View Single Post
Old 17-Oct-17, 15:58
Points: 3,519, Level: 24 Points: 3,519, Level: 24 Points: 3,519, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Pool party turns physical

(This is a true story)

When I was in high school, I used to hang out with this three-girl clique: Sam, Jennifer and Brooke. Brooke is an ebony chick, athletic, and super strong. She did soccer, swimming and gymnastics throughout high school. The summer after graduation, we were all hanging out at Sam's pool. Sam and Jennifer were in the water, and I was sitting next to the pool scrolling through my phone. Out of nowhere, I feel these powerful forearms cradle the back of my neck and throat, and this dominant body press against my back. I could feel Brooke's boobs press against my shoulders as her legs intertwined with mine. She began to whisper in my right ear, "shhhh, it's ok. Don't fight it...don't fight it." She clenched down on her arms and glutes. I could hear Sam and Jennifer start to laugh. I was completely trapped and exposing a huge boner. As Brooke clutched me down, she rolled onto her back. I started tapping frantically, because I knew it would only be a matter of time before I blacked out. She knew that her position was perfect, and she was getting turned on knowing I was completely submissive. As she rolled around with me, she started breathing heavily on my ear and said, "ever been knocked out? Don't be scurred, just let it happen. Shhhh..." Everything started to get dark, and I could feel her legs tighten as her feet started to feel around for my boner.

I remember waking up after what seemed like an eternity, to Brooke sitting next to me, legs in the pool and back arched. Sam was giggling, but Jennifer (who was basically the mom of the group) was obviously concerned, and was holding me up and caressing my head. Jennifer asked Brooke WHAT THE FUCK?? And Brooke said, "relax, I knew he could take it."

Let's just say I spent way more time with them after that weekend, and Brooke and I disappeared for a few hours later that afternoon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femaleheadscissors For This Useful Post: