View Single Post
Old 07-Apr-16, 00:04
Points: 6,320, Level: 33 Points: 6,320, Level: 33 Points: 6,320, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

I remember posting a story that actually happened in the old yahoo true story group back in the day. Basically, I was laying on the floor on my side looking at a photo album at my ex girlfriend's grandmother's house when my ex took the opportunity to put me in a front headscissor. She knew of my fetish as I taught her the move but she did it on this occasion just to embarrass me in front of her family I guess. Her grandma laughed and commented that she was really mean because the tightness of the scissor caused me to clearly moan in pain (she was an equestrian, rock hard legs when flexed/scissoring) and tapping for her to stop. I remember the moderator critiquing my story that it would have been better if my ex verbally humiliated me or I should have added additional similar details. Like WTF, its a true story group I told one just as it happened. Remember thinking how lame it was to encourage people to embellish on their 'true' stories.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wrestl2424 For This Useful Post: