View Single Post
Old 05-Jun-20, 03:34
Producer
Points: 6,508, Level: 34 Points: 6,508, Level: 34 Points: 6,508, Level: 34
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default HeadHunters - Special FX Mixed Fighting!

Hey guys,

I've been working my ass off during quarantine learning new FX and skills and have finally had a chance to make a video that has incorporated a lot of what I have learnt.

OUT AT MIDNIGHT ON [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Please understand this clip took me over 20 hours to complete to just edit a few 2-3 second parts alone took 3-4 hours. I now know why Hollywood hires thousands to do their SFX work lol. Anyways please support us and buy the video it's pretty awesome !

HEADHUNTERS 1 Starring Mia Hope

It's the year 3013 AD. A new Superhuman species has become all powerful, using limited but incredibly powerful abilities to take control over the universe. However, one planet - Termox - has decided to fight back with an army of merciless assassin Feminoids. The Super humans can only be destroyed one way - Having their heads crushed in.*

On hearing the news that he is next on the hit list. Superhuman Ninja has hidden himself in a low key suburb of Los Cabeza. However head Assassin Droid Z-666 "Mia" has found his co-ordinates and soon her portal opens outside of his residence and beams herself down with an almightly crash. Ninja's guard "Acro" tries to confront her but is made short work of for the powerful feminoid. Now Ninja realizes he fights or gets exterminated. He tries his best to power himself up, but the Feminoid is much too powerful for him, however he has a fighting chance as she decides to toy with him first. Taking great enjoyment as she tries over and over again to crush his skull beneath her boots and soles. He desperately fights back, taking her barrage of kicks, punches and knees, only finding his head in danger of being crushed once more. It's fight or be crushed in this epic battle!

This is one of our most ambitious videos to date! With a TON of new higher end Special FX work we've been working in very hard! Please enjoy and please do not pirate!

Starring: Mia Hope, Jason Ninja, Acrosuave

Clip features: Special FX, Sound FX, Music, Mixed Fighting, Female Domination, Boot Domination, Foot Domination, Kicking, Kneeing, Punching, Magical attacks, Super Villains
Attached Images
File Type: jpg headhunt1.jpg (2.15 MB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg headhunt3.jpg (1.47 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg headhunt4.jpg (1.55 MB, 52 views)
File Type: png vs-headhunters-1_1.mp4_000340506.png (1.25 MB, 92 views)
File Type: png vs-headhunters-1_1.mp4_000423589.png (1.41 MB, 93 views)
File Type: png vs-headhunters-1_1.mp4_000178178.png (1.45 MB, 33 views)

Last edited by brattybeatdowns; 05-Jun-20 at 03:46.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brattybeatdowns For This Useful Post: