View Single Post
Old 03-Jan-17, 20:17
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Outrageous Rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
$2000 is probably a sign of a very serious addiction. I tried to schedule a session once with someone who flat out refused to give me a rate until the night before the proposed session. She hit me with $750 (and apparently didn't even own a bikini), so I walked away (after wasting about 2 weeks of my time).

Of course many rich people wouldn't hesitate to throw 5 figures at women, from Spitzer hiring prostitutes, to Trump buying women nice furniture. But most rich people wouldn't let themselves drop this kind of money for an hour with a woman even if they can afford to.
Was that person a new comer/not that well known in session wrestling, or one of the more well known session girls?(been in videos, had reviews, etc)

As for the topic, I wouldn't pay $2000 even for 90min. Hell a woman I sessioned with gave me a 2 hour session for $500(I was a repeat client) , and the session went to even 3 hours.(and no, I didn't pay for that extra hour)

I'd say it'd be way way too much for me.