View Single Post
Old 12-Aug-20, 12:31
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,229 Times in 6,816 Posts
Default Re: Mainstream Mixed Fight Images - mostly M/F

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thx for this work. But is there a particular reason why you don't give the sources you use?
Thank you. The sources are all my own personal DVDs.

But I know what you mean. There are several reasons why I don't always "Name The Movie!" when I post the first set of screenshots. But only one reason why I ever withhold it entirely, and that's to protect the current identity of young, non-professional participants from trolls and perverts. As far as I remember, that has only happened four times out of hundreds and hundreds of contributions. The rest of the time I've always named the source on request, unless another member does it on my behalf.

I don't know if you follow any of my other threads, but in the one titled "Sexiest Screen Fighters" alone, I've so far posted well over 100 scenes of female combat from my DVDs. And I've given the Name of the Movie; the Year of Release; the Identity of the Actress; the Role she plays; and even (where relevant) the Timestamp of the action for every single one of them. So I doubt I can be accused of hiding source material in the way that, for example, is the habit of so many You Tube uploaders - as this member noticed:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]