Hannibal Leture in silence of the lambs complete with mouth guard over his mouth. They stop besides the commissioners table where a cage has been set up where Walter aka Malice is pushed into door locking behind him putting to rest any thoughts that the challenger has of being aided by her Mentor. Menace stands in the ring glowering down at Barbie before turning back to the task at hand which just happens to be the junior champion and the belt he wears around his waist. An eerie hush comes over the crowd as Wanda readies to start the match having finished searching both combatants.

Suddenly the house lights flicker blinking several times before shutting off completely leaving the arena in totally darkness. The crowd noise is silenced by a crazed high pitched cackle which is accompanied by the return of illumination in the form of a spotlight. The light shines on a prone Wolf who lays clutching the back of his head as Menace towers over him studded belt wrapped fist raised in the air as the bell sounds starting the match.

For those not familiar with this type of match it can start anytime and anyway as long as the referee signals for the bell which Wanda at the request of Menace has. She reaches down dragging a stunned opponent to his feet parading Wolf around the ring locked in a side head. See my little pup let me show you we who have visited the dark side has brought back to heap upon you” his pitch clad punisher hisses just before jamming her black tapped thumb into Wolfs throat. Wanda takes a step towards the duo that seems to be doing an awkward dance of some type remembering that she is only there to record a pin or submission as this is a no holds barred match.

Again Menace jams her thumb into the champion’s neck seeming not to be targeting his Adams apple but another spot which seems to be doing even worse damage. The first three shots was meant to stunt her opponent’s air flow therefore weakening Wolf’s resistance against her next attack. Her parting shot is a full fingered thrust to Wolf’s throat which sends him stumbling across the ring clutching his throat gasping for air which Menace follows up by raking her sharp nails down the champions back. Crying out in pain, skin is ripped from his body Wolf turns facing his hated rival trying to protect from more back abuse. Reacting on pure instinct Wolf drops down as Menace leaps at him trying to capture the champion in what she knows will be a match ending hold.

Legs kicked out Wolf strikes his descending foe on the jaw as Menace face lands on his knee stopping her in her tracks. The black clad princess of pitch head snaps back eyes rolling back in her head dropping limply to the canvas next to Wolf who struggles to his feet only to drop back to his knees. Both combatants seemingly needing to take a break after barely five minutes of battle shows just how destructive how taxing and just plain dangerous this type of match can be.

After a short pause actions resumes as both fighters struggle to their feet Wolf rubbing the back of his head where his opponent must have struck when executing her cowardly sneak attack. Malice does the same holding her jaw moving it up and down and sideways seemingly to make sure it still works which we all know it does as she lets loose a banshee like scream charging Wolf who meets her attack head on. The calm that existed a minute ago is no more as an explosion of pure violence occurs resulting in both the champion and challenger absorbing their share of abuse.

Rocked by a particularly hard right to the jaw Menace staggers back trying to clear her head which her angry rival is not going to allow as he leaps in the air catching her with a drop kick. The perfectly place blow slams into Menaces chest flattening her nice B-cup boobs sending her careening backwards falling thru the middle rope. Falling onto the unpadded floor the Goth princess lays stunned easy prey for Wolf who has made it out onto the ring apron measuring his just rising opponent readying to continue his brutal battering leaping into the air crashing down upon the challenger who turns right unto her descending champion knocked back to the ground compliments of Wolfs flying body splash.

The high impact move takes out Menace but Wolf also pays a price as he to lands hard not as hard as his opponent of course but enough to he’s unable to take immediate advantage of her. Again both struggle to their feet which the champion reaches first grabbing Menace by her dark locks ready to do damage that is until she lashes out hands shooting out raking his face. Temporarily blinded Wolf is defenseless as Menace takes advantage sending a forearm up between his legs. Dropped by the brutal ball busting Wolf lays hands clutching his crushed gonads as the sadistic siren of destruction rises commencing to stomp the champion targeting his head finally tiring leaving the champion on the brink of unconsciousness.

So my little pup do you still think it was a good idea to face me in the ring” Menace snarls dragging reaching down clamping her hand onto her kneeling foes face. Wolf cries out as Menace sinks her fingers into his temples cinching in her “welcome to the darkness” nerve pinch bearing down trying to put the junior champion to sleep. Knowing that it is now or never as the numbing effect of his opponents debilitating hold takes effect Wolf channels everything he’s got throwing his body up at the mistress of darkness.Menace is caught off guard by the junior champion who throws himself forward from his knees smashing his broad shoulder into her stomach. Washboard abs assaulted Menace stumbles away clutching her stomach leaning against the mystery container for support.

Wolf who is still hurting from the Goth girls earlier attack taking a minute checking for injuries before reengaging forcing himself up to his feet limping over to Menace who unbeknownst to the champion has opened her ' treasure chest of pitch” removing who knows what from the black metal storage container digging into her trove of pain as Menace refers to it which is adorned with a red six pointed satanic star symbol as Wolf who thinks that she is still disabled from his belly blast reaches down grabbing her by the shoulders spinning her around drawing his arm back ready to pummel the challenger into submission when suddenly his entire face is enveloped in a black cloud. AAARRRGH WHAT THE FUCK” the junior champion screams as Menace spits a black powder into face sending the now blinded champion stumbling away clutching his now marred visage.

Face covered in black soot a blinded Wolf gropes around trying to reach the ring when again he is assaulted from behind by the vicious vixen who catches him across the back with a wooden pole. Dropped to his knees Malice reaches around grabbing Wolf who at this point can only see shadows by his crotch pulling him to his feet. Unable to defend as the numbing ball crushing leaves him teetering in his foes grasp. So how does it feel now to be in the land of the hopeless, feel the power of the pitch and embrace the enteral pain “the whacked out self-proclaimed Witch informs Wolf before releasing him.

The junior champion sways like a tree caught in a storm unable to move as Menace’s ball squeezing attack has left him on the verge of passing out. Vision almost back to normal just in time to see Malice raise her weapon of choice bringing it down right-on Wolf’s forehead busting the champion open.
Knocked senseless Wolf slowly sinks to his knees where again he is victim of another brutal canning which leaves the champion laid out as her feet. Menace then drags Wolf back over to ring lifting him onto the apron. She then sits him up tucking his arms under middle rope pulling down top one trapping her bleeding foe leaving a helpless Wolf at the vampire like vixens mercy who rears back slamming her red kendo stick into his side. Menace wails away with reckless abandon knowing that she cannot be disqualified as she whips her helpless opponent like a government mule catching Wolf with at least thirteen brutal strikes only stopping because of fatigue.

The black clad mistress of darkness backs away taking a moment to admire her handy work and revive her bloodlust going back over to the black box removing a metal folding chair which is obviously a weapon chosen by Wolf which is now going to be used against the junior champion. A wicked grin appears on Menace’s pale face looking first at him then at the folding chair raising it high above her head. Now I break you with your own instrument of pain “Menace hisses brandishing the metal chair charging forward ready to deliver what she knows will be the final blow of this match. The champion also knows this to be true gathering every ounce of strength he has left willing his limp dangling legs up from the floor raising them high. The only part of his body which hasn’t been the target of his pitch clad punisher shoots out striking the chair with piston like power and speed resulting in Wolf’s feet slamming into the raised chair propelling it backwards striking its wielder in the face.

Knocked onto her cute tight rump Menace lays on the ground clutching her forehead which was struck by the steel chair stunned bleeding from cuts opened on her forehead and the bridge of her nose. The challenger in no condition to stop Wolf from freeing himself dropping to the ground hugging his tenderized ribs taking deep painful gulps of air. Now released from his bonds Wolf slowly rises (using the ring apron to help him get to his feet) staggering towards his ghastly disguised opponent, ill intentions written all over his face.

Come on cunt you want to get down in the sludge with me and duke it out then let’s go “Wolf screams picking up Menaces would be weapon of his demise ready to bring it down upon his hated rival when a figure appears out of nowhere. The masked intruder leaps over the crowd patrician drop kicking the champion in the back sending him tumbling tripping over his kneeling opponent.

Wolf lands scrambling to his hands and knees just in time to evade another flying attack from the mystery assailant who sails overhead landing nimbly on her hands and knees head down never looking up. The masked figure stays this way for a moment allowing wolf to get to his feet slowly raising its marked grinning starring at the surprised junior champion. So guess one ass kicking wasn’t enough huh, got to give it to you , you were smart enough to attack me while in a match knowing if you challenged me one on one I would hand you you’re masked ass” he tells EL Tigra who stays silent slowly crawling towards Wolf.

She attacks from this crab like position springing up throwing a kick at the champion who back peddles blocking the unexpected strike. Wolf counters trying to stomp Tigra who rolls out of harm’s way again leaping at the champion. They clash in a flurry of fist and feet mostly every blow blocked that is until Wolf catches the Luchador with a head-butt knocking Tigra back a step who is then the victim of a forearm smash across the jaw which leaves her teetering ready to topple as Wolf prepares his coup de ’grace in the form of a DDT.

A kick to the masked fighters stomach doubles EL Tigra over putting her in perfect position for Wolf who grabs her in a front face lock readying to drop down to the ground when he is attacked by his recovered opponent who lambast him with a wicked Kendo strike . Again on the receiving end of a brutal battering double teamed Wolf has no choice but to curl into the fetal position trying to protect vulnerable body parts from injury when another figure enters the fray. Mr. Incognito charges down the ramp metal folding chair in hand swinging wildly scattering.

Both Menace and her masked associate who back up several feet not wanting any part of the masked man who helps Wolf to his feet never taking his eyes off the dastardly duo who huddle together talking strategy as Incognito and the junior champion slowly advance on them. The newly formed alliance of Incognito and Wolf now armed charges forcing their two female assailants to retreat hopping over the crowd barricade disappearing into the crowd.

Thanks for the assist I owe you one eh masked man without your intervention I don’t know if I would have made it out of here alive, because those two vultures would have no qualms about taking me out permanently “ Wolf admits reaching his hand out which the red masked wrestler takes shaking it vigorously . No problem Wolf it’s because of you that I decided to 96th complex league and like you I was double crossed by that masked would be Luchador but unlike you she’ll never wear that belt around her waist not if I have anything to say or do about it” Incognito sneers .

The champion is taken aback by the venom with which the masked man speaks suddenly remembering that Tigra and Jade set him up jumped him and sent Mr. Incognito out on a stretcher. Ok well I guess we better have each other’s back because these dirty dealing bitches have no honor when it comes to taking us down so anytime you need me just call ask the commissioner for my number and I’ll be there” Wolf says grabbing his new allies arm raising it high in the air along with his as he is announced the winner of the match……
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Menace.jpg (6.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Menace Enters the ring.jpg (42.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Menace suples Wolf.jpg (40.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Menace kicks Wolf in the balls.jpg (8.3 KB, 25 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post: