View Single Post
Old 24-May-21, 19:39
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Woman's Body, Triumphant (mom vs son)

A Woman’s Body, Triumphant

Diane’s a hard-working single mother who has practically dragged her seventeen-year-old son Damien out to the beach on a beautiful day even though all he wanted to do was sit inside and watch TV. Beyond his lack of achievements in life, he’s also not a very friendly person, especially to his mother. She’s patient with him, but his protests to her desires to just spend a nice day out on the beach together begin to make her frustrated. She feels like she isn’t appreciated by anyone, and given that she works very hard to support her son, she’s saddened that he treats her with such blatant disrespect. And even worse, he regularly expresses his misogynistic views to her. She doesn’t even argue, but she’s worried about him. He doesn’t have many friends in real life, but he has plenty of “friends” on the internet, whether it be on online video games or on online forums where he shares his misogynistic opinions with like-minded individuals who only reinforce his ideology. She can’t help cry to herself about the hopelessness of her son sometimes, knowing he’ll never find someone to marry if he doesn’t get his life and values together. Instead, he’d rather rant about women belonging in the kitchen and on their backs, despite obviously being a virgin himself.

Damien often talks about men not being manly in modern times, yet he’s about as skinny and wimpy as you can be at 5’10” and 145 pounds. He doesn’t even notice, but his fifty-year old-mother’s fairly in-shape 5’6” 145 pound body in a bikini draws a lot more glances from men on the beach than Damien’s scrawny shirtless body draws from the girls on the beach. Soon enough, Diane and Damien find themselves engaged in an argument.

“Come on, mom, you really shouldn’t be wearing that,” says Damien, commenting on her fairly revealing bikini. Diane, having gone through body-image struggles in the past, is quite offended by Damien’s remark.

“Excuse me? Are you actually being serious right now, Damien?” she asks him, ashamed of herself that she’s allowing him to make her feel self conscious.

“Well yeah, duh! You’re like a hundred years old, mom! No one wants to see that much of your body, especially with your fat butt and flabby belly not being covered by anything. If you really want to pull off a bathing suit like that, you need to get yourself into shape,” he declares. Diane just couldn’t take it anymore, but just before she was about to explode on Damien, a stranger interjects.

An older man, about the same age as Diane, Jared, who was sitting on the beach right beside Damien and his mother, overheard their back-and-forth. “Hey, kid, watch the way you talk to your mother!” he shouts at Damien. “You need to show her some respect, and besides, I wouldn’t be talking like that when you’re walking around with your shirt off, showing off your skin and bones.” Diane is delighted by the man’s interjection, and Damien doesn’t know what to say in response. The stranger glances over at Diane’s body, seeing that Damien wasn’t wrong about her having a “fat butt” but it’s anything other than a negative attribute in Jared’s eyes. Her round backside looks nice and womanly paired with her thick thighs and wide hips, and he even took notice of it when they first arrived on the beach. She may have a little extra fat on her body; it’s not like she has six-pack abs, but her hourglass figure and voluptuous build make her physical appearance essentially ideal to Jared, and of course her pretty face helps with that. “I’m sorry, ma’am,” he says to Diane. “I don’t mean to bother you, but don’t let your son make you feel bad about your body. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but I think you look great!” he tells her, gesturing to her mature, womanly body. Diane appreciates the straightforward compliment, turning to face Jared.

“Aw, thank you. That’s very sweet of you. I’m Diane,” she tells him.

“Nice to meet you, Diane. My name’s Jared, and this is my daughter, Grace,” he replies, introducing his daughter who walks up from behind him in a skimpy bikini. Damien is instantly aroused by the girl’s toned, feminine body, especially since she appears to be roughly his age.

Damien feels totally thrown off by the situation he finds himself in, but he refuses to back down. “Who the hell do you think you are, you old creep?” he says to Jared, clearly annoyed by his compliments to Diane. “Of course you’re trying to fuck my bitch of a mother. Fat guys like you can’t do any better than her anyway,” he raves. Although Jared has a bit of a husky build, he is clearly much bigger and more physically capable than Damien, but Damien’s never been in a fight before, so he’s not scared to talk trash.

“Shut your mouth, Damien! Stop being such an immature loser!” Diane shouts, embarrassed to have to go back and forth with her son in such a way.

“This is so stupid! This is why I didn’t want to go to the beach. You’re so embarrassing!” Damien screams.

“Hey, you’re the one throwing a temper tantrum here,” Jared remarks. “I’d say you’re the embarrassing one.”

“I’ll tell you what, Damien, if you don’t start behaving yourself like a good little boy, I’ll have to bring back my old method of punishment,” says Diane. Damien has no idea what she’s referring to at first, until she reminds him of when they used to wrestle when he was younger, just for fun, but she would jokingly call it his “punishment” when she would win, which was everytime. Damien remembers that he had fun wrestling his mother at first, when he was very young, but it was too humiliating and frustrating for him to lose to her as he got older. She even made him cry one time, which is when she decided to bring the wrestling game to an end. But Damien is much older now, so of course he’s not scared of his mother physically. He couldn’t understand why she brought it up.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Damien asks Diane as she steps closer to him with her hands on her waist. “You can’t beat me at wrestling!” he declares, confused by his mother bringing up something from so long ago, but he begins to remember how embarrassing his losses to her were, always forced to verbally submit as she sat on him and squeezed him with her legs. Diane tells Jared and Grace all about how she used to dominate the mats, or rather the carpets, in the semi-competitive matches with her son.

“You were so cute back then. You weren’t anything like the pathetic, rude, sexist loser that you are now. But we used to wrestle all the time,” Diane explains. “I made you admit that I was stronger. At first you would laugh as I wrestled you down, but then, just like your father, your stupid pride got in the way of us having fun as you got older. You hated that you couldn’t beat me no matter how hard you tried. I even made you cry, so we stopped wrestling all together, because you couldn’t handle it,” she continued, hurting Damien’s ego more and more with every word out of her mouth. She could tell it was getting to him, and she saw this moment as an opportunity to put him in his place and make him respect her as he should.

“That isn’t true!” Damien insisted, claiming that his mother is lying about her triumphs over him.

“Oh yeah? So you’re gonna lie and pretend like I didn’t kick your ass? That’s typical of you,” said Diane. “You really need to start working out and get your life together if you’re gonna be telling me what I can and can’t wear out on the beach,” she declared, standing up to her son in a show of authority, something she hasn’t done in years.

Damien was being verbally humiliated and dominated by his mother, just as he was physically humiliated and dominated by her at wrestling all those years ago, and he hates it, just as he hated it back then. “Well, if I had to guess, I’d say you could probably still kick his ass even now,” Jared remarks. “You seem like a strong woman,” he tells Diane, “and you seem like a weak boy,” he tells Damien, piquing his anger even more.

“Oh yeah, she can definitely kick his ass,” adds Grace, and that’s when Damien loses it. He screams and shouts all about how his mother is a “weak and pathetic old hag” and he quite literally throws a temper tantrum.

“I oughta fuck all of you up, right here and right now!” he threatens.

“Okay, so you think you’re tough?” Diane asks her furious son. “You think you can take me on? Let’s go then. Show me what you’ve got!” she demands, challenging him to an all-out submission wrestling match on the beach. “First one to make the other tap out wins,” she states.

“Fine, let’s do this!” shouts Damien, immediately rushing at his mother and tackling her down onto the sand with all of his might. He has no intention of taking it easy on her. His adrenaline begins to pump through his body as he wrestles around with his shorter yet equally heavy opponent.

“This is gonna be good,” Jared says to Grace, confident that Diane will win the match with relative ease, simply judging by the bodies of the wrestlers.

“Yeah, make him submit to you!” cheers Grace, excited to see Damien humbled by his own mother. The sand makes it somewhat awkward for Damien and Diane to wrestle; but the match starts off as a competitive matchup. Damien is taken aback by how strong his mother is, and she certainly is strong, but he also greatly overestimated his own strength. He wrestles her down with a headlock but she’s able to slip her head out of it quite easily, fighting back with a headlock of her own. Damien’s anger continues to build as he’s gradually subdued by his tough mom. He’s embarrassed to be locked in so tight by her arm, with his face pressed up against her soft, bountiful chest. Diane’s upper-body strength is almost too much for her son to bear, but he gradually slips his head out from the lock, only to be taken down by the leg as he tries to stand up. His mother wrestles him down aggressively, leaving him no room to breathe, quite literally, as her bouncy breasts end up totally covering his face while she pins him on his back. She even grapevines his legs briefly to keep him locked down beneath her. Damien grabs his mother by the hips and tries to push her off but he can’t get her to budge. He’s overwhelmed by her power, and of course by her chest.

Diane makes it quite clear that she has full control over her wimpy son pinned beneath her, sitting up on his stomach as she adjusts her top to assure that her boobs aren’t exposed. “Don’t wanna have the girls fall out while I kick your ass,” she jokes, looking down at her pathetic son as he squirms to escape from under her. It’s quite easy for her to keep him pinned just by sitting on him. He’s too embarrassed to even look her in the eye as she taunts him, making kissy faces at him while he continues to buck from under her. She leans in closer so that they’re face to face, with her big boobs resting on his wimpy pectorals. “This isn’t going so well for you, is it?” she asks him teasingly. Her big green eyes looking into his pisses him off, and he despises the feeling of his mother kissing him on the cheek with her full lips as she pins his arms beside his head, making it clear who’s stronger. Her hair drapes over her head and down onto his face as their bodies exert themselves against one another. The only silver lining of the position he’s found himself in is the pleasant scent of Diane’s shampoo that makes her hair smell like a fresh meadow. Finally, Damien begins to buck his hips strongly enough to throw his mother off balance a bit, but it only results in her moving further up on the pin, pushing her boobs into his face yet again. But Diane loses control over his arms, allowing him to slap his hands onto her pillowy breasts and push her back by her chest.

“Get your stupid tits out of my face!” he screams as he pushes her back, but Diane maintains the pin, exhausting her son even further while she hasn’t even broken a sweat.

“Aw, you don’t like my boobs in your face?” she asks him rhetorically. “Then I’ll smother you with my legs instead,” she tells him, moving further up on her son’s body and securing a school-girl pin on him, rendering his upper-body helpless under her as his arms are pinned to the mat beneath her shins.

Damien’s face is pressed against his own mother’s crotch and thighs as he’s clearly being worked over in his match against her, yet he refuses to give up. Diane tries to adjust her position on top of her son, but he manages to squirm his way out from under her as she does so, just before she was going to establish a thigh smother on his face. Damien rolls away to regain his bearings and reassess his approach to fighting against his mother, unable to simply accept that she’s stronger than him. “You’re not done yet! Get over her, buster!” Diane exclaims, continuing to move forward on her son and keep the pressure on him, causing him to panic in desperation. Grace’s beautiful white smile is shown off as she enjoys watching Diane establish dominance over her disrespectful opponent - her own son who was clearly in way over his head in tackling her to the ground, and that’s made even more clear as she maneuvers her legs around his waist and squeezes him with them. Damien is totally immobilized just by his mom squeezing him in the bodyscissor. “What’s wrong? Are my legs too strong for you, sweetheart?” Diane asks Damien, knowing he won’t answer as he’s in too much pain to do so. He desperately pulls and pushes at his mother’s legs trying to seperate them
or at least lessen the pressure of the scissor, but all to no avail. Her ankles are locked and his pawing at her feet do nothing to get him any closer to liberation from the prison formed by her legs. She plays with his hair as he squirms and moans in dismay.

“Man, those are some nice legs,” Jared remarks to himself, although Diane hears him and very much appreciates the compliment.

“Ready to give up?” Diane asks Damien, but he shakes his head and continues to squirm, proving to be as stubborn as ever. Diane knows she could just keep squeezing and make him submit to her eventually, but she instead decides to free him from the bodyscissor and wrestle him into another humbling position - this time with her legs around his head!

Diane wraps her strong legs around her son’s head, but he slips it out from between them just before she locks it in. Wrestling Diane onto her back marks a chance for redemption for Damien, but she immediately bucks him off and turns the tables, pinning him down onto his back yet again, humiliatingly so. “You’re done for now!” she shouts, manhandling him in her arms like he’s a child, because he pretty much is. Although Diane maintains a fairly steady workout routine - nothing special but something to keep her in shape, she was much younger when she used to wrestle her son, so she was likely stronger and more flexible back then, but she can tell that he’s barely even any stronger than he was back in those days. He’s practically powerless against her, and his scrawny arms couldn’t be any easier for her to neutralize and pin down. With their bodies covered in sand, Damien is already exhausted, while Diane feels as though she could wrestle for another two hours, especially if it’s against a weakling like Damien. Her dominion over him continues as she rolls him over onto his stomach and mushes his face into the sand, causing some of it to get in his mouth. Damien was going absolutely insane, feeling like his mother is stripping him of his masculinity in the most brutal way possible, and it was only getting worse as the match went on. Grace continues to cheer Diane on as the representative of the women in the battle of sexes on the beach that has now garnered the attention of multiple passerbys. And Jared humbly enjoys the sight of Diane’s hot body, shown off in various different positions during the wrestling, and her yellow bikini does wonders for leaving little to his imagination. He even found it to be sort of arousing how Diane was disciplining her son using her own superior physical capabilities, proving herself to be a strong woman, perhaps even stronger than she might look.

By now, Damien’s pride and ego were shattered, but he still fought to redeem himself, as pathetic as his efforts were in comparison to Diane’s slow and methodical maneuvers that continued to subdue him. She didn’t let up with the scissorholds on his body, squeezing him until he squealed. Diane laughed maniacally as Damien pleaded for mercy yet refused to tap out. “Too much? Tap out then, baby,” she told him.

“No! I won’t submit to a woman!” he shouts.

“Yeah, that would be pretty embarrassing, to admit defeat to a woman, especially to your own mother,” Diane replied, teasing her son by playing into his dichotomous ideology. She continued to trash talk him as she wrapped him up in a sleeper-hold bodyscissor combo, choking him out slowly with her arms as her legs punished his skinny body. He pawed helplessly at her arms, then her legs, desperate to bring the humiliation to an end. “I hate to break it to you, baby, but you’re not man enough to talk down to me, the superior woman,” she declares, slowly but surely knocking Damien unconscious, due to his incessant refusal to properly submit to her.

“Woah! I think you knocked him out cold!” shouted Jared as Grace giggles in delight.

“He deserves it,” Grace remarks.

Diane tosses Damien’s limp body aside and stands to her feet. “He’s not down,” she states. “I’m gonna make him tap out if it’s the last thing I do!” Damien wakes up to see his mother’s strong, womanly body standing over him, triumphant. He knows it’s his mother he’s looking at, but he simply can’t take his eyes off the sand-covered ass that hovers just above him.

“What the fuck? What happened?” he asks, totally out of it, totally unaware of how long he was unconscious for.

“What happened is your mom knocked your ass out!” Grace shouts from beside her father.

“And I’m gonna do it again if you don’t submit to me,” Diane tells Damien, dropping her round ass down onto his best, knocking the wind out of him. “Bet you didn’t see a butt-drop coming, huh?” she teases, scooting her sandy butt onto Damien’s throat so she can lift his head up between her thighs and squeeze him in a reverse headscissor. The grip of Diane’s smooth and powerful legs turn Damien’s head as red as an apple within just a few seconds of squeezing with her back arched, legs straight, ankles locked, and glutes clenched. “Tap out, kiddo, or else it’ll be nighty night for you again, and this time you might not wake up,” Diane threatens. Damien can’t see anything other than the arches of Diane’s fat buttcheeks, shaped particularly rounded as she flexes her glutes right in his face, adding more and more pressure to the emasculating stranglehold. He can even see the tanlines on his mother’s bottom, marking where her bottoms normally cover, as opposed to the very skimpy bottoms she has on now that are practically swallowed by her ass.

Diane continues to squeeze her son’s head with her legs, looking over her shoulder to see him struggling, desperate for mercy of any kind. “I can do this all day. You really think you can last that long?” she asks her weak victim. Finally, to bring an end to the mother-son matchup, Damien taps out on his mother’s jiggly butt, officially submitting to the reverse headscissor. “Good boy,” says Diane as she relieves Damien’s head of pressure, adjusting her position on top of him so that she’s sitting on his throat. “So you totally give up?” she asks, shifting her hips around until her round ass is just barely pressed against Damien’s red face.

“Yes, you win,” mutters Damien. “I’m sorry, mommy.”

“Ooh, mommy? You haven’t called me that in years. That’s so sweet,” she remarks. “Now just lay there on your back like the wimpy boy that you are, where you belong. I want some time to bask in my glory,” she declares, tying her head up into a bun while she shakes her ass on Damien’s face to rub the loss in his face, appropriate considering she’s literally rubbing sand on his face using her asscheeks. “Hey, baby, do you remember Spongebob Squarepants, that old cartoon you used to watch?” Diane asks aloud so everyone can hear, calling back yet again to Damien’s childhood.

Damien answers her reluctantly. “Yes, I remember,” sounding ashamed to even speak.

“I’m trying to remember the squirrel’s name from that show. Oh yeah, I remember, it’s Sandy Cheeks!” she cheers, continuing to force her sand-covered rear-end onto her son’s face further and further, resulting in getting sand in his eyes. Grace bursts out in laughter in response to Diane’s cheeky reference to the wholesome cartoon, making Damien wish he could go back to the days when he would watch it, when times were simpler, before his mother conquered him on the beach with an audience watching.

Diane’s facesit felt like an eternity to Damien, and she refused to let him up off the ground without him first kissing her ass. “Kiss those sandy cheeks, little one,” she tells him. “Or else I swear to god, I’ll knock you out cold with them! And I want more than just a peck. I want you to smooch my cheeks in submission until I tell you to stop.” Diane’s demands are so immensely emasculating for Damien to even think about, but his lips are already mere inches from her round ass, and he was in no position to refuse. His only choice is to submit to his mother even further than he already has and do exactly what she asked of him. In front of everybody watching, Damien laid his lips upon Diane’s sandy cheeks and kissed them as thoroughly as he could, hoping to please her with his submission as quickly as possible. He even got a bunch of sand on his lips and in his mouth as a result of doing so. It was the most brutal feeling of his entire life, but finally, his mother took mercy on him. “Good boy. I think you’ve had enough now,” she says, after so much thorough humiliation. Damien is relieved of his mother’s weight on his face and neck, but she doesn’t let him stand up just yet, holding him down with her sandy foot on his chest. “Hey, Jared. Do you mind snapping a picture of this for me?” she asks. “I want to make sure he never forgets this.”

“Here, I’ll do it,” says Grace, already having her phone out and ready to capture the moment. Damien lies on his back, totally defeated as he looks up at his big breasted mother flexing her biceps and standing with one foot on his chest, driving home her dominance and authority even further; a moment that becomes immortalized with Grace snapping pictures

Diane looks down at her humbled son and asks him, “You wanna take those comments about my body back now?” The taunt hits Damien’s ego like a truck, and she continues to shame him. “Looks like you’re the one that needs to get in shape.” She giggles at her son’s expense, pushing her foot down on his chest even harder to keep him down. “I’ll bet you’re wishing you had never made fun of this fat ass,” she remarks, giving one of her sandy cheeks a slap as she leaves him to wallow in defeat in the sand while she thanks Jared and Grace for all of their help.

“You sure taught him a lesson. A lesson he clearly very much needed,” Jared tells Diane, now even more attracted to her than he was at first.

“Yeah! That was totally awesome!” shouts Grace. Diane feels proud - proud to have stood up for herself and taught her son to respect her. She knows he’ll never fully recover from the brutal loss. She even feels bad for him for a moment, thinking she might have been too harsh on him, especially since she could tell he was crushing on Grace before their match kicked off. But then she remembers all the terrible things he’s said to her over the years, treating her like she’s subhuman. She hopes the experience of losing to her in such a way will help him grow into a better, stronger, more respectful man. Damien has similarly conflicting feelings, fearing that he’ll never be able to even speak to his mother again. Could he ever even hope to best her and redeem himself in a rematch? Is he really that much of a total wimp? He doesn’t know how to feel. In fact, he can’t even lift himself off the ground. He’s been thoroughly conquered and exhausted by his mommy, whereas she didn’t even find him to be a challenge. One thing’s for sure, as Damien now knows better than anybody, Diane’s thick thighs definitely have an impressive amount of muscle packed onto them, and they’re powerful!
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post: