View Single Post
Old 07-Oct-15, 23:31
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts
Default Diana (Fight Pulse) reviews

So Diana was in London a few weeks ago participating in Monica's event. Ever since I had purchased her match with Veve Lane, and watching how great she performed against who I consider the best wrestler in the business I was very eager to have a session with her. So much so, I was willing to book a flight to Prague but to my shock and delight she was coming to London. I immediately contacted Monica and booked a session.

Going in to the session I already knew what I was in for and that she was very skilled and talented yet she still managed to blow me away and dominate me from start to finish. I've had many sessions where I have been beaten but in those situations I have been able to score a few submissions but not on this occasion. I didn't score a single point! It got to a point where she let up and gave me opportunities to get any submissions but it was fucking impossible. I tried everything from scissors to a triangle, nothing worked, her defence was just as good as her offense.

To put this in to perspective, the last time I got dominated this badly was when I had sessions with Ariel X, Raquel and Kathy Gifford. I'm not saying Diana is in the same league but she is easily in the upper echelon of session wrestlers in Europe, same level as Venom imo.

Anyways, just wanted to share my experience. She is the real deal.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sam Wrestler For This Useful Post: