View Single Post
Old 05-Aug-12, 20:20
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts
Default Re: Should girls be allowed to wrestle boys in High-School?

Okay, Bane.......let's slow things up a bit and take it one step at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boys can get hard-ins in mixed matches and that leads to accusations, etc.
Accusations of what? Pin via "Lycra-Lump" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Alot of girls can get hurt
As they can in all-female Judo bouts, Hockey, or indeed a plethora of contact-sports........next!

Quote:
.....and it can seriously hurt a guy's ego if he loses to a girl. I'm not saying girls should be allowed to compete but alot of the good looking girls will use their looks to distract a guy in wrestling which is wrong.
Eve distracted Adam......Delilah distracted Samson.....Josephine distracted Napoleon......nothing wrong about it. This sort of thing has been going on since the dawn of time....

Quote:
Might be going off topic, but do you think women should be allowed to box men professionally?
Yes it is going off topic, but just because its you (I wouldn't do this for any old super-villain ), I'd say yes, if they choose to, providing it isn't a complete mismatch in size or skill.