View Single Post
Old 29-Jan-23, 21:35
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The mysterious Mistress Kay

The mysterious Mistress:

Detective Bryce had no idea what to expect. All he knew was this: he had a slew of bodies of middle aged, well off men and the only trail he had to connect them together had led him here. To Mistress Kay and her Dungeon.

“Welcome Mr Bryce, we have been expecting you.” Said an extremely attractive, barley dressed brunette covered in leather who met him at the door. She led him down the hall to a dimly lit room. The wall were red and the only furniture in the room were a black leather high back chair and a black love seat, layer out to face each other. She instructed Detective Bryce to have a seat on the loveseat. “Mistress Kay will join you shortly. Did you need anything to drink Mr Bryce?” She asked. “It’s Detective Bryce ma’am, and I’m just fine thank you” he snarkily replied.

She left in a huff, closing the door behind her.

What could all of this mean? Here were the facts, 10 men, at least that had been found so far. All had no signs of struggle. No weapon appeared to have been used. All had some form of neck damage, not all broken, but all had enough neck trauma to at least be partially paralyzed. Some had crushed or broken jaw and cheekbones, but no sign of external trauma showing any weapon was used. All also had some degree of brain damage, due to lack of blood flow or air it appeared. The only connection that could be found at all was they all had been here, to see Mistress Kay, at some point in the recent past. All he knew was he needed to find answers and Kay appeared to be his best bet.

And then she walked in. Standing almost 6 feet tall in the black, thigh high leather boots she wore. Her thighs were massive! Not fat, but big and strong. He couldn’t take his eyes off of them. She was barely dressed, wearing a black, tight leather corset and panties with fishnets tights under her boots and capped the Dom look off with long red leather gloves. Her thighs flexed and bulged with each step over to meet him. He almost tripped standing to meet her outstretched hand as she greeted him. “Good evening Detective, I hope you were treated well in my absence?” She asked in the voice of a sultry, sexy angel. “just fine Kay, I just have a few questions about some clients and I’ll be on my way” Bryce exclaimed. “It’s Mistress Kay.” She shot back in a demanding tone glaring right into his eyes. “Sorry, Mistress Kay” he answered before he could even stop himself.

“I must explain though that my clients come here because of our discretion and I have no interest in doing anything to damage that” She said.

“I do understand that Mistress Kay, but I have to think you know something about the ten dead men I have who all were clients of yours. I hope you didn’t have anything to do with their deaths and with a few answers you can confirm that” he said handing her a list of names with pictures attached. Kay paged through them, smirking at some, smiling even. An evil, devilish smile.

“Is there something amusing about this Kay? These men I showed you are all dead!” “Mistress Kay!” She shot back instantly, her smile changing to a dead serious glare. “And I assure you I never did anything to these men that they didn’t ask me to do! This one here, he was a real fighter though, liked it real real rough ya know?” She asked and licked her lips seductively.

“No I don’t know ma’am, these men are dead and I want to know why. I want to know your part in that and I want to know it now! What did these men come to see you for?” Bryce asked.

“What does any man come to a place like this for Mr Bryce? To be controlled, to be dominated, to give up their macho, business persona they have to use all day” As she explained she stood, she sauntered seductively, she posed even, bending over and showing him her strong legs, her firm, round ass, every inch of her sexy body. “They all had one particular fetish though and it happens to be my speciality” she added.

“And what would that happen to be?” Bryce asked dying to know the answer.

“Well they liked to he scissored by these” she said running her hands down her thighs. Starting at her hips, down her huge thighs, down her sexy, boot clad calves. He couldn’t help but watch, he tried to stop, it was like he was in a trance. “Sci-sci-scissors?” He stammered out not knowing at all what she meant.

“Why yes detective. They like to have me wrap these long, strong legs around their head and squeeze them. I have a very well earned reputation of being one of the best. Guys pay thousands just to have the pleasure of being between my legs, being at my mercy, giving me the control. Would you like to see what I mean?” She asked in the sexist, sluttiest voice he had ever heard. “Amanda, come in here and join us” she yelled to the next room. In walked the brunette he had met earlier. Maybe 5’4 at best, maybe 110 lbs or so. “Yes Mistress” she said as Mistress Kay sat down on the chair and motioned her over. “Get on the floor in front of me and look at Detective Bryce here” She said giving her a long, passionate kiss as she came over. “Yes Mistress” she said and spun around, sitting between Kays open legs and staring straight at Bryce. She looked like a deer in the headlights. He couldn’t tell if she was terrified, excited, or a mix of both.

“Now, what they love about this is they are as close to my pussy as they will ever be. They feel the warmth, the smoothness of my thighs as I slowly close them around their head, first they lose the ability to hear, as my huge thighs completely cover their ears. Usually they put their hands on them, not to stop me, if they even could, but to feel what’s coming next. As I cross my ankles in front of them and slowly tighten my grip. Just enough to hold them at first” she tightened up and Amandas face started to look smooched, like a vise was slowly closing on her. But she still looked like she loved it. “And then, I constantly ramp up the pressure until” she really starting to squeeze. He was dazed watching her thighs appear to get even bigger and Amandas head get thinner and thinner as she was being crushed between them. She made it about a minute before she raised her hand up and tapped three times on Mistress Kays leg. “They tap out.” She instantly released Amanda who sucked in as much air as she could, all with a look on her face like she just had the worlds best orgasm.

“Thank you Amanda, that is all” She exclaimed. “Oh no thank you Mistress Kay” she replied and kissed Kay again before heading out.

“So that’s all they came here for? that’s all you did?” Bryce asked.

:”Like I have already said, I didn’t do anything to them they weren’t a willing participant in. Some, like Amanda, tap out fast, some fight as long as they can, but they all give in to me. I haven’t met one yet I can’t break”

He wanted to know more. Why was he hard now? was he into this?

“And, guys like this? They pay for this?” He asked

“Oh yes, Bryce, I don’t work at all outside of here and I assure you I’m very well off” Kay said.

“What does it feel like? I mean what do they get from it? It sure looked like Amanda enjoyed it” he shyly asked, half hoping for the response he got.

“I don’t think I could describe it, but I could show you?’ She said standing to walk over to him. She stood right in front of him as she still sat. She grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh, flexing it for him as she did. He tried to pull back at first but his body wouldn’t let him. what was wrong with him.

“I I I don’t know about that” he meekly responded.

“Isn’t that a detective tactic though Bryce? To learn what the victims may have gone through? To learn more about them to help find the killer?” She taunted

Damn she was right! Maybe this would help him better understand. And those legs, he couldn’t stop touching them! They were so firm, so strong, so intoxicating!

“O-o-ok” Bryce stammered. “Good boy!” She quickly replied and helped him to the floor before sitting behind him, his head resting against her crotch. Those huge thighs on either side of his head. Those thigh high boots just below his chin and stretched out in front of him.

“Now Mr Bryce, safety first. Remember how Amanda tapped out? How she gave into me?” She asked and he nodded eagerly in reply. “Do the same or bad things can happen. Don’t be brave, but do let me test your limits.” She said leaning down to his ear “it’s what turns me on and gives me my pleasure” she said before licking and kissing his ear.

He turned to try to kiss her back just as she started to tighten her grip. The pressure was enormous! He couldn’t hear a thing and just stared down as he watched those boots cross and close, giving him half the airspace he had before. His hands went to her thighs which now felt like pillars of granite, bulging and squeezing his face and neck. He felt a feeling he had never felt before, his vision got blurry, this thoughts were all over the place, he couldn’t get any air. He tapped out on her thighs and she released him. Not enough to get away, but enough that he got air and the blood started to go back to his brain, well what hadn’t gone to his now rock hard erection!

“It appears you liked that Mr Bryce” she said sexily “detective…”he tried to correct her but she gave him a hard squeeze to stop him instantly. “I’m in control here Mr Bryce, not you” she scowled. “Ssssorry Mistress” what the hell did he say that! What was wrong with him. And who did she think she was? He asked himself. He was about to stand up and walk out when she leaned down again, this time giving him a long passionate kiss like she gave Amanda. “Tell me to squeeze you harder” she seductively whispered to him. He wanted to say hell no, he wanted to tell her to fuck off, but instead his brain said “squeeze me harder” She gave him an angry look and a quick, terrifyingly powerful squeeze “Squeeze me harder what Mr Bryce?” She stopped squeezing and he sucked in air like mad, he felt like he just sprinted after a criminal “Squeeze me harder Mistress Kay” he said hoping like hell it was the right answer.

“Very good. You asked for it” she said and instantly crossed her ankles, flexed her thighs, and this time, pulled back on his chin to drive him even deeper into her crotch. The pain was intense! He reached up to tap but she kept on squeezing. That feeling was back in an instant. He couldn’t breath, he couldn’t think, the room was spinning. He felt like he was drowning and falling at the same time. He tried to pry her legs apart with all he had but there was no give. “Oooh yes, fight me Bryce. It makes it all the more intense for me” she cooed grinding her pussy into the back of his head and raising her hips off the couch. As she arched up he felt like the floor fell out from under him, all he saw were stars and he weakly pawed at her legs before everything went black. She uncrossed her legs and he fell hard to the floor, completely unconscious.

When he woke he thrashed around trying to process what had happened but he couldn’t roll over. He surveyed the scene and found that Kay was now sitting on his chest straddling him, his arms pinned under her thighs.

“What, what happened” he blurted out. “Oh babe, you just gave into me. That’s a good, good boy” she leaned down and passionately kissed him. He tried to fight off but she was so gorgeous. She was everything he needed right now. He felt like he was in love, Was it knockout hangover? He couldn’t process this at all. And didn’t have time to as she leaned in and whispered “I have more to show you, you’ve been great so far. But I saw you looking at my strong, powerful ass. I want to show you what it can do. Show you my favorite scissor. But first you have to tell me to squeeze you harder”

No way would he do this! He almost died last time! At least it felt like it. He had to get out of here. He had his fun. But somehow his mouth involuntarily said “squeeze me harder Mistress Kay” Her eyes lit up. She kissed him again before licking her lips, raising up a bit and starting to turn around “I hope you like this as much as I will”

She turned her large, amazing ass towards him and started to lower it towards his face. He felt his head get lifted off the ground by her leather clad boot and in one quick motion her ass came back, his face came up, and he was locked in a reverse headscissor.

The pain started right away. He had to imagine this is what a vice felt like. She was thrusting and pumping her ass into his face, each time squeezing with more power and less resistance from him. He tapped frantically but she just pressed his hands flat to the ground as her thighs took away any resistance. The world started to go black again but just before that she torqued her hips hard to the side and he felt a sharp pain in his neck and then nothing before he ran out of fight, out of air, and out of blood. She let out an orgasmic shriek as she felt and heard the satisfying crack she was hoping for from his neck. She gave him another long, hard squeeze but it wasn’t needed as he was completely out and his body just involuntarily twitched underneath her.

She looked down at what she had done and couldnt help but rub her soaked panties as she examined his unconscious, broken body on the ground.

When Bryce came to he found himself staring straight up at the ceiling. He tried to move his arms, then his legs, but nothing happened. He assumed he must have been bound. He tried to look down and raise his head but didn’t see anything.

“Careful My Bryce, don’t want you getting hurt! Well, at least not any more than you are” He look around for Kay but didn’t see her. All he heard was the clack of her boots on the floor as she walked over to him. She towered over him, looking down, hands on hips.

“Wh-wh-what did you do to me” Bryce questioned.

“Nothing you didn’t ask me to do Bryce. It’s a shame it looks like your poor neck was no match for me.” She laughed.

“Le-le-let me go. You’re in enough trouble” Bryce stammered out using all his energy.

“Oh you aren’t really in a position to bargain are you detective? I will give you a choice though. I can have you dragged out of here, dumped in an alley, and maybe someone finds you, takes you to a DR, and you spend every bit of savings you have trying to be able to walk again, to move again. But its no use. You see, my thighs have broken you, completely, there is no going back. So here is your choice. Live like as a drain on your family, useless, in a bed or wheelchair for all of the rest of your miserable life. Or,” she said leaning in close to him “And I hope you choose this because I’m not satisfied yet and the only thing that gets me off anymore is killing men. Feeling their last breath between my legs. Watching as my thighs completely seal their fate. I’ll make it fast and it will all be over. You will be killed in duty and your family will get your full pension and life insurance. You just have to say the words: Squeeze me harder Mistress Kay”

He was a cop, a damn good one, thats all he knew how to be. He couldn’t imagine putting his family through caring for him. But he didn’t want to die! For some reason his brain under her trance made his decision for him “s-s-squeeze m-m-me ha-ha-harder Mis-Mistress” he got out with all the energy he had left, tears running down his face.

“Good boy detective” she gave him the last kiss he would ever get. Long, slow, fierce, passionate. She stood and took her panties off. Her bare, shaven pussy and ass making its way towards him. She wrapped her leg under his head, guiding it into her, and lowering herself into him. The last thing he saw before his vision was covered was her thighs closing in around him. A slow, strong squeeze. Her pumping herself against his face as he lay motionless beneath her. She must have been enjoying it because the squeezes got harder and the pumping motion got faster until she came and locked herself straight out and squeezed with all she had. The sound of her orgasm drowned out any of his screams until the grotesque sound of his jaw and both of his cheek bones being crushed to powder brought her fun and his life to an end.

The next day he was found in an alley and a new detective was assigned to the case
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post: