View Single Post
Old 22-Jun-20, 19:27
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Wrestler Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sir, you are officially the world's foremost scholar of session wrestling. You need your own website, or perhaps you should get with Jennifer Thomas about preserving the historical record of these matches on sessiongirls.com.
No, honestly there will be guys who watch many more matches and do many more sessions!

But if my post helps you get a feel for a few things, then that's good of course.

It was quite a long post though in the end wasn't it! I wouldn't suggest it adds validity to my list, over and above what others who wrote less had anyway (not that I'm saying I think I'm wrong either obviously!). I guess like you hinted at, the more input and experiences shared the better for you.

It is nothing to do with me (Zweig is involved though I think), but wrestlewiki does have some details about some results (if you do an internet search for a wrestling girls name and wrestlewiki you'll probably find the relevant pages if they exist...but they are not complete obviously and neither is my knowledge). There are guys on here who do know what happened in a majority of DWW matches though I know too for example, which I don't although I did watch a decent amount of them and followed the website (that is going back to historical stuff not so relevant here though anyway).