View Single Post
Old 21-Jul-19, 21:45
Points: 5,471, Level: 31 Points: 5,471, Level: 31 Points: 5,471, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What happened to HerBiceps forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcang7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, Mike did a really shitty job communicating with members for the past year. It was honestly super scummy of him to shut the boards on that short of notice.

Also, 99% of the material from the old herbiceps isn't up on the new site, and there's no hint as to when it will be, so if you were a paying member, you basically had no warning to download any favorite clips or pics before the site shut. I doubt all those old archives will ever go up either, because they were housed on a completely different server, he switched webhosts for the new site, which means they'd all have to be manually re-uploaded and labeled, and that could take months or years.

I really lost of ton of respect for him over it. He promised a lot a delivered not very much so far.
Yes, he did promise that he’d migrate all that old content, didn’t he? My impression is that he was just going to preserve the old site as an archive site. But I guess not, and so far, his team has proven to be anything but tech savvy.