View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:50
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sure that this example that 2/3 of the submission-team is representative for all european session-wrestlers.
You cannot be sure on that. Itīs possible that it is that way, but just as possible that itīs not. All wrestlers from one single studio is clearly not something that is predetermined to be representative. It could happen that others will align though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As an example I know that one of the max-girls was asking 400 Euro for an hour-session in germany in this summer. OK, I understand that ladies who travel now during this corona-crisis take higher fees as their "risk-insurance", but 400 Euros/hour are insane, as usually in germany the normal fee was 200-300 Euro/hour.
I agree with you that 400 Euro is too much, and I wouldnīt have made a session with any of them at that price.
But see you write normal fee is 200-300 Euro/hour, 200 GBP which is now mostly asked at the submission room equals +- 220 Euro...so absolutely in the rage you consider acceptable.