View Single Post
Old 22-Oct-17, 21:11
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: April 1995: Naomi

I woke the next morning without any real sense of the time. Naomi’s condo was so high up that you couldn’t really hear the bustle of the street below and her bedroom inspired a peaceful calm, somewhat at odds with the activities of the previous evening, both in other parts of her home and in the bed where I found myself. Naomi, ever the Energizer Robo-Bunny, was already up and at it, even after a long and very physical night.

As i sat up on the edge of the bed, I considered the events of the last 24-hours. In retrospect, it was proof that you could never fully know what to expect in life; one moment it’s a day like any other, the next you are having a post beatdown grab session with a girl who looks like she fell off Mount Olympus. Crazy.

To say that Naomi and I got along in our post-match shower would be an understatement. After getting her lathered up, we got each other even more in a lather, which resulted in activities that could not be contained to individual rooms. The feel of Naomi's body in both combat and seduction was second to none. She was incredible and it was a nice way to have a follow up to our original tour so that I could revisit any of the rooms that I didn't get a great look at the first time around. The final verdict on the evening was that Naomi was formidable as both a competitor and a lover, requiring and co-participant to be able to meet a certain physical level. Cardio would be a focus in my workouts in the following weeks.

Naomi had neatly folded my clothes from the previous day and had placed them on a dresser across the room. Considering it too early for a suit I slipped on my boxers and hunted through Naomi’s closet for something to wear on my top half. Finding something appropriate, I slipped on a lovely, off-the-shoulder, oversized t-shirt with the words “Frankie says RELAX” written diagonally across the front. Fashion was always a hallmark of my personal code.

Boscoe met me as I got out into the hallway. I scratched him behind the ears as a greeting and tossed a nearby chew toy that he happily chased down the hall. I was thankful that our relationship didn’t have that “day after” awkwardness that can accompany oral activities and nether regions. From the kitchen, the distinctive, sweet aroma of bacon and coffee beckoned.

Getting to the kitchen, Naomi was already in full swing, whipping up scrambled eggs with the aforementioned bacon and a side of what looked to be whole wheat toast. Seeing her it was apparent that, for all her talents and what she could do, it was pretty much impossible for Naomi to look bad.

She glowed with the morning, her hair and skin beautifully offset by the short, silk kimono that she wore. The kimono was black with light purple cuffs and trim. On the back of the kimono were images of Japanese flowers. Naomi’s legs extended from beneath the kimono and she stood on her left foot with her right foot balancing against her left calf in a yoga "tree" pose as she cooked.

Engrossed in her cooking, Naomi didn't hear me coming in to the kitchen, so on entry, I announced my presence with the standard, “Good morning.” Naomi spun around, immediately taking note of my loaner apparel and laughed, tossing her golden mane back as she did. “Nice outfit’, she remarked, “Does it come in men's?”

Naomi welcomed me into her arms and gave me a surprisingly stimulating good morning kiss, completed with some tongue and lower lip nibbling with her pearlescent, white teeth. “Weren’t you a sleepy boy, this morning?”, she giggled, while challenging, “Trouble keeping up with me?”

“Hmmmm…just need a little coffee”, I replied, “Then I’ll be ready for 15 with Iron Mike.”

“Maybe you should hold off on Iron Mike until you can gimme a run for my money”, Naomi mocked, while throwing in another wet kiss as an added value bonus.

“That’ll take bacon”, I countered, much to her entertainment, while copping a lingering feel of Naomi’s succulently round ass under her kimono. Good God that girl was a machine.

I set the table and poured some coffee as Naomi finished cooking breakfast. The day was sunny and beautiful, but was meagre incentive compared to my current company. Naomi and I sat at her small dining room table, chatting business and other matters while we ate.

“I’m looking at some opportunities just west of the city”, she informed me, “There’s this little town that I think is about to explode as a real estate development. They are just trying to work through some water issues.”

“Milton?”, I queried. If it was, I was already looking into various opportunities in that area, mostly because that town was a bit of an unknown, except to some folks who were astute. Immediately, I recognized that Naomi was definitely in the know. She smiled broadly at my question.

“Hmmmmmmm…you really do know your shit!”, she looked more delicious than breakfast, “I’m going to have to watch you. Agile minds can breed creative challenges”, with that I felt Naomi playfully probe my groin with her very curious left foot. If nothing else, she understood how to push all the right buttons.

“I knew you were a smartypants, right from the moment I met you”, Naomi said.

“Weren’t you unleashing holy hell on my ex-girlfriend while encouraging me to adopt a monk-like lifestyle revolving around self-stimulation at the time?”, I countered.

“Yup. I liked your comebacks, though — they were witty”, she replied, continuing on to, “Whatever happened to Blondie?”

“Things….”, I told her with obvious ‘let’s-leave-this-one-alone’ innuendo.

She picked up what I was putting down, “Ahhhhh…’things’.”

“What about that guy — Leftover Jack — what the fuck did you ever see in that guy?”, I asked, "I never would’ve put the two of you together.”

“Biggest. Cock. EVER.”, Naomi replied, eyes WIDE open, like someone who was still seeing a ghost.

“Seriously?”

“Like a thermos”, she deadpanned, without any semblance of irony.

“Wow. Well at least he didn’t ruin you for life”, I joked nodding in the general direction of her vagina, “That’s still a tight and tidy package down there.”

Naomi couldn’t contain her smile. Being an idiot was often helpful in breaking any tension. “Is it now? Thank you. Maybe I’ll let you play with it again sometime.” She punctuated with the raised eyebrow thing that she seemingly always did when she was being ironic. I really wanted to fuck her brains out.

Naomi and I concluded breakfast and I cleaned up, telling her to go get a head start on getting ready for the day. To be honest, it was no great sacrifice, dishes for two people having breakfast was no great burden, but the sentiment was welcomed by her. All told, I don’t think it took me more than a couple of minutes. I took another two minutes to give my new best friend Boscoe a few more scratches behind his ears and entertained a couple of rounds of fetch and then I started down the hallway to the bedroom with the thought of getting dressed. It was shaping up as a really good start to the day.

It was apparent as I got to the bedroom that Naomi had a different agenda for at least the immediate future. As I entered, she was on her knees on her king bed, wearing a barely there aqua green, string bikini. “Get over here, asshole”, she growled in a way meant to be dramatically threatening, but was way beyond sexy. The boner was being home delivered.

Naomi looked intense, but not pissed, which was a good thing because I was sure that when truly PO’d she could take things to a level that might incur OHIP costs. She loved to play, that girl, so I made a point of showing no hesitation in strutting over to the side of the bed closest to me and joined her on my knees.

“Whatever do you have in mind?”, I asked her.

“The rules are simple, best two out of three, sexual submissions only. You lose a round, you lose a clothing item and winner of the match gets to do whatever they want to the loser.”, she advised.

“Like, engage them in witty conversation”, I joked, always finding the worst time for humour.

“Yeah. Like THAT” Naomi deadpanned, unimpressed, “Just for that comment, my reward will involve your asshole, ASSHOLE, and a REALLY BIG strap-on that I have in the closet over there.”

She was a very intense girl when the mood struck her.

“You ready to be my bitch?”, she challenged.

“Only if you are ready to be mine.” I replied. Naomi seemed to like that answer. Holy Christ I wanted to screw the bejesus out of her.

Ready for action, we came together in a clinch. While Naomi was a powerhouse with a strong core and explosive legs, on her knees much of her leverage and quickness was mitigated. Upright on our knees, upper body strength would be much more prevalent as an advantage. Once down on the “mat”, she would have a lot of potential options using her legs to her advantage, but the requirement of “sexual submission” meant that this game wasn’t about pure power, it was more about finesse.

Even on her knees, Naomi was a load when grappling. She wasn’t keeping the weights in the other room for show, they were obviously a regular part of her regime. Even so, I held a moderate advantage in upper body strength and had at least a bit of a scouting report on what her buttons were from the previous evening’s post match grab fest.

With some spur of the moment aggression, I was able to break the clinch nod pull Naomi down into a headlock. Naomi cursed as she found herself under me, not generally a common occurrence as illustrated by our last match, but even with an inferior position, she leveraged the rules snaking a hand up my boxers to grab my “tag team partner” who was in the “SRO” section of my groin area.

“Can you already taste my big dildo?”, Naomi questioned

“Nope and I won’t be today, either”, I shot back, while changing my position to one of greater dominance, straddling her and then snapping her into a grapevine of my own.

“Look at you, Mr. Slick”, she chided, “You think I’ve never been on the bottom before?”

“Well not with me so far, but there’s always a first time”, came my reply

Naomi was squirming defensively, trying to work up some inertia and leverage. Whether she recognized it or not, that very motion was super arousing and as she worked for a better position, my boner was travelling towards a throbbing state. I was considering a change of position, when Naomi placed her hands underneath my hips and driving off her heels and using the strength in her legs and glutes, she bucked us over so that now she was on top and I was on the bottom, although still maintaining my tenuous headlock.

Instinctively, Naomi captured my legs in a vice like grapevine and with her hands free to roam, she sent her left hand as an emissary into boxer shorts to starting massaging my shaft and then began stimulating my left nipple with her right, creating a dynamic that was extremely stimulating in a pleasurable way. This was definitely not her first rodeo.

Given the risk being posed by Naomi on multiple fronts, there was no option other than abandoning the ineffective headlock. One way or another, I needed to get control of her hands or she was going to make short work of me. However, as I released the hold, Naomi was already lying in wait. The second, she felt even slightly liberated, she seized the opportunity to push down and spin 180°, catching my head in a reverse triangle between her thighs. The added benefit of her hold was that it gave her ready access to my throbbing manhood, a development not lost on her.

“Ohhhhh…baby”, she purred, “Your ass is so grass right now.”

Naomi slid her left hand down my boxers and reached back to grab her right ankle, intensifying her triangle hold on me. She looked over her shoulder to take note of my victimization at her hands with a catty grin.

“I’m going to do you so dirty right now”, she offered, her tongue sensuously licking at her lips.

With that, Naomi powered up and switched her hold into a reverse face sit, positioning her calves under both my shoulders and trapping my face beneath her incredible ass. Her hand moved away from my pulsating member so she could sit straight up in this new hold, allowing her full weight to be felt on my trapped skull. To drive home her position of dominance, she rapidly popped her buttocks up and down, essentially slapping me in the face with her butt cheeks over and over for what seemed like an eternity.

Once done tenderizing my face with her ass, Naomi began exerting downward pressure into her face sit by engaging her hamstrings and glutes, making her almost immovable. My hands pressed against her bum — now rock hard with muscular exertion — but my resistance was futile. Naomi was starving me of oxygen to weaken me further, while her right hand went back to agitating my defenceless nipple and her left hand split time between stroking my shaft and my highly sensitized ballsack. The end was coming and Naomi could feel my body quivering and shuddering, trying to hold off my ultimate release.

At that point, Naomi brought the end game. Firmly gripping my overwhelmed penis, Naomi brought the hammer in the form of her wet mouth and took me deep into her throat, delivering a blow job that was out of this world. At the same time, she switched from facesitting me to applying a pulsating reverse headscissors. It was too much for me and as I exploded my submission into her mouth, Naomi continued her onslaught until she had sucked me dry and my entire body was spent. It was a masterful sexual tour de force.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm”, she meowed, “I didn’t think that after last night you’d have that many soldiers left in you. Looks like I can take anything you’ve got, baby. You may need to call in the cavalry.”

Naomi gave my balls one last grope and then pushed herself off the bed. She went to her closet and after a little rummaging, produced a strap-on from one of the top shelves that featured a mammoth, black silicon phallus and placed it on one of the bed’s side tables. She was oozing confidence.

“I’m just going to put this here so that it’s handy”, she giggled, “Depending on my mood after the next round, maybe I’ll even get the lube so that I don’t hurt my itty-bitty widdle man too much. By the way, they call this thing ‘The Crippler’ in the catalogue.”

She was a really overconfident PITA sometimes. It made me want to fuck her mercilessly.

“That’s Round One to me”, she continued while taking her starting position on her knees across the bed from me, “Gimme my t-shirt back, asshole. That’s a t-shirt that belongs on a champion.”

Naomi laughed at her own comedic stylings as I removed the very snazzy “Frankie say RELAX” piece and tossed it over to her. I couldn’t help myself, “You may want to put that over there with the strap-on”, I said, “If that’s the shirt of champions, I’ll be wearing it after.”

Naomi feigned incredulousness with an “Ooooooooooooooo!!”, and then laughed heartily, tossing back her head as she did. Laughing made her boobs giggle in a way that made me glad to be alive as a man. As a sign of good sportsmanship, Naomi set the t-shirt down with the mammoth strap-on from her closet.

“We’ll put that there for Ron”, Naomi giggled.

“Ron who?”, I asked, wondering if she was planning a guest list.

“Later Ron, when I’m fucking you, bitch!” Naomi screamed with laughter at her own inventiveness.

There was no question, she had to die.

To be continued…

Last edited by HermanDG; 22-Oct-17 at 21:41.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post: