View Single Post
Old 17-Oct-12, 04:59
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Unhappy My real encounter

I figured I might as well re-count the only real wrestling encounter I had.

To make a long story short, we needed a baby sitter and the only person we were able to hire was this girl I knew. I also knew she had a crush on me, because I had turned her down previously(because I felt she was "too young" for me at the time,THIS WAS THE IDIOT I WAS). Anyway, she came over faster than the Road Runner and was wearing these tiny red gym shorts and tight, white workout shirt(an image that had been burned into my memories). My parents had left already so we ended up talking for a bit, before it was about time for me to leave. She begged for me not to leave, and of course that's what I'm trying to do because I'm totally in over my head with this amazingly sexy young girl that has a crush on me while I'm so nervous I could mix a paint can simply by holding it. As I start heading out she starts pulling my arm, trying to drag me back. While I'm trying to break free, she suddenly jumps on me and wraps her legs around me. A light finally went off in my head saying that she didn't want me to leave. So as she clung to me, I drug her into a carpeted room where we fell to the floor. We both laughed on the ground, and seizing the opportunity I teased her that she would be a good wrestler. She took it even further than I expected and replied that she could beat me. After that, it was on.

I started out by pinning her to the ground and sitting on her chest. I'll never forget how red her face was from excitement. After a few minutes of her struggling, she looked up to me and said "So now what? This doesn't hurt." I replied, "You're not doing so well down there." She teased back, "Well, maybe I like it." I had gotten tired of just sitting on her and I figured it would be beneficial to let her up so she could move, so I did. This time she came at me, trying to spear me. I easily withstood her tackle, but she wrapped her arms around my waist. I continued to stand proudly with my hands on my hips, taunting her inability. As soon as she grabbed my waist, however, she threw her arms off me and fell to the floor on her back in red hot embarrassment. When she grabbed me she had felt my, now quite 'excited', member(as any red blooded male should have been). We both laughed, but I was kind of disappointed she had lost her aggressiveness. Not wanting our fight to be over, I started to mount her, planning to put her into a grapevine. She laughed at me asking what I was doing. Though at this point she wouldn't have minded anything I did, I was embarrassed at the time and decided to flip over and simply lay on her, my back facing her. After a few minutes of her trying to push me off, her legs suddenly shot up on each side of my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. She had put me into a sleeper hold and body scissor combo. The way the match was going, I didn't expect her to pull off any official moves, but here it was, and it was glorious. She didn't really apply pressure on the sleeper hold, but her scissors were surprisingly sturdy. Enough so, that I would definitely have to escape the sleeper hold first, before trying to slither out of her legs. That was the last thing on my mind, however, and I used the opportunity to feel up her thighs a bit, pretending to try and escape. After enjoying the sensation for a bit, I finally pried her arms off my head, but after that she let go of her scissors. I was kind of sad that I didn't get to test whether I was really trapped in her scissors or not. After that, the realization of how late I was for my appointment struck me and I hurriedly took my leave with her still chasing after me. We never went out, and I fucked up an opportunity with the girl of my dreams.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cneal88 For This Useful Post: