View Single Post
Old 17-Jul-20, 12:51
Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29 Points: 4,971, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia Adira vs Cristiano Ronaldo | Grappling Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy9012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to know why a tiny waist is apparently bad for grappling lol.
OK, i'll explain. Did you see anyone who have fitness magazine covers body on olympic weightlifting, wrestling, judo, strongman, box? You cant. Belly fat is a very necessary thing for strength and competitive type combat sports. A 80 kg weightlifter is much stronger than a bodybuilder since fat is necessary thing for body on functional aspect and also training style.

Belly fat covers your internals organs, strengthen your balance. You can check olympic wrestlers bodt types or weight lifters body types. They are not like fitness magazines dudes

Low belly fat means more surface for body scissor, zero protection for lunges and bones. For example you apply 100 kg pressure on 60 cm radius thing but you can apply 200 kg on 30 kg radius thing(numbers are arbitrary), also zero absorbtion to protect from pressure.

An ideal wrestler body, a combination of mucle and fat together. Not like a beach fitness boy

Lucrecia is good combination, believe or not, she has similar muscle mass with Ronaldo. Lets say she has %40 body fat, then she has 72 kg lean mass, which is similar with Ronaldo. Also she have advantage of bigger body Ronaldo should move 120 kg, she should move 75 kg. When she sits him, he have to deal with 120 kg weight.

Also she have much much much more grappling experience, master of many hold, 30+ inch thighs is not an easy thing to get away, believe me

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I loved the sentance "he is explosive as hell but i don't think it can be an advantage."
And the 40 kg advantage don' t mean much since Ronaldo has a ridiculously reduced fat ratio, he is pure muscle. Which is, with all respect, not the case of Lucrecia.
At the end of the day he is stronger and much quicker than her.
Ridiculiosly low fat ratio is not a good thing for wrestling or any other grappling sports. Do you see anyone who have bodybuilder body in these sports or UFC