View Single Post
Old 17-Sep-20, 22:33
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Kidnapped to mixed wrestling island

MW Island 6

When Frank was carried out to get some medical attention, Tanya rushed to spend a few words about this interesting encounter. Although she is not a great fan of extreme and unnecessary violence she expressed her delight about Rosita now becoming a fully contributing inhabitant of the island. Rosita added to that that she wanted to warn all men as she was planning to produce a schedule that would warn her as soon as one of them would be without a fight for almost a year.

Tanya loved that idea, as that would bring another bit of tense to her guests after they had seen Jack being killed not so long ago. Imagine one would want to try and stay below the radar in order to earn being released, but then Rosita invites you to get your bones cracked. Tanya needed to rush as she had an appointment with Fiona who was about to leave back to Sweden again.

‘Hi Fiona, I would like you to tell me your thoughts about your stay here’. ‘Well, do you have an hour?’, Fiona responded. ‘It was fantastic, I never dreamed something like this existed and I was thrilled from the very beginning of thinking out my plan, realising it all the way up until Sven tapped to me and I felt his resistance fading. Also I enjoyed this last week and I think as soon as I return I will submit that man who was pretending to sleep.’ Tanya immediately realised that was Joey, but because Fiona made the argument of Joey pretending to sleep, she did not care to ask why Joey specifically anymore. ‘Just be careful, I got a message that police are looking for a woman in the case of the disappearance of Sven and that they have drawings.’ ‘Don’t worry, Tanya, I will report myself. There are no traces of either me or Svenny. I can make the traces disappear on their own hat even as they wear it’, Fiona said.

Tanya was very fond of Fiona. She reminded her of her friend Sabrina, who she dearly misses. Sabrina was as playful and nice as Fiona. Tanya and Sabrina had been dreaming together about an island like Mixed Wrestling Island but as soon as they were realising their dreams, Sabrina didn’t want to be a part of it anymore. She had two reasons. The first was that she did not want to break the law by kidnapping people and then locking them up, even if she was fantasizing about it. Second, she had quite a successful business in online technology that she wanted to become a success. Unlike Tanya, she wasn’t a millionaire. Tanya had promised Sabrina she would be welcome anytime she wanted and Sabrina actually could get in contact with a woman of the MWI Secret Service, but so far, that had not happened. And she really missed her.

Meanwhile on the main land Sabrina was thinking about Tanya too on a regular basis. Sabrina was a black bodybuilding muscle goddess who had dedicated her life to working out ever since she was a teenager. But there was her business too and while in business, she did not want to show off her physique too much. No man could ever imagine what would be there under the dresses she wore. Just in mornings and evenings her muscles would be exposed in the gym. Sabrina often wondered what other dreams she had, what would be her next goal after making a success of her current company. And now, at that very moment, she had received an email from a man named John who asked her if she would be interested in selling her company and that he had estimated that he would offer her 2,500,000 dollars for her company if she could answer him some questions to his satisfaction. After a few more emails Sabrina got really interested and John invited her to a restaurant in the center of the city, where he would make reservations. ‘Just ask for John’, he had written her.

Sabrina got more and more thrilled about the idea of selling her business and then start up another one, perhaps her own fitness company, perhaps finally take a vacation, maybe, yes maybe even visit Tanya. Sabrina was the only girl who could get to the island without having to take someones freedom.

That evening Sabrina walked into the restaurant and asked if John had already arrived. The waiter pointed at a big man in his mid-fifties sitting at his table studying some papers. ‘Do you have an appointment with him, madam?’ the waiter asked Sabrina and looked a little bit surprised. ‘Yes!’, Sabrina said and walked towards her appointment with a huge smile. ‘John?’, Sabrina asked. ‘Ma’am?’ the man responded. ‘I’m Sabrina’. Within seconds the tense was growing. John did not look amused at all by the appearance of Sabrina, who was dressed for business as ever. John was making some silly comments about the papers on Sabrina’s company he had just studied and immediately after that, suggested her business was worth not much more than 100,000 dollars.

Sabrina mouth fell open just widely. Did she just hear that well? ‘I… I’m sorry sir, we’ve been wasting our time then.’ ‘Get your black ass out of here’, John said angrily. Sabrina kept cool, like she always did. She had been insulted more than once and she figured to just keep cool. She just didn’t want to get angry to someone who might be related to any of her business relations and end up in non-speaking terms with people she liked. Besides, nobody had heard him, so all eyes would be pointed at her if she wanted to make a big deal out of it.

‘Have a good evening, sir’, Sabrina said and left the restaurant, barely keeping her eyes dry. She knotted to the waiter, whose question she now understood. She went to her office, hoping that some work would make her forget what had happened. She worked for about two hours, before she would go to the gym, but before she closed down her laptop, she got another email from John. Sabrina was actually hoping it was an email with apologies, but she soon found out that there were no apologies, just insults. John wrote Sabrina had no right having white men reporting to her and that he would buy another company and compete her to bankruptcy. Sabrina decided not to answer and just hope that he would soon stop making contact with her.

But Sabrina’s hopes did not come true. Day after day after day emails were sent to her with the most rude words. Sometimes they were sent by someone else, but Sabrina could easily see that they were all coming from John’s computer. Delete, delete, delete. So far she was able to deal with it and despite being annoyed, deleting just cost her a few seconds. But after a month emails kept coming and had Sabrina thought about going to the police. But she had tried that before, it would take more energy of her own, then it would lead to any result.

That Monday, after she had been to the gym, she opened her laptop at her home. It was a message on her private email from a person named Darren. Sabrina opened it. It was full of insults again, but this time in her private emailbox. Sabrina collapsed. She immediately realised John had found her private email address. She knew that now she would receive emails all day, wherever she was. She cried and screamed, ‘WHY ME’.

That last email had made Sabrina decide to make the insults stop. She started thinking about something she had not thought about for many years. She needed to stop John and make sure he could not get back at her as he was a very powerful man in business and politics. Sabrina decided to think of a plan to eliminate John permanently. She looked at his emails, his business and found out where he lived quickly. When Sabrina went there, she noticed John was living in a big, well protected house. She decided to watch it for a few days and noticed that he was there living with his wife. On the third day, two younger people were visiting them, possibly a son and a daughter. Or a daughter in law. Sometimes John or his wife took the car but John seemed to be working at home all the time. After a week Sabrina decided it was time to call the MWI secret service. She had carefully saved the number Tanya had given her, but she had never expected that she would truly use it to have them assist to her revenge.

Sabrina’s contact was named Carla. Sabrina instructed her that on Sundays and on Fridays he was alone most of the day. It looked like his wife had a job or something. If it were possible, in daytime it would be easier to take him as he could be alone and his alarm would not be working. Also Sabrina mentioned John was big, but also fat and already approaching the age of 60. The logistics would be the most difficult part, therefore, Sabrina said.

As Carla looked at Sabrina, she quickly realised Sabrina could easily take John by herself, but Sabrina did not want to take any risks of being connected to John’s disappearance. Therefore she also asked Carla to waite for a few days and then call her as soon as she had finished her job. Carla ofcourse as a professional started preparing during those days, ordered some assistants to help her. The plan was to make sure John’s wife would get distracted and in the event any unexpected guest would arrive, that person would be put to sleep immediately. But chances of John not being home would be higher than him getting visitors. Carla went to John’s house on Sunday with three girls to help her take him out and two more to watch out for visitors. That ought to be enough.

Carla decided to not take any risk. Normally she loves to just toy around with any target, but as her client was now a very close friend with Tanya and the target was quite a big man in a big house, taking risks was out of the question. The plan was that Naomi would be ringing the bell and that she would let the others in as soon as she saw an opportunity.

When John opened the door to Naomi, he was surprised to see such an innocent young pretty looking lady in front of him. Naomi said hello and asked John if he would be interested in buying her business. Naomi told John she had a successful business in online technology, that she had brought her annual reports and that she wanted to sell to go and travel the world for a year. Ofcourse she told John she would not really leave the company before she would get John convinced her profits would continue in the future. John invited Naomi in. He wasn’t really interested in buying her company, but why would he care? She looked gorgeous! All the women were professionally patient and waited for hours before John would finally ask Naomi to be excused as he had to go to the toilet. As soon as John closed the door behind him, Naomi opened the front door and invited the others in, immediately moving to her seat again as if nothing had happened. Carla had now entered the house and they now waited for the opportunity to catch John in surprise. That way he would not somehow be able to press an alarm or telephone number. Suddenly John heard a door close. ‘What was that?’

Naomi kept cool and said he might not have closed it well enough, but John got angry. ‘I always close the door’, he shouted. He got out of his chair and walked out of the livingroom straight to the front door. He saw nothing except that the door was closed. Still angry, he opened the door to see if anyone was there. John saw nothing, closed the door, turned around and walked into the room again. ‘Your visit has just finished’, John said. But less than a second after that, he felt someone jumping on his back, strangling him. As this was not enough he got kicked into his stomach. According to plan Naomi got panicked, saying ‘What are you doing? Stop that!’ Just a few seconds later John was out!

Naomi was an expert immobilizer and made sure John could both not move and make sound, just in case he would wake up earlier than expected. Carla would drive the car to the back entrance of the home, where they would be able to put him in the back, so that nobody would notice. It had gone perfectly. Carla called Sabrina that her mission was accomplished and that she was expected in ninety minutes to be ready for her journey.

When John woke up, he noticed he was driving, but he couldn’t move at all. His arms and legs were tied to eachother behind his back and his mouth was closed. Carla got a signal from her phone that John had been moving. That would make her extra alert opening the car, making sure he was not to see or hear anything. And ofcourse give him a shot to put him asleep again, as their way of travelling was none of his business. Not long after that Sabrina arrived and she thanked Carla for executing her mission so effectively. ‘Give my regards to Tanya’, Carla said, ‘and enjoy your stay at the island’.

Sabrina didn’t really have intentions to ‘enjoy’ her stay, although she looked forward to meeting Tanya again. She also realised that she was required to fight John. She wasn’t a real fighter. As Tanya had focussed on martial arts, Sabrina had been building muscles. But if that was what it takes, then a fight it would be. She would make sure she got rid of John for the rest of her life.

When John woke up for the second time, he was already in his cage, still tied up effectively, but his mouth was unsealed. ‘What the hell is this’, he shouted. Everyone had already been briefly informed about John’s rude habits, so no one responded. Except for one ‘shut up’, from cage three. John kept on trying to move angrily, but it’s just impossible to escape to Naomi’s knotts.

Meanwhile Tanya and Sabrina were catching up for old time’s sake. Sabrina had been telling about her business and how she was now on her first vacation in three years. They had fun all the time until Tanya changed the subject to John. Sabrina got angry again and told Tanya in summary what had happened. And that she wanted to sleep now. Tanya had enjoyed Sabrina’s company a lot, her evening was better than al the evenings before, but she saw Sabrina’s face was full of pain. Normally she would always have a professional attitude to the men that were on her island, no matter for what reason they were there, but this man had really hurt her best friend. And he would be there forever...

The next day Sabrina told Tanya that she would be wearing a shining white bikini. ‘I would prefer to just keep my clothes on, but I want this man to examin each of my muscles as closely and intensively as possible’, Sabrina said. Tanya enjoyed that idea, but she was still a bit bothered that Sabrina wasn’t able to enjoy her stay. That was all anger. John must have really gone way out of line.

When Tanya had ordered John at her place, she asked Rosita to pick him up and NOT break his bones. Rosita smiled. ‘Sure Tanya, don’t worry, I don’t want to spoil someone else’s fun’, she said. Rosita opened John’s cage. He was still shouting and insulting. ‘Relax, Rosita said, Tanya will tell you about procedures’. She untied John, twisted his arm on his back and grabbed his ear. John was in real pain and Rosita convinced him to not do anything stupid or else he would be only eating liquids in the future.

Tanya sighed when John came in. ‘Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, what have you been up to’, Tanya said. John immediately started shouting what that had been all about, but Rosita immediately added a little bit pressure to his arm on his back. ‘I warned you to be polite’, Rosita said softly. John immediately shouted in pain and realised he’d better keep quiet.

Tanya told John about the upcoming plans and that within a few days he would be fighting a woman and that he needed to win in order to get his freedom back. John’s eyes suddenly looked a lot brighter. ‘What woman?’ ‘Don’t you know? You will see her in the cage, but I had thought you would know’, Tanya said. John looked puzzled. ‘Is it that bitch Naomi?’, he asked. ‘Naomi is no bitch, Tanya corrected John and Rosita realised she needed to add a little bit more pressure again. ‘That wasn’t polite, Johnny, remember my instructions’. ‘You’ll see her in the cage, Johnny and you’ll realise and be sorry for your behaviour’, Tanya said.

The next few days John didn’t look worried at all. What on earth could happen to him? ‘Hey John, aren’t you worried?’, Joey shouted. ‘Why?, what female could beat me in the cage?’. ‘Well you seem to have some trouble getting Rosita off your back, what makes you think you can beat this woman?’ .. ‘As I understand, it’s someone I should be knowing and I don’t know any woman that can beat me in a fight’, John said. ‘No man has ever won here’, Joey assured John, ‘they pick the men they will beat’.

On Sunday John was picked up as it was time. He was to wear a glancing white boxer short, as that would just give the prettiest view, he was assured. When John was in his dressing room, he heard his name being announced. ‘You’re on’, he was told and he felt himself pushed towards the cage. John was looking around him to see if he could find anyone familiar, but that was not the case. In fact there was a very hostile atmosphere that the island had never seen before. Nobody liked John, that was obvious. But in return, John just showed his fat big arms, pointing out he was about to demolish whoever would step in.

‘AAAAAND HIS OPPONEEEEENT, A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MISS TANYAAAAA, HOLDING A PERSONAL BENCH PRESS RECORD OF 420 LB, SAAAAAABRINAAAAA.

John was shocked, he remembered her. Was that really her? As Sabrina was slowly walking to the cage John started worrying a little bit. Wrestling a black powerhouse like her was not what he had expected. He questioned himself why he hadn’t noticed that she was that strong. He would have paid a lot more respect if he had known that. And what would she do to him? What hold? John felt disgusted being pressed tightly to Sabrina’s body. He wanted to be in Rosita’s holds again. Not perfect ofcourse, but he really feared about his future. John remembered sending Sabrina lots of insulting emails, that he was now about to be paid back for. ‘Let me out’, he shouted in Tanya’s direction, but she was just smiling to Sabrina. Tanya noticed Sabrina had made so much progress in developing her body.

As the bell rang John immediately ran full force into Sabrina, but she just stepped aside. John was older and out of shape, so she figured it would all be even easier if she would just let him waste energy and then torture him for the full hour. Now that she was in the ring, ready for John, for the first time she felt comfortable about her recent actions. It took only a few minutes before Sabrina saw John moving slower and noticed he was breathing heavy already. And as John tried to hit on her again, she grabbed his arm and then picked up his full 200 LBs body and slammed it to the ground. John realised he would be at Sabrina’s mercy soon, as he could hardly get up. As he was still struggling Sabrina dropped herself full weight with her elbow on John’s back. He immediately got flat on his belly again. And that was truly painful.

John realised that getting up was too painful and tried to stay down, but Sabrina put two fingers to his neck and started adding a lot of force. John was screaming and moved wherever she forced him to. And when Sabrina stopped adding pressure she planted her knee to John’s chin. John now landed on his back and Sabrina immediately sat on top of him. She grabbed his wrist just above John’s head. At this moment John had a perfect view to Sabrina’s well rounded breasts, hardly covered by her white bikini. But her face was determined to inflicting pain. When John felt the pressure to his wrist increasing, his eyes rolled from Sabrina’s breasts to her biceps. They looked like massive balloons. John looked Sabrina in the eyes begging to her, promising he would never ever be so stupid to insult any ladies again. Sabrina now started really to enjoy her supremacy and wrapped her arms around John’s neck. John’s feet were moving forcefully, but they just kicked air. He was having a lot of trouble breathing and could not breathe without smelling Sabrina intensively. She loved to sense his panic. She loved how John tried to move but was not able to. There was no escape. Sabrina just held on to her position for the last ten minutes, smiling to her prey and anyone in the crowd who was cheering. John grabbed Sabrina’s biceps, just to try and enlighten the pressure, but realised immediately that that was not going to work. Begging was his best chance. His nose was touching Sabrina’s bikini. What would his future look like? Who would be next? How would his wife be? John’s whole life was flashing through his mind. And then it was finished. Sabrina got up, put up a final angry determined face looking down to John in his eyes. Still angry, but also satisfied. She looked around, smiled when she spotted Tanya again and walked towards her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post: