View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-20, 21:21
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Now to continue , I think when it comes to the price that I am requesting you are deliberately failing to see the mathematics behind the $200 price for a session that I am putting on the table. I will say again that $200 is a home session price where the cost of hotels and travel and time are taking out of the equation. When a session wrestler is in her home town she does not have to work twice as hard for her money. She will instead get a massive increase in people wanting to have a session so that she can make more money than before. If she can get 10 sessions a week at $200 then thats $2000 a week which works out to $8000 a month which is actually a lot of money.
She can still charge more for competitive matches, she can charge more for lift and carry sessions. And the customer can always tip more.
If I can give a session wrestler advice , I would tell her to charge the $200 per session and move to Vegas. The men would come to her in high numbers. She would not have to travel thus eliminating travel and hotel costs. And she would be living very well. (this is a pre covid example)
But I am a firm believer that she would have many high volume months where she will make a extreme amount of money.
The math is this...
$400 to $500 a session with a handful of customers or...
... $200 a session with a non stop stream of customers.

I predict that she would not just get blue color workers but everyone putting money in her pocket. And the option to tip her more will be there.

A visitor that can afford a $200 session staying in Vegas for a few days would be interested in perhaps 3 session during his stay where a $500 price tag would make a 3 session vacation totally out of range.

Once again, I ask, if the price of travel , hotel, and time is eliminated from the equation, why shouldn't the saving be passed to the customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post: