View Single Post
Old 14-Apr-13, 13:25
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Wrestlers On Here

[QUOTE=adelaide;72707]

The more I think of it, Devon blew it bitching about Taylor and after opportunities to engage us about who she is she didn't. She did have people create fake accounts to champion her side, as apparently did Taylor.

Sandy Crusher from Dallas recently posted on here to chat and say hello. She will most likely be my next session.

As for your comment about Taylor getting people to champion her side, you may be actually talking about me. I was the poster who actually started that entire thread.
I am new to session wrestling, and Taylor was my first session. I picked her simply out of convienience cause I was in Jacksonville Fla. But so far, she has still been the best of the 3 total sessions I have had.
I wrestled a girl from Ft Lauderdale that was from Womens World and it was terrible.
I was recently scheduled to have a session with Hotstuff and Rain together, which would most likely have been awesome, but Hotstuff cancelled at the last minute and I wrestled Rain only, Rain was a good session, but wasnt quite as athletic as Taylor and cost $200 more for the same type 2hr session I had with Taylor.

So hopefully, you are not mistaking my good review of Taylor as one of these schill type posters that praise a girl for discounted sessions.videos etc.... like some are known to do. I simply wanted to know both sides of the dramatic story.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post: