View Single Post
Old 16-Sep-22, 03:58
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts
Default Re: F/M Tied Up Stories

Sisters Kristi & Karen tie up their brother and humiliate him with their two girlfriends Rachel & Anna

Sunday, September 21st 2003 - 07:29 PM

Name: Kristi

Comments: I have not written in a while, but I wanted to write about what me and my sister did for my brothers birthday. The stories that I wrote before took place last year, and our brother has been tied up numerous times since. I have gotten much more skilled in my ability to make it escape proof when I have tied him up. I am 18 now, and really should not be participating in these games that my brother enjoys, but in a strange way, I also enjoy the challenge of whether or not he is able to escape. Sometimes he can escape , but as I mentioned before, he rarely is able to because I have gotten much better in tying knots and making it difficult for him to escape. Anyway, occasionally when I've had him tied up before, he has asked me what I thought it would be like to be kidnapped and held against his will. I don't know if it was a hint, or a desire, but my sister and me were going to let him find out. His birthday was a three weeks ago, but what my sister and me had in mind required our parents to be away. They were going to do their annual weekend trip to Las Vegas last weekend, so we decided that would be the best time to give our brother his birthday present. We started our plans a couple weeks before and bought some special things to make it real for him.

About 10:00 on last Saturday morning, we walked into his bedroom and told him that we were going to kidnap him for the day. He wasn't expecting it and seemed very surprised. He asked what we were going to do and Karen, my sister, said that we were going to start by tying him up. He was wearing only a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I told him to take his shirt off and we had him put socks on each wrist to make sure that he could not use his fingers and then I told him to put his hands behind his back. His fingers were clinched into a fist and would be totally useless to him. I made sure that the rope was tight around his wrists, but not to cut off his circulation as I tied his wrists together. When I finished tying his hands, Karen began wrapping an Ace Bandage around his chest and stomach. We actually used four of them to secure his arms to his body. The elastic bandages were not too tight, but definitely tight enough that he could not move his arms away from his body. We then took some duct tape and wrapped it around him a couple of times. When we were done, he looked like a mummy with the bandages wrapped around him from his chest to his stomach.

We walked him into my sisters bedroom and helped him onto her bed. We each grabbed an ankle and the two of us tied each foot to the rail of the bed, spreading his legs apart and to make sure that he was not going to fall off the bed. We both sat down on the bed on either side of him and explained to him that he was our kidnap victim for the weekend. He did not complain and actually seemed to like our game. What he didn't know was what we had in mind. To be honest, we really weren't sure either, other than to keep him our prisoner. We told him that since he was being kidnapped, we'd have to gag and blindfold him. Karen stuffed a rolled up towel in his mouth and I covered it with a strip of tape. I put two more strips of tape over his mouth to make sure the gag would stay in. He tried to say something but all we could hear were his muffled words. We could tell in his eyes that his attempt in talking wasn't anything more than testing the gag. But right after, his eyes would also be completely useless to him too. I put two cotton balls over his eyes and immediately covered them with another towel. Karen then took another Ace bandage and wrapped it around his head, covering the towel and his eyes.

We stood up and watched him for a moment. We both were smiling and enjoying the sight of our brother tied up, helpless before us. We also knew that he was enjoying the game so far too. We wanted to keep him in suspense and have no idea what were going to do with him. We left the room, leaving him tied up and blindfolded on the bed. We kept him like that for around 30 minutes, but one of us would come in every 10 minutes or so to make sure that he was OK. He never knew when, or if, we were there because we wouldn't say anything while we peeked in on him. I'm sure that the half hour seemed like an eternity to him because of the blindfold. He could only let his mind wander in solitude under the blindfold. During this time, Karen and me talked about what we were going to do. We both agreed that he was eventually going to be tickled, and we decided that to make this kidnapping seem somewhat real, that we'd take him somewhere. I suggested that my friend, Anna, might enjoy participating in our kidnapping too. I called her on the phone and told her about what we were doing. She was laughing most of the time, but said that she'd love to take part in this.

After the half hour was up, we sneaked into the room. Karen and me stood at his feet. He did not know we were there until we started tickling his feet. We used our fingers and we watched his surprised reaction. He screamed into the gag and literally jumped off the bed, only to fall back down onto his back. He couldn't move his feet and could only twist his upper body from side to side. Since his hands and arms were secured to his body, there was nothing that he could do to stop us. His feet were our toys to torment in a fun loving torture. Both Karen and me were having fun tickling his feet and watching him squirm in misery. We each had a foot to play with and we laughing at his muffled laughter through the gag. We tickled him for at least 15 minutes with no break. When we stopped, he was still laughing through his gag and breathing heavily. I guess all of that twisting and squirming was exhausting. Karen moved to the side of the bed and looked down at him with a satisfied smile. As our brother was catching his breath, I wanted to keep him off guard, so I would occasionally stroke my finger over one of his feet. Each time he'd jump slightly, probably because he thought it'd be another tickling episode. Besides, he was blindfolded and had no idea when I would tickle him. Karen giggled every time he'd flinch and she told him that she thought that you like being tickled. He tried to say something into the gag that we obviously couldn't understand but we let him rest for a few minutes.

He'd been bound and gagged for almost an hour, and my sister slowly took the tape off of his mouth and removed the gag. She asked if he was alright and he said he was aching a bit from laying on his hands, but that otherwise he was fine. She poured some water into his mouth to give him a drink as I started to untie his feet. Once that he sat up and got his feet back on the ground, he asked us what we were going to do. He knew that there was more, because we kept the blindfold on him and were not unwrapping the bandages around him. I said that we were going to take him to our kidnap hideout. I put a pair of his sandals on his feet before we stood him up. He was a little shaky when he was on his feet because of the blindfold, so my sister and me held him on either side. We walked him out to the garage, where I opened the trunk of my car. He had no idea what we were doing since he couldn't see, but my sister and me wanted this kidnapping to seem as real as possible to him. We lead him to the car and helped him climb into the trunk. He didn't fight us, surprisingly. I know that if it was me that was in that position, I'd be freaking out. It's bad enough being tied up and blindfolded, but to be put into a very confining space would seem scary to me. I'm sure that he was a bit scared, but he didn't really show it.

Once that he was laying down the trunk, my sister tied his feet together. We then closed the trunk shut, locking him inside. We purposely didn't gag him again, because in the event he something went wrong, we wanted him to yell out. We explained this to him before we closed the trunk lid on him, and he agreed. Karen and me went back into the house to let our brother lay there in darkness to enhance the fear and anticipation of what was happening. About 5 minutes later, I came back out and opened the garage door before getting into the car. I was wondering what he must have been thinking since he could only hear the sounds of the garage door and of the car starting up. I know that I was feeling a amazing sense of power and control, which I was totally enjoying. Karen stayed home to get things ready for when we got back. Before I pulled out of the garage, I had my brother acknowledge that he was OK, but I told him that he is to remain quiet unless he really needed something. My friend, Anna, lived just a few blocks away, but I drove around for about 10 to 15 minutes to make him feel really lost and confused. Believe me, I obeyed every speed limit and traffic law. This would have been a very bad time to be pulled over by the cops.

Anyway, I finally pulled into Anna's driveway and parked the car. I went inside to ask her to open her garage door so I could pull the car in. A couple of minutes later, I opened the car trunk to show Anna my tied up and kidnapped brother. When I first arrived at Anna's house, I told her that my brother was in the trunk, so she was not shocked when I opened it up. I asked him if he was doing alright, and he said it was starting to get a little warm, but that he was fine. It didn't occur to me that the trunk of my car would heat up like it did, but still the idea of putting him there seemed to complete the kidnap fantasy. Anna helped me untie his feet and get him out of the car and we guided him into her house, still blindfolded. He had no idea where he was or who my accomplice was, but he knew someone else was there. I don't think he recognized her voice, either. Once that we were inside, we had him sit in a chair in the kitchen where we tied his feet to the chairs legs and his body to the backrest of the chair. I then put another gag in his mouth, sealing it off with strips of tape. He looked so helpless being tied up, hand and foot, blindfolded, gagged and sitting before us and in our complete control. He wasn't going anywhere. All he could do was move his head from side to side and mumble helpless pleas.

We left him for a few minutes and went into another room where Anna and me could talk. All during these few minutes, I kept feeling the sensation of command and dominance. My brother was totally at the mercy of the unfair advantage that I was holding over him, which I was completely taking pleasure in. Anna even noticed it in me by asking You are really liking this, aren't you? I couldn't help but smile. She even admitted that there is a thrill and excitement of having someone totally her mercy.

Neither of us could ever deliberately hurt or cause any pain, but I did have to admit that it didn't bother me to make him feel uncomfortable or agonizing in a mild sort of way. This just added to the reality of the control that I've had when I've tied him up. She wanted to know what I had planned for him, and I said that I really didn't know. I told her that I was going to take him back home and my sister and me would probably keep him tied up, but we'd surely end his ordeal with a good tickle torture treatment. I asked Anna if she would like to come and join us. I knew that she has had fun previously when she has taken part in our games, so I expected her to say yes. She eagerly said yes, but suggested giving my brother something to eat before we left. We went back into the kitchen where my brother was tied to the chair. He heard us enter the room and he mmmfffd into the gag.

We both smiled at each other because we knew that he had no idea what was happening. Anna started fixing a sandwich for him as I sat down in a chair opposite my helpless brother. I started removing the tape, covering his mouth, telling him that we were going to feed him and give him something to drink.

As soon as I removed the gag, he asked me who was there. I playfully said it's your kidnappers. I could tell that he was a bit scared by now, so I told him that if he wanted, we could end this kidnapping game right now. I told him that he wasn't going to be hurt, but he would remain tied up until we decided to release him. He thought for a few seconds and said that wanted to continue, but that the wrapping around his head was really tight and giving him a headache. I enjoyed keeping him in a confused and blinded state, and I wasn't ready to give him that sense of sight again. But he was hurting, so I started taking the ace bandage off of him. But I placed my hand over the washcloth to keep him blinded. I then re-wrapped his head with the elastic bandage, but not as tight as it had been. He admitted that it felt better, and thanked me. By now, Anna brought the sandwich over, and she sat next to him. We told him to open his mouth and she let him have a bite. After his first swallow, he told us that it was so strange to be biting into something and not knowing what it was. He said it seemed kind of erotic.

Neither Anna or me said anything, but we looked at each other in amusement. We weren't expecting that reaction. But we gave him another bite from the sandwich and then a drink of soda. Let me tell you, it's not easy trying to give someone a drink, when they are blindfolded. It's a very slow process to make sure that it doesn't spill out of his mouth. As slow as it was, we were able to feed him and have him take little sips of soda. When we were done feeding him, Anna wiped his mouth with a damp towel, and then I put the gag back in his mouth. It didn't occur to me at he time, but now that I think about it, I shouldn't have done that. He could have coughed up and choked on the gag. Fortunately, nothing like that happened.

Anyway, we were ready to take him back to my house. We untied the straps holding him to the chair and released his feet. We then guided our prisoner back out to the garage, where once again, he was placed in the trunk of my car. I tied his feet again and then tied his bound feet to his wrists, essentially he was hog-tied. He heard the trunk lid slam shut, and he must have known that he was in total isolation. Anna said that she wanted to lock up and get her purse, so as I started my car and pulled out of the garage, she closed her garage door and I waited for her in the driveway. For the few minutes that I waited, I sat in the car thinking of my brother being locked helplessly in the trunk. I was wondering if he was finding excitement in this, or if he was sacred. And then a smile came to me because this is what he wanted and I was glad that it was me who was controlling this kidnapping that he wanted. He had been tied up for nearly two hours already, and when we got him back home, he was still going to our captive. Anna soon came out and got in the car and we drove off.

It will take a few days for me to finish the story, so please be patient.

Friday, September 26th 2003 - 08:38 AM

Comments: The last posting told of a special birthday present that me and my sister did for our brother. Where I left off, he was tied-up and locked in the trunk of my car. I'm sorry for breaking up this story, but it is quite long. I probably am going into more detail than is necessary, but there was a lot that our brother went through. I hope that you enjoy what happened.........we certainly did. :-)

During the drive home, we talked about my brother being tied up and locked in the trunk of my car. We both admitted that what we were doing seemed horrible and mean, but for some strange reason we laughed and made light of this game. We both knew that that my brother liked being tied up so this wasn't completely against his will. Even though I took the direct route home, it still took about 10 minutes to get back to my house because we seemed to hit every red light. We both kept asking each other what we thought my brother must be thinking in the darkness of the car trunk, because we knew that he already was in complete confusion and isolation. He also was so completely bound, that there was nothing that he could do. When we finally got back to my house, I pulled into the garage and closed the garage door. My sister came out to greet us and Karen and Anna exchanged hellos. We all talked for a few minutes before I opened the trunk of the car. When the lid popped open, Karen saw him hog-tied, gagged, and still blindfolded. He was laying on his stomach with his knees bent back and his ankles virtually tied to his hands. He had his head facing sideways. He let out a muffled whimper through the gag. With a devilish grin, she said that the hog-tie was a bit much. Karen leaned into the car trunk and lightly stroked our brothers head to give him a compassionate sense of reassurance. We heard him mmmfff into the gag a couple more times which only made us cruelly smile. Karen stood up and put her hands on her hips momentarily before saying that we should get him out. Karen untied his feet and the three of us helped him out of the trunk of the car. Once that we had him standing on his feet, he was very unstable, so Anna and me held him up.

Karen lead us into the house and then outside to the patio. It was turning out to be a very nice and sunny day and we'd agreed that we should spend the day outdoors. The patio was covered and with in clear view of the swimming pool. We guided my brother to one of the posts on the patio and had him stand against it. We had about 50 feet of nylon strapping, that was about 1 inch wide and we started wrapping it around him and the post, essentially binding him to post. We kept pulling it snug to make sure that it was tight and that he couldn't move too much. I had Anna tie his feet together and then his feet and legs were also strapped snugly to the post. As we were strapping him to the post, I kept thinking about what was going on in his mind. Neither my sister or me had ever used a blindfold on him before, and he had never been gagged this long. His muffled attempts at talking were only silenced by the gag and his blindness must of added to his helpless position. When my sister finished tying off the last knot in the nylon strapping, we stood back and watched him squirm to test the bonds. The three of us had no doubt that he was not going to escape.

We went inside to change into our bathing suits and to get some drinks. We were going to lay by the pool and relax. Part of the thrill was knowing that our brother was helpless, just feet away from us, and feeling the suns heat building around him, as we relaxed in comfort. It did not take long for beads of sweat to drip from his head. He would moan through the gag occasionally, interrupting our leisure, but he could only hear our laughter and giggling. After about 20 minutes, we thought that he needed to be cooled down. I walked over to him with the garden hose and sprayed him with a shower of water. It obviously was a shock to him because he screamed into the gag. Both my sister and Anna, as well as myself, were entertained by his reaction. I kept the spray on him for about a minute before asking him if it felt good. All I got was a long, subdued moan. We kept him tied to the post for about another half hour, but we cooled him off by spraying him down three more times.

Finally Karen got up and took the blindfold off of him. His eyes squinted with the sudden light and she covered his eyes with her hand. She slowly spread her fingers to let him adjust to the daylight. It took about 5 minutes for her to completely remove her hand from his face, but I could see that Karen was comforting him at the same time. Once that his sight was restored, I am sure that he enjoyed the sight of three women in bikinis surrounding him. He was still gagged and unable to speak, but I could see that he was happy to see Anna was the third person there His pointless mmmffffs into the gag only amused us as we watched his reaction to us teasing him with our conquest. We were going to give him a drink of water and when we removed the gag, this first thing he said was that he had to go to the bathroom. This was something that we hadn't thought about. The only option was to release him, because we certainly were not about to help him with that task. Karen stood in front of him and said "OK, we'll give you a 5 minute break, and then you are back to being our prisoner." She waited until he agreed to her demand before we started to untie him from the post. Once that he was free from the post, we had to unwrap the Ace bandages from around his upper body and untie his wrists. All of this took almost 5 minutes, but when he was completely free, he virtually ran inside the house to use the bathroom. We made some rude remarks as we watched the panicked look in his face as he ran off.

While my brother was inside taking care of his personal business, we stayed outside by the pool thinking of what we should do next. Anna mentioned that she enjoys seeing him tied up on the floor in his bedroom. Both Karen and me also like to tie him down spread eagled, and that has also become one of our favorite methods. However, we were enjoying the suspense that we were keeping him in, so when he came back out, Karen was going to blindfold him and tie his hands behind his back again. When he came back outside, my brother had changed into a pair of swimming trunks, but he still was not wearing a shirt. We let him jump into the pool to cool off, and we quickly had him get out and immediately had his hands tied again. We led him over to a patio chair and strapped him down to it. Anna tied his feet as I was strapping his body to the back of the chair. Karen watched with a fun loving smile. She reminded him that he was still being kidnapped and will remain our prisoner until we decide to release him. He did ask how long, but Karen only smiled and said "We'll see." Once that we had him tied to the chair, Karen got behind him and put a blindfold on him. My brother squirmed and complained a little, and Karen told him that if he complained anymore, he'd have to be gagged again too. He settled down and accepted the inevitable. We only kept him there for about 30 minutes as we sat and relaxed in the sun. But during this time, one of us would occasionally spray him down with the garden hose to cool him off.

We decided to take him indoors, where it was much cooler, so we released him from the chair and walked him inside. Since he still was blindfolded, he had no idea where we were taking him. He found out quick enough when we took him into his bedroom . We had him get down on his knees and finally helped him into a sitting position with his legs straight out. We started tying his ankles to the legs of the dresser, but never told him what we were doing. His legs were spread about three feet apart with his ankles securely tied. With him sitting up, we asked Anna to un-tie his wrists and he was finally able to move his arms around a little bit, however, it was only temporary. Karen and me immediately pushed down on his back and his wrists were grabbed and raised up over his head. He fought us, but he was easily overpowered by the three of us.

Karen and me tied some rope around wrists as Anna sat on his chest and leaning forward with her hands holding his forearms to hold him down. We then pulled the rope around the legs of his bed and pulled tightly to lay him out in a spread eagle. Anna got up and we pulled one last tug to fully stretch and totally immobilize him. We then tied off the ends of the rope to the bed frame legs, leaving him spread out on his back on the floor. I then put a wad of cloth in his mouth and Ann covered it with three strips of tape.

The three of us were standing over our captive, looking down at him laying at our feet. We seemed to be praising ourselves on the dominance that we had over him. All he was wearing was a pair of shorts, the blindfold and strips of tape covering his mouth. Karen said something, that I can't remember, but out came subdued moans and muffled attempts at speaking. Karen bent down asked him if he was alright and he did nod his head positively. This only prompted some teasing statements on our parts. Karen then dragged her fingertips down his chest and stomach providing Anna and me with some amusing entertainment. She then starting digging into his ribs and sides. By being blindfolded, I'm sure that the tickling was only intensified. He screamed into the gag and was laughing from the sudden tickling. Karen then stood up with a satisfied smile of the taste of what he would eventually endure. Neither Karen or I had used a blindfold on him before, yet we both enjoyed the added aspect of it. It added to the thrill of his captivity for us. We left him stretched out on the floor and went back outside by the pool to have a drink.

At least every ten or fifteen minutes, one of us would go inside and check to make sure that my brother was all right. When I went in, I smiled at the sight of him laying stretched out on the floor. I noticed that Karen put a couple more strips of duct tape over his mouth when she went in to check him previously. I wasn't sure if he was still enjoying the game, but I knew that Karen, Anna, and me were. He wasn't moving around much, as if he could, but he'd occasionally let out a deep breath out of frustration. I knelt down and removed the blindfold so I could see the look in his eyes. His eyes were squinting as he looked up and tried to focus at me. He tried to say something through the gag, which only made me giggle. I said a few teasing comments about his helplessness as his eyes were finally able to focus on me knelling over him. He did have a look of relief as I smiled upon him. I think my smile was one of control and power over him, as he was completely at our mercy. I stood up and told him that I wasn't going to blindfold him again, and he had a look of relief. As I was going back outside, the doorbell rang. It was Rachel, a friend of my sister. At the time, I thought to myself what lousy timing. What would she think if she knew that we had our brother tied up all day. We went outside by the pool and Karen welcomed her and introduced Anna. Karen then asked how our brother was and I only said that he was doing fine.

She then told Rachel that we were kidnapping him for the day and that we had him tied up in the house. I didn't know it at the time, but she has known about us tying up our brother. Apparently, Rachel has also been there once or twice when Karen has tied him up. Karen took Rachel inside to show her our brother and after about 10 minutes, they returned. They were both laughing because he apparently got excited when Rachel came in to see him. She is very tall, over six feet tall, and she was wearing a pair shorts and a tank top. She didn't bring her bathing suit, but she still sat out in the sun with us. When Karen told Anna and me that he had a hard-on, I felt very embarrassed. But Anna laughed when Karen and Rachel told us about it and then I also started laughing. We make jokes about it and we talked about the size of him. Even though I haven't actually seen it, I have seen him excited while he was wearing shorts. I have to admit that he is quite impressive for a boy of his age. We joked about how torturous it must be to be turned on like that and unable to do anything about it. We all enjoyed the sight of his erection and in a strange way, even I took pleasure in knowing that he was hard.

Anna and me went inside to see this sight, and when we walked into the room our eyes both stared between his spread legs. Anna let out a little giggle and I only smiled uncomfortably. We stood on either side of him and Anna bent down above him. I put my hands on my hips and lifted one foot and pressed it down on his chest. Staring down at him with a wicked smile, I said that it looks like he had a problem. Anna had a big smile and said too bad there wasn't anything he could do about it. I could not believe that I was standing over him with my foot on his chest, knowing that he was turned on. As he stared up at us, he moaned through the gag as if he was pleading for us to release him. But our smiles gave away the pleasure of seeing him tied down spread out and excited. Karen and Rachel then walked in and he was surrounded by the four of us. We all stood over him I am sure it must have been a sight to see. There he was, tied up spread eagled on the floor, and four girls standing over him. The sight of us in bikinis and another in shorts would have been a fantasy for most boys, I'm sure. He was still hard and having us towering above him surely didn't help. Rachel then said, Wouldn't it be fun if ... And then we all knew what she was thinking. The four of us smiled and Karen mentioned that he'd probably do it all by himself.

When I took my foot off of his chest, Karen stepped one foot over him, straddling him, and stood there momentarily. She then sat on his chest and stared into his face. My brother knew what was coming because he moaned into the gag. I waited impatiently for Karen to dig into his sides, and both Anna and Rachel watched his erection spring up even more. Karen then leaned forward and lightly dragged her fingernails down his arms. She started from his wrists and slowly dragged her fingers to his underarms. My brother squirmed and giggled with this torment. The three of us watched her repeat this torment for about 5 minutes. This light tickling sensation was probably worse than if she was poking, jabbing, or digging her fingers into his sides. His lower body was squirming and his legs were making a futile attempt at trying to kick. But there was no escape for him. His muffled laughter and useless struggling only encouraged our torment and fun. But knowing that he was turned on by all of this also fueled the enjoyment that we all were having. I noticed both Anna and Rachel kept looking down at his hard-on. I couldn't help it myself, actually. It wasn't either my sister's or my intentions to get him excited, but it did add to the dominance that we had over him.

When Karen stopped her light tickling on our kidnap victim, she sat up on his chest and just smiled down at him and then asked him "Do you want more?" He shook his head and mufffd into the gag. She then stood up and stepped between his spread arms. She asked Rachel and Anna if they wanted to tickle him. Rachel didn't even respond, as she immediately straddled his chest the same as Karen did. Because of her long legs, she pinned his shoulders down with her knees. That made all of his upper body completely immobilized. She wasted no time in digging into his ribs with her fingers. He bucked as much as he could, but even his head was held still between her knees and thighs. He could only scream though the gag and look up at both Rachel and Karen above him. His lower body was bouncing and twisting with the heavy tickling that Rachel was dishing out. His tortured laughter was silenced by the tape covering his mouth.

As I peeked over Rachel's shoulder, my brother's eyes were open as wide as they could be. I could see him look up at me with a look of fear in his eyes. It was as if he thought he couldn't take any more. But when he saw me, his look changed to relief. He knows that neither Karen or me would do anything to hurt him, and he expects to be tickled when he's tied up. But I don't think he expected it to be like this. Rachel wouldn't let up and just kept on tickling his sides and ribs. She'd sometimes reach around behind her and tickle his tummy. The four of us were laughing and teasing him the entire time that Rachel was delivering her torture on him. Karen was standing between his spread arms above his head with her hands on her hips almost the entire time that Rachel aggravated him with her tickling torture. Anna and me were at his sides watching his hips thrash about. We also couldn't help but watch his hard-on stretching his shorts upward. Rachel totally enjoyed the fun that she was having because she just kept on tickling him with no mercy. She must have tickled for ten minutes straight before she let up on him. But as she relaxed, she continued to lightly drag her fingers over his exposed arms, much like Karen had done earlier. She could only do this for a couple of minutes, because the tape started to peal off of his mouth and cheeks.

Karen immediately kneeled down and told Rachel to hold his head still as she held her hand over his mouth. I ripped off 2 pieces of tape and his mouth was soon taped shut again. Rachel and Karen stood up and we all felt triumphant with him stretched out at our feet. We could see him breathing heavily. His moans through the new gag was all he could that he could managed as he stared up at the four of us standing over him. I suggested that we let him rest a bit and Karen agreed. Anna seemed a little disappointed because she also wanted to take advantage of his vulnerability. Karen and Rachel left the room to get something to drink, as well as chit-chat about their tickle torture, but Anna and me stayed with my brother. As I looked down at him, I was thinking how much of this that he could endure. But Anna broke my thoughts by bending down over him and making a comment about his erection. His face turned red, but I also noticed a slight smile through his taped mouth. I felt better when I saw his smile because I knew that he also was enjoying the situation that he was in. Although his hardness must have been very uncomfortable for him, I'm sure. He had been that way for at least a half hour, and it didn't look like it was going to go down.

Karen and Rachel came back into the room with cans of soda for Anna and me. Karen wanted me to go into the other room with her to ask me something. But before I went, I looked at Anna and told her to "have at it." Kneeling at his side, she started running her fingers over his exposed ribs, sides and stomach. She has tickled him before, so she knows all of his most ticklish spots. Rachel watched as if she was completely entertained by the torment being inflicted on my brother. When I was in the other room with Karen, she told me that Rachel wanted to "please" him. Karen told me that Rachel wanted to do it by hand. She then told me that if I agreed also, she'd let her give him a hand-job. I couldn't believe that my sister would let someone do that to our brother while he was tied down like he was, but she did talk me into it. The only thing that I suggested was that we blindfold him so he wouldn't know who was bringing him off. Karen loved the idea. When we went back, we saw both Anna and Rachel on their knees tickling my brother and laughing at the fun that they were having. They stopped when we walked in, but Karen told them "Don't Stop because of us" and they started in on him again. Karen and me got on either side of him by his armpits and watched approvingly.

As we stood over him, he'd look up at us not knowing when this torment was going to end. We only smiled down upon him cruelly. Both my sister and me watched Rachel and Anna mercilessly tickle every single part of my brothers body. They'd even reach down and wiggle and run their fingers over his exposed legs. It was hilarious watching him wiggle, twist, and try to a make worthless attempt at escaping from our friends tickling. His hard-on was just as huge as when we first saw it. I know that it surely helped by us being in our bikinis and him being completely helpless to our desire to keep teasing and tormenting him. Our friends were totally into this now, so Karen and me let them enjoy their torment on him. We both just laughed, encouraged our friends on, and verbally teased out brother as we towered over him. After about fifteen minutes, we asked Anna and Rachel to stop. We all watched his heavy breathing and waited for him to cool off a bit . Karen went to get a towel and wiped off some of the sweat from his work out.

We left him sprawled out on the floor and went out by the pool to finish our drinks. I felt kind of left out because I was the only one not to get the chance to tickle him, but I did like simply watching the others, and seeing their enjoyment, in our kidnap game. I also knew that my brother, even though he was the victim in this, was probably enjoying being held hostage at the hands of 4 girls. While we were out by the pool, we laughed and made jokes about his obvious excitement. We all liked the thought of knowing that he was turned on and helpless, and we knew that his excitement was driving him crazy. That added to the thrill of the game for us, I think. I pulled Anna aside to tell her what Rachel wanted to do to my brother. As I told her, she sat there in amazement with her mouth open, which soon turned to a nervous giggle. I told her that since we've put him through so much already, that he did deserve some kind of reward. She did agree that it'd be fascinating and fun to watch, but that she wasn't sure that she could. I told her that he was going to be blindfolded and wouldn't even know that we were there. Anna then explained that she meant that she just couldn't watch, but that she actually wanted to stroke him off too!!! When she said that, I was really surprised because I didn't think that she would be like that. I guess that she was more into this game than I thought. We went back and told Karen and Rachel that Anna also liked the idea, but that she also wanted to bring him off. I couldn't believe that my sister and me were actually going to let our friends give our brother a hand-job.

============
I'll try to finish our "kidnapping" story this weekend

Sunday, October 12th 2003 - 09:42 AM

Comments: I'm sorry that it's taken a while to finish my "kidnapping" story of my brother. I've just really been busy.

Anyway, I left off with my sister and her friend Rachel, me and my friend Anna, outside talking about my brother being tied down spread eagled. Here is the ending. I hope that everyone enjoys the fun that we, and my brother, had......

Without going into detail, Rachel and Anna agreed that they'd take turns playing with him. But my brother was going to get one last tickle treatment from us before Rachel and Anna had their fun. We spent about 30 minutes out by the pool while my brother was left inside, tied spread out on the floor, waiting for us to return. Karen did, however, go inside a couple of times to make sure that nothing was wrong and that he was all right. After all, we did leave him gagged. The first time that she went to see him, she told us that she removed the gag and gave him a drink of soda. She said that he was pretty thirsty but otherwise that he doing good. Of course, we did ask if he was still hard and she said that it appeared that he had relaxed pretty much. The second time that she went in, Karen had to call me in because she needed help to gag him again. I got above his head and held him still while she stuffed another towel in his mouth before covering it up with strips of tape. He fought us pretty good, considering all he could do was try to shake his head from side to side. Once his mouth was taped shut, Karen went outside to bring our friends in.

While she was gone, I stepped over him and then straddled him with my feet on either side of him. As I looked down at him, I saw a look of fear. This was the only time where he really did not have any control of what was happening to him. Other times when either Karen or me have tied him up, we released him when he'd ask. But this time he had no say as to when he would be untied. I felt bad for him, yet at the same time, I felt totally in control and powerful. Anyway, Karen, Anna, and Rachel returned and gathered above our spread eagled captive. Karen mentioned that I was the only one who hasn't "tortured" him, and my slight smile must have been evident, because I did want to tickle him myself. I squatted down on his stomach as the other three stood around him and waited for me to start running my fingers over him. I sat there with my hands on my legs and let him look up at me in anticipation. I wanted to build the anxiety in him before I started tickling. I could see it build as his eyes kept looking at me and then at the three girls above him and then he'd look back up at me. He knew what was coming, but he just didn't know when. I enjoyed this little tease. I soon leaned forward and placed my hands on his chest and slowly pushed them up to his shoulders so that my face was directly staring into his. My hair draped down to form a shroud around his face. I paused and smiled into his eyes before I slowly started squeezing his shoulders with my hands. He screamed into the gag as his shoulders tightened in a natural reaction. I could hear Karen and our friends giggle as I did this, so I did it again before I sat back up.

My hands were still on chest and I saw his exposed nipples staring at me. This was too tempting not to pass up. So I lightly pinched them with my fingernails. I even gave them a slight little twist knowing that it would cause him some slight pain. It was funny seeing him raise his head to see me pinch them and then throw his head back down on the floor. His moans told me how hard I was pinching him and I tried not to hurt him, but to only make it uncomfortable for him. I didn't know it, but this was causing him to get hard again. Anna started laughing and pointed it out to Karen and Rachel. When I was aware of what they meant, I stopped the pinching and then started to simple tickle him. He started bouncing around, as much as he could, and laughing hysterically through the gag. I was running my fingers into his underarms and sides, as well as over his chest and stomach. What really made him jump was when I dug my finger into his belly button. When I did that, I'd twist and turn my finger, which surely made the sensation worse for him. I tickled him for at least five minutes before I stopped. I sat back up laughing and enjoying the advantage that I had over him. His other three captors were also laughing as I sat on top of him with him between my legs

Karen stepped between his spread out arms and crouched down above his head. She placed a towel over his eyes and he shook it off before she had a chance to secure it. We could tell that he was trying to tell us NO, but we determined. I moved up on his chest and pulled his head up almost into my crotch as Anna held the towel against his face. What he must have been thinking when the last thing he saw was staring between my thighs. Karen then wrapped his head with a ace bandage to remove all of his sight. He was helpless to stop us. As I stood up, Karen said that she had an idea and went into her bedroom. She returned moments later with headphones and a CD player. We all knew what she had in mind and I said that I liked it. Again I held his head still as she placed the headphones on him and took another ace bandage and wrapped them securely over his ears. She then turned on the CD. I don't know what he was listening to, but I'm sure it was loud enough to drown out our laughter and comments. I knelled down next his chest and just watched him for a couple minutes, and I would occasionally lightly walk my fingers down his stomach,. He'd jump, twist, and try to suck in his stomach, but it did him no good to avoid the light tickling. What made it fun was the fact that he didn't know when or where my fingers would wander to. The other three watched and laughed as I teased him slightly.

My sister got down on her knees opposite me and reached across to dig her fingers into his underarms and ribs. I then started tickling his ribs and sides too. Our helpless brother was being attacked mercilessly by us and he had no idea by who, or where we would tickle him next. He would pull and tug on his bindings, but it was useless for him. We had tied him too well and he was spread out for our pleasures. As I was tickling him, I could see that he was fully turned-on and his shorts were stretched by the outline of his swelling. Rachel and Anna soon also were tickling him and all four of us were tormenting him in a very devilish, but fun, torture. He had no idea when this torment would end. Karen and me soon sat back on our heels, letting Rachel and Anna continue tickling him and maintaining his excitement.

They were wiggling their fingers over his stomach and sides, but they were slowly working down to just above his swim trunks. Their fingers were wandering over his stomach, just inches from the head of his hardened cock. As I was watching this, it looked like every muscle in him was trembling. My sister and me looked at each other and smiled with a fascinating curiosity of his torment and I think my sister was enjoying this, as was I. I'm not sure if it was the power, or the control, or the supremacy that we had over him, but we did know that our brother was experiencing only what we let happen. As Karen and me were watching, Rachel ran her fingers over the length of his erection. He had to have felt this through the cloth of his shorts, even though Anna was still lightly dragging her fingers over his tightened stomach. Anna then did the same right after, but she lightly squeezed his cock a couple of times. The headphones were blaring into his ears and the darkness from the blindfold hid our laughter and smiles. Karen got back up on her feet as he had a mixture of moans, laughter, and whimpers coming though his gagged mouth. Karen asked if I wanted to watch our friends "bring him off" and I then stood up and told her "not really." Anna and Rachel looked up at us with very wicked smiles and Karen told them to "have fun." Karen stepped over our tied-up brother, spread eagled and stretched out on the floor, and together we left him in the hands of our two girlfriends.

We got drinks and went out by the pool. We both liked the thought of seeing a male shoot his load, but watching our brother do it just seemed too weird, and even perverted. Neither Karen or myself liked the thought that we may have helped in giving him an erection, but we have enjoyed the fun, the control, and the power when we've tied him up. We talked about what we've done to him during the day and laughed and joked about it. We also talked about other times when we have tied him up and how he's not able to escape anymore. Our brother did always tell us that he wanted us to make it as difficult as possible when we have tied him up, so we must have been doing what he wanted. Our thoughts kept on coming back to him being tied up and being "played with." It had been more than a half hour and our friends still hadn't come out, and we started to wonder what they were doing to him. Just as we were starting to get up and go inside to see what was happening, Rachel and Anna walked out onto the patio. They were in hysterics, laughing and ecstatic, as they danced over to us proudly. Karen or me didn't have to say anything because we both knew that our girlfriends given our brother something that was probably a very nice sensation. Rachel then lifted her hand and she was holding a condom filled with our brothers cum. Karen and me just stared with our mouths hanging open. And then Anna said that she never knew that anyone could shoot that much. Rachel and Anna both broke into hysterical laughter, which made Karen and me also start laughing. Karen asked them if he was OK. Rachel said that she thought he wanted more, sarcastically, because she said that he was hard again already.

Of course, we asked what they did to him. They told us that when they first pulled his shorts down, they sat and stared at it. He was muffiing into the gag, but his erection was dancing all over the place. They went on to tell us that they were teasing him by lightly dragging their fingers up and down the length of his cock and lightly tickling and massaging his balls. Rachel had put the condom on him and she started slowly stroking him, but when he'd approach his orgasm, she'd let go and let him lay there in misery for a few minutes. And then Anna would do the same thing. Anna was laughing as she was telling us that when she'd let go of him, he'd whimper through the gag, but his cock would bounce and wave around against his stomach as if it was going to burst. She said that all he could do was let out suffering moans as they deprived him just short of cumming. They said they did this maybe four or five times before they finally let him shoot off. However, all the time, while one of them was playing with his hardened cock, the other would lightly tickle him. They said he was squirming, laughing, and straining the entire time and that they knew that they were driving him crazy. I could tell that they enjoyed making him suffer like they did. They said that they both loved teasing and playing with him and that part of the fun was knowing that he couldn't do anything to stop them. For some strange reason, both Karen and me also found excitement in knowing that he was tortured in such a teasing manner. We both were pretty sure that our brother enjoyed the eventual pleasure, but also that he probably hated being tied down with a throbbing hard-on, only to be toyed with for so long.

Karen and me started to get concerned about our brother, because we had spent maybe 30 minutes listening and talking about what Rachel and Anna did. They had left him tied, stretched out and spread eagled, gagged, and still blindfolded. We both knew he needed some reassurance from us. The four of us went inside and into our brothers bedroom where he was helplessly laying at our feet. He knew that we were there, or at least someone was, because he moaned into the gag loudly. We could see that he was partially hard and I think he thought that he was going to be played with again. The four of us smiled and Karen stepped over him and turned off the CD player and bent down to unwrap the bandage holding the headphones. Once they were removed, she removed the blindfold covering his eyes. It took a couple of minutes for his eyes to adjust, but when they did, he saw the four of us towering above him. He just stared up at us with a look of defeat that was magnified by the strips of tape covering his mouth. We smiled down at our captive, each of us knowing that he was helpless to our superiority. I asked him if he needed a drink or was thirsty and he shook his head no. And then Karen asked if he had to go to the bathroom again. Again, he looked up at her and shook his head no. Anna squatted down next to him and smiled into his eyes momentarily. She looked up and down his sprawled out body and I could see him becoming fully hard again. He must have thought that his torment was going to continue. But we just stood around him and took pleasure in the control that we had over our captive, laying vulnerable at our feet.

Anna did slowly drag her fingers from his chest down to his stomach and then playfully tickled his navel. He moaned and giggled through the gag, and I could tell that he was enjoying the tingling from her fingers. Karen, who was standing between his spread arms, said that we should release him. It was now after four o'clock and he'd been our captive for over 6 hours, so I agreed. Anna stopped her light teasing and stood as Karen and me bent down to untie his wrists. Our brother then let out a loud Mmmffff as if he still wanted to remain tied down. I looked at him and said that I guess he still wants to be tied. So, Karen and me got back up on our feet and left him spread eagled on the floor. We all went back outside by the pool and talked about our kidnapping game. After a bit, Anna went back inside to check on my brother. She came back about 10 minutes later laughing because she said that she tickled him some more. We laughed about it and teased Anna because she enjoyed the fun of taking advantage of our brother being in such a helpless position. Not too soon after, Rachel said that she had to leave. Anna mentioned that she also should be getting home. I told Anna that I'd drive her home, and we went to change from our bikinis into shorts.

After we changed, we went into my brothers room, so Anna could say good bye. Rachel and Karen were already there, and I suggested maybe he should have one last tickle treatment. Karen looked at Rachel and asked "do you want to?" She smiled and looked down at my brother and paused for a second. Rachel said that as tempting it would be, she really did have to get going. She wished him well and said good bye and my sister and her left the room. Anna and me went over to where my brother was laying spread out on the floor and we were standing on either side of him above his chest. All he could do was stare up at us from his vulnerable position. I asked him if he was OK and my brother looked at me with sad eyes, but he nodded his head that he was. I lifted my foot and placed it on his chest, and then Anna did the same. This really made us both feel that we had total control and power over my helpless brother. I'm sure he felt the same way, being under our feet. I then asked him if he liked being kidnapped and again he nodded his head yes. Anna and me said a couple more things as we held him down under our feet and then Anna squatted down next to him. I removed my foot from his chest and Anna told him that she had fun before kissing her fingers and pressing them against his tape covered lips. She said that she had to go and she smiled as she stood up above him. He softly moaned through his gag because it was becoming evident that he was becoming excited again. Anna and me could see it straining under his shorts, which made us smile. I said that I was going to take her home, but would be back later. Anna said good bye and we left him tied down, spread eagled, with his hard-on throbbing between his legs.

As I drove Anna home, we talked about my brother and the games that we played. We laughed and enjoyed the day, but at the same time we agreed that we may have abused him a little too much. When I got back home, Karen and me went into his room where he was still tied down on the floor. We removed the gag and we talked to him for a few minutes before finally untying him. No one mentioned the special treat that Rachel and Anna did. Probably it was due to the embarrassment of him getting a hand job while he was tied up. But I do know that he did enjoy it.

Last edited by shepinhim; 17-Sep-22 at 08:27.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post: