View Single Post
Old 23-Sep-11, 19:57
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The perfect match

A lot of questions there! I've been to many all-girl wrestling events and I prefer the matches to be closely fought. Too many one-sided matches can be boring. When it comes to mixed matches I want the girl to win. If I'm taking part myself the girl will always win! I like the male to put up a bit of a struggle but for the female to overpower him and prove to be the better wrestler. Lots of scissorholds included and a long facesit finish where she forces the beaten male to pay homage. Ideally some form of humiliation too- foot-worship, ponyplay or a spanking perhaps. All in public somewhere!
I'm not too fussy about attire. Regular wrestling outfit would be fine, trunks for the men a swimsuit or bikini for the girls. However more clothing offers scope for clothing to be stripped off during the match. The male to finish the match naked whilst the girl has lost little clothing would be good.
I'm not a great fan of no holds barred matches so normal rules to apply. Although no counts on pins, the fighter on top remains there for as long as they want.
Just a few thoughts there. An interesting question with a lot of scope for a variety of opinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissored For This Useful Post: