View Single Post
Old 22-Jan-17, 06:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Lost Opportunity

Cool story, and yes, paragraphs are preferred, but still readable. I enjoyed that.

One time when I was very young, not a virgin but a virgin still in the world of S&M, I was in a focus group at a week long seminar and I told group I was in about my fetish, considering it a semi-safe place and we were supposd to share secrets and bond and all that good stuff.

So, at one point a lady in the group, and I was in my 20s, still horny as guys get and she was in her 30s and married and not ugly but not pretty a solid 5, maybe a 4.5, short, maybe 10 lbs overweight . . . kinda looked like the wife of the bald guy in calcification but a little more plain.

So, she gets this idea in her head that I need some confrontation, and keep in mind, I'd had the occasional GF, but they were lousy with domination, so it was like I'd never tried it but always wanted to. So she throws her scarf over my head from behind me and starts pulling on it, and I'm sitting in a chair and I get my hand up so I'm holding the scarf but if I let go, she could choke me for real. And it was a room with a number of people in it, not just my group but like 30 others and by now, she has a lot of people's attention, watching with interest, so I have to (or I think I have to) make a show that I don't want to be choked. But, secretly, I really wanted to know what it would have felt like to let her pull her scarf into my neck and possibly choke me, even though I wasn't attracted to her, I found what she was doing very attractive. I really wanted to let go, but I was too shy, in a room full of people.

That, in a different way, happened to me another time, that I might share later, but the same situation, in public where I wasn't comfortable letting it just happen, but I really wanted to let the ladies just have their way with me. I just didn't have the guts to go through with it in public.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: