View Single Post
Old 03-Jul-21, 06:26
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Redlands College Fight Season

Redlands College Fight Season

It’s time for the beginning of Redlands College first ever annual Male Vs Female fight season, the side with the most wins at the end will win the whole competition, with full bragging rights on the line with no shying away from humiliation of the loser.

With the first match of the season about to get underway, it was a loud packed gym with both sexes ready to cheer on their representative. The format for this match will be submission wrestling, best 2 out 3.

Max couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous as he stretched on his side of the mats with the pressure of starting this off for the men, many of whom were assuming the girls had no chance at winning this. He couldn’t let his boys down. And his opponent didn’t help matters.

Across the mats from Max, as the girls first representative, was the stunning gymnast Alexa. She was popular for obvious reasons. Her lower body was perfection and she knew it, well aware that most guys and even some girls couldn’t resist ogling her thick thighs and perfect ample ass.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Taking extra advantage of her preparation, she was putting on a show for both the crowd and her opponent, purposely exaggerating her stretches giving her opponent a good view with her pink and white outfit that perfectly showed off her body.

Max tried to ignore her little pre match show, but even he couldn’t help but be a bit mesmerized with his eyes locking on to her bubble butt and soft thighs, and quickly found himself with a bulge that his wrestling outfit did little to hide.

As they began to approach each other with the referee ready to signal the start, the stunning dark blonde sized him up one more time. Max stood 5’8 with brown hair and a pretty average build. Certainly not out of shape or overweight, but not a clearly muscular athlete or routine gym goer either. He didn’t expect to be among the best of his side, but he figured he could handle many girls.

Her lower body was built, but her upper body didn’t seem to be anything special at all. If he could keep his focus, he’d be ok.

Her eyes roaming down to his crotch, she instantly noticed his ‘excitement’ from her pre match routine.

‘Oh you want to roll around with me bad don’t you cutie, how about you just be a good boy for me, imagine these legs wrapped you’ she teased in a flirty tone.

Max was left a bit speechless, her confidence and straight forward flirty attitude even face to face had thrown him off only making his bulge bigger.

As he began to stammer out a reply, he was snapped back to the match by the referee signaling the start. As they were about to lock up, Max tried to focus himself after she had already turned his arousal up to a 10 before their bodies even touched. He couldn’t help but be a little embarrassed with how visible it was to those watching as well.

Max won a first test of strength, managing to push her back a few steps before she held her ground with her strong gymnast legs and core.
Digging in with her legs, she managed to push him back a step or two, before hooking one leg behind his and tripping him to the mat.

As she began to climb on top he captured of her legs between his own keeping her from advancing to a full mount for now. After a few seconds of trying to pull her leg free, she began to grind her thigh up and down over his groin.

‘Does that feel good baby? I can feel how much you like it. My creamy thigh rubbing all over your-‘

Feeling a bit of his strength fading from the pleasure of her grinding, he released her leg unwrapping his from her’s. He knew he wouldn’t have lasted long in that position without ‘losing control’, especially with that commentary.

She slung her now free leg over his body taking control in a full mount leading to a chorus of cheers from the women in the crowd. He started to actually fear losing to her now as this cute gymnast had taken control on top of him.

Instead of advancing up towards his neck as he expected, she rolled to the side pulling his body into her legs for a bodyscissor. She didn’t apply full pressure immediately, she knew he wasn’t getting out of legs and wasn’t in a rush to force a tap. Alexa wanted to have a little fun.

He quickly started groaning under the pressure, grabbing at her legs feeling the muscle flexing. He tried prying her leg off but quickly realized they weren’t budging. As he was in obvious pain pulling at her thighs, she was casually resting an an elbow with a smile, showing no signs of straining as she slowly squeezed the life out of Max.

As the boys in the crowd began to quiet, the girls were only getting more and more excited with both Alexa and Max able to make out a shout of ‘Yesss crush him girl!’

‘And this isn’t even my full power squeeze, you know that Maxy?’ She teased. ‘I know it hurts, just tap when it’s too much for you’.

She reached down, gliding her hand over his bulging crotch keeping him fully turned on. Then she turned up the pressure, ready to end the round. Max quickly tapped on her thigh, feeling like his ribs were about to crack if he didn’t.

Max gasped for air, relieved to be free of the crushing pressure around his midsection. While he looked already worn down as he lay on the mat recovering, she sprung up pretty fresh, giggling at his reaction to being free from her scissor.

After taking as much time as he could to recover, he had to rise to his feet, a bit unsteady still feeling the effects of her body scissor, to prepare to start a crucial round 2.

Seeing the way Max got up and approached her, Alexa teased ‘I hope I didn’t crush you too bad, we still have another round to play!’

Trying to sound as confident as he could, Max replied ‘You got lucky surprising me with that one but now I know how to fight you, I won’t get caught like that again’

‘You’re cute, how about you just come back between my thighs so we can end this easy and I don’t have to hurt you? You know you want to’ she said with a wink.

As the 2nd fall was signaled to begin, this time Max knew he HAD to avoid her legs and any sort of scissor holds to have a chance of making a comeback.

As they were about to lock up again, Alexa did something unexpected as Max was ready to take it slow and cautious, lunging forwards to tackle him to the mat. Knowing her opponent was weakened and even a bit intimidated, she was ready to aggressively conquer her prey.

As they crashed to the mats, the back and forth wrestling started ending with Max getting on top narrowly avoiding her legs clamping around his waist again which surely would’ve finished him. Max advanced up, sitting on her chest and managing to overpower her arms, forcing them to the mat above her head.

Finally in a dominant position, Max taunted ‘See? Got you now. Your legs are strong but that’s it, and I know how to avoid your scissors now.’

‘Too bad this isn’t a pins match baby, what now?’

Max didn’t immediately have a comeback to that. He had to admit to himself, she was right. This position wasn’t going to get a submission.

‘Say goodnight cutie’ she suddenly said smiling, giving him a very brief look of confusion before with a flip up from her lower half, her athletic and very flexible gymnast legs flew up from behind catching him around the neck ripping him off of her.

With a quick small adjustment, it became a reverse side headscissor, with both of them on their sides, his back to her chest, and face facing her knees.

‘No!’ He grunted, frustrated with himself for finally taking control and letting it slip away just like that.

Hugging his waist to hold him tight to her, ‘Shhh don’t fight it sweetie, I have you now....just go to sleep.

Max’s hands had immediately gone to her legs, desperately pulling or trying to wedge his hands in trying to create any kind of room to breathe. Deep down he knew he would never escape Alexa’s thighs, but he couldn’t go down like this. He had to keep fighting.

Soon, his struggles faded as his desperate fighting turned to weak pawing at the deadly thighs putting him to sleep, as his vision grew dizzy.....until his arms went limp as he met darkness. As he went out he felt her hand start rubbing over his groin.

Releasing him from her lethal squeeze, the male portion of the crowd pretty headed out as the now nearly all female crowd roared and cheered seeing Max slumped on his back as he lay knocked out.

It was announced, “the winner of this match by headscissor KO, and scoring the first win for the girls, ALEXA!!!!!” to more cheers.

As Max’s eyes began to flutter and the noise began to clear, the past events came back to him. He lost. Crushed between the thighs of the beautiful Alexa. As his vision cleared, he awoke to see Alexa standing over him. Seeing him finally waking up, she sat down on his chest to straddle him.

‘Hello? Are you awake now Maxy? My thighs have done a number on you haven’t they. Sorry about choking you out but you really should’ve tapped out that time.’

Still a bit groggy Max replied ‘I know......but I couldn’t give up and let my team down. You won Alexa, why don’t you get off me?

Tired and also embarrassed at being the girls first victory, Max was just ready to get changed and leave.

‘But Maxy it’s time for your post match reward!’ She teased.

‘R-reward? What do you mean?’

His question was answered as Alexa spun around, now hovering her pink clad ass over his face.

‘W-wait Alexa, please not in front of a crowd!’ He pleaded.

‘Aw come on, we both know how bad you’ve wanted this from the start’ she cooed, reaching down to glide her hand over his bulge. ‘Don’t feel bad, there’s girls in the crowd who would love that view’ she giggled.

Then she sat down to a roar of cheers and laughter from the audience, plunging him into darkness, as the ass he ogled before the match became his world.

The thin pink fabric exposed a lot of cheeks, giving Max a lot of skin to skin contact. Despite the female laughter and shouting in the background, Max knew he was too weak now to stop her anyway, so he didn’t further embarrass himself by trying to resist.

Alexa sat atop him with a beaming smile, taking in the excitement of the crowd, and enjoying the feeling of Max trying to suck in air beneath her.

She was able to make out a few shouts from the female crowd, of ‘Take your throne girl!’ And ‘show him his place! That’s where all the boys are gonna be when we win this’

Once he began to run low on air, she mercifully raised up, doing a little shake on his face to more feminine laughter, before bending forwards and reaching down to rub his bulge once again. This time she wasn’t stopping, she was ready to make this boy her’s.

Between her amazing ass still in his face, and the feeling of her hand sensually rubbing his groin, a little moan escaped him from the pleasure.

‘If you want me to finish you Maxy and not stop, get up, and leave the mats right now, how about you start giving my cute ass some kisses, you know you want to.’

The girls watching flashed across his mind, but he couldn’t have her just stop and leave him now. As the overpowering pleasure and arousal took over, Max submitted to Alexa’s command and began planting kiss after kiss on that amazing ass.

‘Now, between kisses of course cutie’ she giggled, ‘tell me who’s the better fighter, and say my name’

Lost in the arousal, Max gasped out ‘Alexa’

‘Good boy’ she cooed, ‘and.....who’s superior?’

Once again, Max groaned out ‘Alexa’.

‘And who’s perfect ass do you worship’ She asked with a giggle.

About to burst, Max breathed out ‘Alexa’s!’

Then he finally lost control as he went over the edge, climaxing with more power then he had in a while, his hips bucking a little as he came.

As he started coming down from the high, panting in the aftermath, she asked him one more question.

‘Who owns you cutie?’

Yet again he gasped out.........

‘Alexa’.

End Of Part 1.

Notes:

-Well, here’s the other story I mentioned in the other thread, for those following that story too. No fancy setup here, just a brief cut to the chase beginning. Part of the goal starting this was making something that can run longer and where it’s pretty free and open to mix in different things part to part. This theme has obviously been done before, but hopefully this take is a bit unique. Most likely going back to the other story before continuing this.

- Others have used a picture in their stories to represent characters, think I’m going to do that too. ‘Borrowed’ a picture for ‘Alexa’ to be based off of from a picture thread from the Mixed Wrestling Pictures Section, assumed that’s okay and the normal thing to do. So I didn’t find the picture, someone else contributed it here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 80E4A930-72D9-40BC-8234-CEEF3FDD11FC.jpeg (274.8 KB, 2708 views)
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
anon123456, Arkonist, auds89, babbocalimero, bestmixedcatcher, Bill Tracey, bk13, calita, Chadillac, chucknorris, clcc2222, cleand, daniel88, domrel, elroy62, ennjay0381, fatalfinish, ferocious, findway, freddyboy, GlennStorm, hectorzer, hen8008, honeryx, idledude, iwilli2013, Javajanajak, jfbowers369, Joepaterno, jojo, jonnomansland, Js9835, Jsarados, kingroyce2, ksr32, lapidusss, legant58, legscissorsfan, Leo98, M.J.Caboose, m111111m, Maitsek, mark peakock, MarvinEhre2, MaverickCowboy, md469, Mixedwrestlinglover, mixfightor, Nightshrike, packline2110, peacefulc, pli96, Ploobio, Rahulphoenix, RMarquez, rookie18, Seeking a dom, Shrekt, shulkjin, SidScience, skyblader, SoleMann, Squashed, stron13, Terminalviscosity, thumbie_21, tom1309, Troof99, Unknown156, wash3185, wrassle14, Wrestler35, zuxiz