View Single Post
Old 02-Jul-20, 12:14
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: For Fans of Axa Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think the comment was a criticism of how you're going about things. It's just that we are currently experiencing record rises in unemployment and a previously unheard of contraction of the economy. Next up we can expect evictions, tax rises and other economic horrors on the horizon.

However well-intentioned your appeal is, there can only be so many guys out there who have enough spare cash to spend on a session wrestler - without actually having a session in return. I really enjoy Axa's work and have bought several of her videos. But I doubt whether ordering any more will help her if she was paid a flat fee - unless you know otherwise?

So don't take the lack of contributions as a snub to the lady herself - it's just how life is at the moment. Good Luck anyway.
I hear what you're saying, I didn't read it as a criticism, but my question was genuine. And I stated in the fundraiser that if someone is facing financial difficulties, then definitely don't contribute.

I understand that many are dealing with economic hardship, but there are also some of us who are lucky to have been furloughed or have been able to continue to work from home. Sadly, this has not been an option for Axa during this time.

We live in a digital age where we have the choice to not pay anyone for anything, whether it be music, movies, pictures, etc...or content relating to our fetish. So I'm only suggesting that helping out one of our best wrestlers on the scene would be a worthy act of good will from the community. Hypothetically, if all the people reading this thread had contributed a couple of pounds each, we would have already raised a few hundred.

But, I can't make that decision for others. Their choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post: