View Single Post
Old 30-Oct-20, 20:12
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And London if reliability is important don't u want some means of guarantee? A third party or something to rid both sides of the equation of time wasters and other assorted nonsense?
No, I don't want a third party. These are private sessions. At times, you'll get ripped off, you'll book a hotel and she'll decide to cancel and you're out $100. It happens. It's not a regulated industry. It's not a good decision to spend much on this if you're hand-to-mouth, but I prefer the privacy. If you are doing sessions only rarely, I would make sure to book with the most reliable. Arekah Lox, Skylar Rene, Sheena, etc., etc. Less chance of getting disappointed.

Once you've been around for a while, you learn how to weed out the bad girls from their communication before a session and have a pretty good success rate.

I'd rather it just be a private session, knowing I'm taking some risk of loss if I don't get exactly what I was looking for. On the other hand, you're going to get tons and tons of complaints he-said-she-said. Guy saying he asked for bodyscissors but only got headscissors, girl saying why didn't you speak up during the session, and a colossal headache for all. People will do a surprising amount for a surprisingly low amount of money, many would try to get partial refunds all the time. I'm sure Jennifer already gets enough of that. Also, this is mostly a cash business, other than deposits, I doubt anyone wants to pay a third party and leave a bigger paper trail, especially married guys who are cheating on their wives, plus that probably increases total price of a session. I don't think the girl has any incentive to use that anyway, she gets enough emails from customers directly.

Last edited by uxiel; 30-Oct-20 at 20:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: