View Single Post
Old 29-Mar-15, 16:33
tc1

Default Re: About victory poses

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy them only if the follow a competitive match where the girl wipes the floor with the guy. The foot thing I don't care for - it's all about the flexing and the staring into the poor loser's eyes, just letting the humiliation really sink in
When the girl I was fighting won, I'm not sure she did what I would call a victory pose. It was a real fight in her and her brother's yard. As we were tussling on the ground, she punched me and I fell over on my side. She immediately stood up and kept punching at me and I rolled over on my stomach and tried to crawl away on all fours. She kicked me...well, really pushed me with her foot, in the butt and I landed on my face. I looked back at her as I was getting back to my hands and knees. She'd raised her hands over her head like that Rocky statue. I don't know if that's a victory pose or not but the humiliation was definitely there. It made my eyes well up with tears as I was seeing that, hearing her friends cheering, and coming down from the adrenaline at the same time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: