Thread: Cat Zingano
View Single Post
Old 23-Jan-22, 17:09
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Cat Zingano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royuh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know this is very old post, but why would it be embarrassing? I would be proud of my mom if she looked that good and sportive, that even my friends would be eyeballing her. And if she actually could kick some ass, that's even better.

We should always be proud of our moms unless they are like really bad and do stupid shit. Why wouldn't you be proud of a strong and beautiful woman that's also your mom?
You have to take your mind back to when you're a teenager, like 14-18.

It's an age where you want to be branching out on your own. Parents are, broadly speaking, "uncool" in general. Being seen with your parents is uncool. Hanging out with your parents is uncool.

When I was at school, there was a kid whose mother was a "MILF". She looked a bit like Denise Van Outen.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Blonde, busty, good figure. Early, mid-40s but could pass as younger. Always a lot of make up, provocatively dressed, short skirts, cleavage. She was also divorced, single and flirtatious with teachers and men in general. Including younger men.

Imagine your mother inviting your late 20s, PE Teacher around for dinner and possibly starting a sexual relationship with him... In your house...

...Your mates finding out and talking about it.

How about if she has an IG page, constantly uploading sexy images that your friends are oogling. Or Perhaps even laughing at. "Mutton dressed as lamb" ...

You don't think this would be embarrassing?