View Single Post
Old 24-Oct-20, 20:34
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Calling people stupid for being willing to pay the requested price is ridiculously childish.

paying 20 GBP for a bottle of wine at a wine-store is stupid when the same wine costs less in the supermarket directly next door.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But see you write normal fee is 200-300 Euro/hour, 200 GBP which is now mostly asked at the submission room equals +- 220 Euro...so absolutely in the rage you consider acceptable.

They take these more than 200 Euro per hour as the sessions-wrestlers travel to germany, so they have to cover travel- and hotel-costs and as there are sooo many german guys who are willing to do mixed-wrestling, but sooo less local wrestlers (I am sure outside of germany only Warrior Amazone and only most recently Curie are known) they can charge so much as there is soo much demand, but so less supply for mixed-wrestling in germany.

But why do you think I consider more than 200 Euro (~182 GBP) as acceptable?

I dont do, so I do very few sessions in germany, (sometimes only one per year) but only with dominas in studios. In my whole "mixed-wrestling-"career" since 08/2004 I have NEVER done a hotel-room-session, NEVER!

So I do what most german guys do and travel to events outside of germany where the fees have been fair so far, but I fear this will change after the restart after the corona-crisis.

At Antschas events in Hungary and the events of fighting-dolls in czech republic 2/3 of the audiance at the events are germans or german speaking (including Austria and Suwitzerland) guys, also at the event of Zweigs fightpulse and at the event of both Pippa´s and Monica in UK often are a lot german spectators.

Last edited by Fritz; 24-Oct-20 at 20:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post: