View Single Post
Old 23-Sep-13, 21:05
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True Wrestling Experience Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl brown [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
40 minutes is a long time to be pinned down. You should have been worn out. Question ..how old was she at the time. And have you Eve saw her when the weather was better to see how she looked physically
It happened a long time ago but it is my strongest childhood memory. I remember it like yesterday.

You are quite right, I was exhausted, my legs were jello and even after I made it home my hands and legs were still shaking from the struggle and the cold.

It was difficult to undress, I only worked through it because my clothes were wet.

The older girls name was Lisa I believe and she was somewhere between
13-15.

I saw her once years later and she looked to be about 5`6, fairly strong and maybe 140lb give or take a few. An attractive brunette and generally, based on her brothers comments about her, a bitch. LOL!

I wish now I had approached her and tried to strike up a conversation but back then I was still shy about the incident and my passion for wrestling females.

Something else, I didn`t include when I wrote this little story. My buddy, who threw the snowball at her, fessed up to his dirty deed years later when we were adults.

Until then, I didn`t knew who threw one at her or if she had even been hit.
He said he hit her right in the face which I guess, is why she was so mad.

Last edited by bruce911187; 05-Jan-14 at 22:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: