View Single Post
Old 17-Jun-20, 15:29
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Public retaliation thread?

What do you think about a public thread with personal information of people who try to harm others in the scene, be it via intentionally outing wrestlers personal identities, injuring them during sessions, or chargeback scam artists?

There was a pos on an outing spree today, messages of which I cleaned up thanks to those who reported the posts and contacted me privately. I've found out his full name, business, etc.

My frustration might be clouding my judgment, but spilling out these malicious individual's personal identities could be a good deterrent to such behavior in the future. All of these guys get away with stuff they do, and I don't think it's fair.

Today's outer is not really the worst example either. There was a guy here in Czechia who injured 3 girls during sessions by being overly aggressive and not following the set rules or safety precautions. I believe his information is accessible in the private section of SG, so that's good at least. There are others like him who maybe need to be publicized as well.

What do you think about this all?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: