View Single Post
Old 11-Nov-17, 08:14
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Should I create my Clips4Sale?

Quite a bunch of motivating answers. Thank you for your ideas about what you would want to see on such a store.

One depressing answer :-)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]er: Thank you for your very pragmatic approach. You added spices on my own doubt.
I can't tell at all if masks/hoods will be a real limit for people to be willing to watch the matches or not. As mixfightor pointed, it can also be a fantasy enhancer. At least, they would guarantee our staying anonymous, right? And they would offer people ways to fantasize about what our faces look like...

The initial idea here is not to try and compete with professionally produced videos, but more to open a window on to the intimacy of a couple doing private home wrestling. The rapport between a session wrestler as you can see on most videos and a male customer is very different from the rapport existing between a couple. Just for that, I guess some people might be interested in watching?

Also, in terms of content, I like the idea of doing "pure domination", with the female dominating, just fantasy wrestling.
My girlfriend would prefer having competitive wrestling being recorded. She is so proud of the progress she has made since the day we first started. So we could have a variety of matches where I beat her and then witness her progress along time. We have already done some test of strengths such as armwrestling or pin escapes in the past. Not sure if this is of interest, but I used to destroy and own her when we wrestle: This might be quite unusual to watch in the wrestling scenes where we are used to see guys mosing all the time.
I don't want to tell everything here, but I can tell she has found way to counterbalance this as time went by. Also, we could add some personal, initimate elements of our life n the text description of the videos, such as saying why she decided to wrestle on that special night knowing that I was exhausted, or how she trained secretly to get a revenge from her previous defeat, things like that.

Another aspect is the language barrier. We are not native Enhglish speaker. Not sure if adding subtitles would make sense in case we speak a bit during the videos, or if we should stick to key sentences like "Do you give?", "Who is the stronger?", "try to get out of my pin?

Again, nothing is done and I am thinking aloud here, brainstorming with you my community friends. The project might never take shape outside of this discussion.

Last edited by funwrestler; 11-Nov-17 at 08:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post: