View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-19, 07:16
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Male ego?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even though there are general characteristics of gender roles and how men and woman act and relationships between them, there are always individual characteristics and every relationship is different. My wife is feminine in many ways in how she looks and acts but some of her personality has definite masculine characteristics. I have always been attractive to women who in some way have this masculine perspective which is probably partly how I got in a relationship with a woman who is a much better fighter than me and can dominate me physically.

My wife's perspective on fighting is very masculine and she is very egotistical about it. I think for her it would be difficult to accept a relationship with a guy who could beat her in a fight, much like how men view losing a fight to somebody as embarrassing, she would also perceive losing as embarrassing and would want to avenge any loss instead of just accepting she is a woman and is supposed to lose to men. To a certain extent being able to beat me is safer and more comfortable to her ego than the more typical scenario of expecting the man to win.
This is fascinating stuff. If you dont mind me asking who is better looking, has a higher education, and makes more money?
Also what are your respective ages and racial or ethnicity backgrounds?