View Single Post
Old 06-Oct-19, 02:20
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Huh? Crash Coursed 4 has 17 full-sized image previews. Almost nobody else gives out so many free previews as we do.
Do video previews. Almost every single studio does them. Seeing them in motion shows how intense they are in the video and how fake or not it is. It is not perfect but it is much better than pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now if you mean video previews.. we don't plan doing those regularly. Perhaps in the future, but no promise on that. Just making those image previews takes a lot of work. Doing both image and video previews would take too much time, sorry. And if we only do video previews and no image previes, someone would complain where are the images
You can do a video preview in, literally, seconds. If you do an edited one with carefully curated scenes it may take long, but a simple one can be done really easily. Even 10 seconds from a random part of the match is still better then 100 pictures IMO.

Quote:
Speaking of Crash Coursed series, they are bestsellers. If you're a fan, you should be buying those automatically
Also I am a huge fan of Lara, she is easily on my top 10 wrestling ladies of all time, but I am voting with my wallet. I usually don't buy videos without video previews. I may eventualy pen a exception for this one, but if there other promising videos with video previews Ill buy those first.

Thanks for the response, and I wish you success. Hope you eventually change your policy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post: