View Single Post
Old 30-Oct-20, 03:12
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because you made me break my promise that I won’t post in this thread anymore, make it 30%
You should pay double if you really want to make your point. Or triple.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What we are saying all along - if you don't like the rate don't book.

Are you asking who offers wrestling for money but who isn't an established session wrestler? Just now you were complaining about quality and reliability AND YET you are willing to get your kicks, at a lower rate obviously, outside the established scene?

You think you might trick a non session wrestler into wrestling you for money but not give her credit for working out what you're doing?

Googling "private wrestling for money" is ONE CLICK away from loads of sites on session wrestling and she (presume you're looking for a woman) will work out what you're up to.
You say if I don't like session wrestler rates, don't book with session wrestlers. Okay, I won't. So now that I'm instead willing to look for non-session wrestlers that hopefully offer more reasonable hourly rates, you're outraged?

I'm actually not into wrestling, being squeezed, scissored, choked, knocked out, or submitted at all by the way, so I have no idea what fantasy you've concocted in which I'd be tricking someone into a wrestling match that I have no interest in having. You do realize that session wrestlers offer more than just wrestling and that we are not all visiting them for the same exact service, yes?

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 30-Oct-20 at 03:12.