View Single Post
Old 27-Mar-17, 00:35
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: 18 year old New Yorker and the Desire for Mixed Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by travellerinlife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In no particular order:

Megan Jones (who was visiting)
Anybody from Tempest, but I can wait
Anybody from Pandora's Box, they have dommes who offer wrestling sessions
There are some dommes from the Fetish Fortress such as Von Dietz, Zleda, Rey, and Katz that do wrestling
Cat Wily
Alex
Amazon Annie
Crazy Azy
Indra
Britta Inga Olsen
Mistress Cyber
Lola

There are definitely a lot more, but this is what I remember off the top of my head.
Just my thoughts:

Megan - never met her, some reviews on this board.

Panoras - they have a great wrestling room, the entire room is padded. I can't speak for the ladies but the room is great. Better than what you get with a lady traveling (a bed or a few small mats). Pandora's might give you a hard time if you tell them you're 18. Dom houses do get raided by cops on occasion, they have to be more careful. They might ask for ID and not let you in.

Amazon Annie. I've met her, never wrestled her. Very nice in person, and strong from what I've seen. A talented wrestler, better than most.

Indra - I've wrestled her. She's small but feisty. Very fun and a joy to spend time with. I love her. She won't throw you around the way someone like Annie can, but she knows her stuff and she's go a mean head-scissor.

I can't say for certain, but Indra & Annie might be able to wrestle you at Veve's in Brooklyn and she's got a nice setup, large room, good mats.

Britta - she's a little older. She might not have the energy to keep up with an 18 year old opponent.

Don't know the others.

What kind of match are you looking for?