View Single Post
Old 16-Mar-21, 21:14
Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #18: Suzie Back in Control

Suzie drank her glass of water. She then got distracted checking out things on her phone. She didn’t return to the room until 30 minutes later. She was surprised to find Sarah and Bill in the exact same position.

“Jeez Bill,” Suzie said. “Are you still trapped under Sarah’s butt? She’s a 19-year old girl who weighs 110 pounds. How impotent do you feel right now?” She noticed the bulge in his pants then said, “Okay so, impotent might not be the right word. Let’s just say that you’re weak and pathetic.”

“That’s not nice,” said Sarah. “He’s letting me do this because he likes it.” Then she added, “And I’m 107 pounds.”

A few minutes later Sarah got off of Bill’s face voluntarily. She went to get a glass of water.

It took a while for Bill to recover. He felt so weak that he could barely move. “I don’t feel so good,” he said. “I think it’s because of that pill.”

“It’ll wear off,” said Suzie.

Bill slowly removed his costume. He took a few deep breaths and tried to relax. It seemed to help a little.

Suzie said, “The weekend is almost over Bill. Is there anything else that you would like to try?”

He thought about it. “Not really. This has been quite the adventure. Far more than I expected.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing else you would like me to do? Would you like me to smother you until you pass out?”

“Absolutely not!” he said.

“Are you sure?” she asked. “On that website you liked all the videos where guys got smothered out, and you kept saying how much you wished it would happen to you.”

“I know I did, but that was before I knew what it felt like,” he replied. He thought about it a little more then said, “I think some of my fantasies, like being raped by girls, would be every bit as incredible as I’ve imagined. But being smothered is different. I’ll always be turned on watching other men get smothered out, but I no longer want that to happen to me.”

Sarah returned. They spent the rest of the night relaxing on the bed. They talked a little, mostly about trivial things. The girls played on their phones. Eventually both girls fell asleep, cuddling up to Bill. He thought about all that happened to him today, replaying some of the highlights in his mind, before drifting off to sleep.

Bill woke to the smell of bacon frying. He slept 6 hours but it wasn’t a restful sleep. He kept having nightmares where he was being smothered.

He took a refreshing shower then joined the girls for breakfast. Everyone was in a good mood, although Sarah was nursing a bit of a hangover.

Bill thanked the girls for an incredible weekend, one he said he would never forget. He mentioned that he was getting ready to take off. The girls seemed disappointed that he was leaving.

Suzie asked, “Are you sure you have to go? I have some new ideas we could try out.”

“I’m sure,” Bill said. “Besides, I’m almost out of money.”

“You can owe me,” Suzie replied.

“I appreciate the offer, but I really do have to leave,” he said.

“If we let you leave,” Suzie replied. The girls then looked at each other and giggled.

Uh-oh, Bill thought. He didn’t like the sound of that. The girls were up to something.

Bill went to the secret room to gather his stuff. Suzie and Sarah followed him. The girls closed the door behind them, then leaned their backs against the door.

“You know that getting-raped-by-girls fantasy you have Bill?” Suzie asked. “It’s about to come true.”

The girls walked up to Bill. Each of them locked one of his arms with one of their arms and walked him backwards towards the bed. He was so excited about the possibility of one or both of these girls raping him that he had no will to resist.

Once they were on the bed the girls removed his shirt, then they positioned him in the middle of the bed near the headboard. They pulled out lengths of rope that were hidden between the mattress and the headboard. The ropes were already tied to the headboard. Suzie sat on his right arm while Sarah sat on his left arm. Any chance of escaping was now gone. He could see and feel both of his wrists being bound.

Once Bill was tied to the bed the girls continued undressing him. His shoes came off, then his socks. Suzie unbuckled his belt then they pulled his pants off, leaving just his silk boxers.

Now it was time for the girls to undress. They removed their shoes and socks. They helped each other remove their blouses and jeans. Suzie was wearing a black bra and panties. Sarah was wearing a light pink bra and thong.

The girls covered his body with theirs. They were rubbing their hands all over his chest and stomach. They took turns kissing his mouth aggressively. They were kissing, licking and nibbling on his neck and ears. Looking up at the ceiling mirror he could see himself being ravished by the girls. The pleasurable sensations were starting to overwhelm him.

“There’s no use trying to resist us Bill,” Suzie whispered in his ear. “There is no escape. You are going to be raped.”

Sarah whispered, “Now that we’ve got you, we’re never going to let you go. You’re going to be our slave forever.”

Suzie looked at Sarah and said, “We should invite the rest of the cheerleading squad over. We can take turns riding him.”

Their words were exciting him almost as much as their mouths and hands were.

Suzie pulled off Bill’s silk shorts. She then started stroking his cock with her left hand. He moaned in pleasure.

When Sarah looked back and saw that Bill was naked and Suzie was playing with his cock she asked, “Are you really going to rape him?”

“Yep,” Suzie said.

“Okay then. . . you two have fun,” Sarah said, as she gathered her clothes and left the room.

Suzie watched the door close then looked at Bill. “I knew that would get her to leave. Now it’s just you and me,” Suzie said with an ominous tone.

This sudden turn of events had Bill concerned. The last thing he wanted was to be alone with Suzie, while tied to the bed. He wondered if he was about to be smothered.

Suzie saw the worried look on his face. She played on his fears. She slowly removed her bra. She leaned over him so that her breasts were hovering just above his face. She stayed in that position until Bill quietly said, “Please Suzie. Don’t.”

Suzie stayed in that position for another 30 seconds. She started to lower her breasts onto his face. They brushed his face lightly, then she crawled over him on her hands and knees to the nightstand. There she opened the drawer and took out a condom and a tube of lubricant. She tossed them close to Bill’s waist.

With her panties still on, Suzie straddled Bill’s face. She then lowered herself onto his face. She wasn’t smothering him. She was making him smell her. She did a little light grinding on his face as she rubbed her clit with her hand.

She got off of him to remove her panties, then remounted his face. This time she sat harder. She said, “Lick if you want to breathe.”

Bill obeyed her command. She sat lightly on his face. As her arousal increased she began grinding on his face. He wasn’t used to servicing a girl orally from this position. His tongue was doing it’s best to keep up with her. The smell of her pussy and the taste of her juices were keeping him hard.

Suzie came on Bill’s face. While she was cumming she was grinding much harder, making breathing difficult. She was so lost in her orgasm that Bill worried she would forget he was under her.

Suzie collapsed next to Bill. She took a few minutes to recover. Neither of them spoke. She then sat up, kneeled close to Bill’s hips, and opened the lid to the tube of gel. She squeezed some of the gel into the palm of her left hand then started rubbing Bill’s cock. Bill closed his eyes as he quickly became erect. The smell of strawberries filled the air.

Suzie tore open the wrapper to the condom. She placed the condom on the tip of Bill’s cock, slowly rolling it down the length of his shaft. She then put more lubricant on her palm and resumed stroking.

At the same time she was keeping Bill aroused with her left hand she started pleasuring herself with her right hand. She moved her lubricated fingers all around the area of her clit, faster and faster.

When she was close to cumming she straddled Bill. She guided his cock into her pussy, then closed her eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

Suzie started riding Bill slowly. She leaned a little forward, placing her hands on his sides. Bill was in heaven. He was being raped by a girl for the first time, a beautiful girl at that. He tugged on the ropes that were holding him, pretending he wanted to escape. “Please! Don’t do this! Let me go!” he cried out.

Suzie ignored his pleas. She leaned forward grabbing both of his forearms, pinning his arms down on the bed. This excited Bill even more. Between the ropes and Suzie’s tight grip his situation felt even more hopeless. It felt like he was doubly bound.

Suzie wasn’t saying anything. Her eyes were closed. She was deep in concentration. Bill watched her breasts sway with each thrust that she made.

He was close to cumming. His hips started started thrusting in rhythm with Suzie’s thrusts. Suzie opened her eyes, grabbed Bill roughly by the throat and said “Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to!”

She started riding him harder. He desperately tried not to cum. He wanted to focus on something other than the pleasure that Suzie was giving him, but she wasn’t making it easy for him. She leaned over until he could feel her breasts rubbing up and down on his chest, as she rode him even faster.

Suzie let out a cry as she came even harder than before. She stopped riding him and just collapsed on top of him. Bill was close to cumming but had managed to hold back. Even though Suzie had stopped fucking him, the walls of her vagina were repeatedly gripping and releasing his cock. He almost came from that sensation alone.

Once Suzie’s pleasure subsided she got off of Bill. She slowly removed his condom. She lubed up her left hand again and starting stroking his cock. In a short time he was close to cumming. He started to moan and thrust into her hand in an effort to cum. When he was on the brink Suzie let go. Bill moaned in frustration.

She repositioned herself, kneeling between Bill’s legs as she leaned over and started slowly licking the underside of his cock from the bottom to the tip. She made eye contact with him and maintained the eye contact while she continued to lick. He almost came this time. She had to stop licking and grip the bottom of his shaft tightly to prevent him from cumming.

Once again Bill moaned. He said, “Please Suzie! I need to cum!”

“Beg me,” she said, as she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking vigorously.

“Please Suzie! I’m begging you! Make me cum!”

Just as he was about to cum Suzie stopped sucking on him. She once again squeezed the bottom of his shaft to stop his impending orgasm.

“Your request is denied,” she said. “I said that I would rape you. I never said that I would let you cum.”

Suzie continued to edge him over and over.

She said, “I heard that you can drive a man insane this way. Do you think it’s true?” When he failed to answer she said, “I guess we’ll find out.”

Bill’s pleas kept getting louder and more desperate, to the point where Suzie said, “God, your annoying!”

She went to the dresser and pulled out a roll of duct tape. Then She hopped back onto the bed, and tore off a length of tape. Bill said, “No. Don’t!” as she taped his mouth shut. For good measure she tore off 2 more pieces of tape, placing them in an ‘X’ pattern over the tape she had already applied.

“That oughta shut you up!” she said.

She went back to sucking on his cock. She could barely hear his moans of despair.

Last edited by subdued10; 16-Mar-21 at 21:46. Reason: fixing an error
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post: