View Single Post
Old 26-Jul-21, 20:40
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife steps it up

Thanks for resurrecting this post. I thought it would be a appropriate for me to share the prequel to this story:

I was really good friends with this girl, let's call her Katie. She was in a fading relationship when we started hanging out together and she had finally called it quits. This left her single and I think we both subconsciously knew we were going to end up together. She was super cute. Short blonde hair, pretty face, and a thick body.* She was mostly Swedish so she had a very light complexion and seemed to be stronger than most girls her size.* I always admired the thickness of her legs and arms when she was dressed to show off.

We decided to hang out one Saturday evening. We had dinner and walked the Riverwalk in our town. The conversation turned to ex boyfriends/girlfriends and what we liked and didn't like.* I talked about my ex and mentioned how much I liked it when we play wrestled. It really peaked Katie's interest but she didn't say much else other than "that sounds like a lot of fun".** She spent a lot of time talking about how she liked fit guys and said that "I looked really strong". We were openly flirting at that point.

We went back to her apartment and the sexual tension was simmering at that point. She tried poking me a couple times while I was on the couch, clearly wanting to wrestle with me. I grabbed her wrists and playfully fought her off. She quickly jumped up, went to the kitchen, and came back with a spray bottle and sprayed my shirt with water. I took off my shirt, she smiled, and said "thats exactly what I wanted".* She pounced on me and we started wrestling on the floor.* I ended up on my back, shirtless and in jeans, and she was straddling my waist in her short black shorts and purple tank top.* We were both just admiring each others bodies and she said she really wanted to see me flex. Still lying on my back I flexed my biceps. She leaned forward wanting to feel my chest and arms. While feeling both biceps she slid her hands over to my shoulders and said "you're pinned!".* I was super aroused but wasn't willing to let this girl pin right away so I wiggled her off of me.* We wrestled around, not super competitive but more to feel each others bodies. She eventually got back on top of me in a straddle, pinned my arms down and lowered her body much closer to mine. Her breasts were intentionally just out of reach. She brushed her leg over my pants and was thrilled to feel how hard I was. After enjoying the pin for a minute, I eventually got out of her hold. I got up behind her in a half Nelson of sorts and worked her out of her tank top revealing a sexy red bra.*

We paused at this point. Katie exclaimed "its no fair to remove her shirt and demanded I take off my pants. I willingly obliged and she removed her shorts as well. We took a quick break for water and she pounced right back on top of me. We must have wrestled for an hour and a half and I was just getting physically exhausted.* She was wearing me down both physically and sexually.* At this point she was getting the upper hand for most of the time, and I was tired and very aroused. Finally, she straddle pinned me and slowly started creeping her knees up closer to my forearms. She asked me if I would submit and I told her no.* She then completed her move up my torso, put her knees on my shoulders, and had me completely immobilized in a school girl pin. I laid there exhausted, pitching a tent in my boxers while pinned by a cute blonde chick in her red bra and panties.

With a devilish smirk, she asked me if I would submit or if she should count me out.* I looked up at her from between her thighs and sheepishly submitted. I was completely aroused and somewhat humiliated.

She threw her arms up and said "I win!" In the cutest voice.* She stood up from the straddle, removed my boxers, removed the rest of her clothes and straddled me again, this time with me inside her. Just like when we started, she pinned my arms next to my head and rode me till we both finished.*
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post: