View Single Post
Old 15-Oct-21, 18:04
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Chapter 100

Well I’ve reached a milestone that I never imagined I would live to see , this is my 100th post of my Wolf Chronicles Story line which I Hoped you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them . Hope no one tires of my mixed /female vs female wrestling saga because there’s plenty more where they came from, so enjoy….

Blarney Brawl

Wolf vs Patty in a No Holds Barred Match …

Answering his nemesis Patty O’ Rourke’s or as she refereed to mostly behind her back Patty Pound cake. The green eyed fighter’s massive weight gain in the last couple of months challenged Wolf to fight for the right to be promoted to the adult division, a challenge that he could have easily refused but knowing the junior champion he is not one to back down from a challenge. Dressed in his usual red and black tights Wolf strides down the aisle laser focused on the task ahead of him never seeing the cowardly attack which he is about to fall victim. He heads to the ring but suddenly is lambasted by Patty who cracks him across the back with a wooden folding chair sending her soon to be opponent stumbling forward. Wolf then receives another brutal bashing across his upper back which knocks him to his knees crying out in pain unable to protect against the Irish brawler who gets off two more crippling chair shots, the last one to the back of Wolfs head. Laid out and unable to defend himself luckily help arrives before Patty can strike again as security intervenes snatching the chair away from the demented Irish wrestler.

Barbie orders her away telling Pat that she is disqualified calling for medical assistance as a still prone Wolf tries to rise only to be restrained by the commissioner who orders him to stay down. Pat laughs informing the commissioner that she cannot disqualify her because the match hasn’t even begun yet , that’s right bitch and if that piece of monkey crap of an opponent can’t fight then you’ll just have to award me the victory” she tells Barbie in her thick Boston scent laughing looking down at her handy work. Patty then turns slowly strutting to the ring never looking back satisfied that her despicable act has damaged Wolf struggles trying to stand to the point that he will not be able to face her in the ring. But the cocky street fighter doesn’t see the look on the junior champion’s eyes as he forces himself to his feet even though the medics try their best to keep him down.

There’s no way I’m letting that cocky cheating piece of crap get a win over me” Wolf informs Barbie shrugging everyone off staggering to the ring as the commissioner stands helplessly by knowing how Wolf feels putting herself in his place, she would want to get in that ring and tear Pat’s head off. But in his condition facing Pat especially in this type of match is suicide which could end his short but promising wrestling career if the Irish brawler has her way. Barbie solemnly takes her seat at ringside nodding giving Wanda who checks on Wolf who leans against the top rope trying to massage and stretch the ache and pain that his opponents sneak attack has caused as the big blonde examines him asking “Do you really want to do this Wolf, you know once the bell is rung there’s nothing I can do until one of you is pinned or quits.” the OK to start the match.

I know this and I also know when the smoke clears I’ll be the one standing over that bitches broken body, now ring the fucking bell” Wolf tells the referee in a tight strained voice who shakes her head signaling for the bell stepping back as it won’t be much need for her since this is an anything goes street fight match. It seems that the dark haired brawler is on top of Wolf before he can exit his corner peppering him with quick jabs to his jaw snapping her rival’s head back.

Wolf is unable to fend off Pat's as his normally fast reflexes have been slowed by his opponent’s earlier attack who backs him into the corner pummeling her hated foes body with hard punches before sending a knee up between his legs. The nut shot drops Wolf to the canvas holding his smashed sack leaving him vulnerable to Pat’s attack who stomps her downed opponent targeting his head, neck and back before pulling Wolf up to his feet. She uses the fact that there are very few rules of this type of match to her advantage grabbing Wolf by his hair and tights running him towards the rope throwing the rookie over the top which in a normal match would be grounds for instant disqualification.

Pat evil grin widens as she watches Wolf crash to the ground landing with a loud thud Luckily for the junior champion the impact would’ve been much worse but for the fact that the commissioner had the floor outside of the ring padded for this match thus lessening the impact. Thankfully Wolfs wrestling instinct and training clicks in as he tucks and rolls as he makes contact with the ground negating much of the impact but is still a bit shaking from the fall. Although not injured by the fall Wolf who stagers to his feet is not out of the woods yet as Pat who has followed her hated rival catching him with a hard left to the ribs. She follows with a right cross to the chin showing her amateur boxing skills knocking Wolf onto his back looming over him taunting her dazed foe. Come on you little cowardly piece of trash, get up and fight me like you’ve got a pair” Patty screams raising her fist taking up a boxers stance as Wolf slowly rises wiping a smear of blood from the corner of his mouth raising his hands forming fist readying to answer his taunting opponents challenge.

They come together throwing punches as both combatants throw caution to the wind taking hard shots as they head hunt not targeting anywhere except above the shoulders. Although many thought that the Irish girl would have the advantage in an all-out brawl but soon it is she who starts to retreat as Wolf batters her with a vicious three lunch combination. Come on Patty pound cakes thought you were the toughest bitch in town” Wolf laughs taunting angering his now bleeding adversary.

Wolfs bravado leads to his demise as he grabs Pats shoulder spinning her around ready to continue his battering only to receive a vicious eye rake crying out covering his now tearing eyes. Patty quickly silences her rival protest with a wicked kick between his legs dropping Wolf to his knees as Wanda stands back watching the action unable to intervene if she wanted too as the rule book is thrown out of the window in this type of match. Although not right the low blow is legal and the Irish street fighter knows this well grabbing Wolf by the crotch lifting him up from the floor wrapping her other hand around Wolf’s throat hoisting her opponent in the air showing incredible strength carrying him over to the crowd barricade dropping Wolf chest first down across the steel railing. Barbie cannot hold in a gasp if surprise and fear as Wolf hits bouncing off the unyielding barrier bouncing off crashing to the ground.

Wolf rolls around clutching his chest never have experienced such a dastardly maneuver as the one just executed upon him by Pat who then drops down going for the pin which Barbie is glad to see hoping that in ten seconds the match and Wolf’s misery will be over. But this isn’t to be as Wanda only reaches seven before Wolf kicks out stopping the referees count as a pissed off Patty sits up glaring down informing her still suffering foe. Ok boyo seems you want me to really end your blossoming career, well I’m just the Bonnie lass to do so” Patty laughs as she pulls Wolf from the floor whipping him across the length of the ring sending him crashing into the metal ring stairs. The rookie bounces off crumbling to the floor holding his lower back which took the brunt of the impact unable to stop Patty from grabbing him by the hair dragging Wolf to his feet only to put him back down with a perfect German suplex.

Wolf’s bounces off the padded surface lying next to Pat who also takes some punishment as she too hits hard sacrificing her own body to hurt her foe who would gladly hurt herself to put any opponent out of commission which she exhibits with what she does next. Patty rolls Wolf onto the timekeeper table knocking everything off it laying her stunned opponent out like a sacrifice lamb to then jump up onto the ring apron at the opposite end of the ring shaking her wide load ass playing to the cheering crowd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PATTY PLUMPER.jpg (36.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Patty crushes Wolf.jpg (35.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Patty tries to pin Wolf.jpg (35.8 KB, 10 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post: