Old 14-Nov-22, 02:28
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts
Default Re: Dominant Women

Jennifer Williams

The BDSM Lounge - Dominant's Dungeon
06-04-2010 from Thread: Knots and good ideas for line vs. rope.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I use soft cotton rope that can be found in any hardware store, not coated with anything because that can cause slipping. As for preventing circulation loss and for turning a rope into ankle/wrist restraints, wrap the rope many times around the ankle/wrist instead of just once, neatly in a coil, without crossing it over itself. Also take care to make sure that no knots press against the skin, because that also can put pressure which could reduce circulation and cause discomfort (probably not the kind you want).

My personal favorite for tying ends of ropes to bedposts/bed frames is the constrictor knot, featured in my avatar It's easy to tie and does not slip.

01-31-2010 from Thread: What if the sub feels naughty and wants to dominate you?

I think it's a matter of taste. I'll have my sub "dominate" me for a little while during play sometimes; on rare occasions he'll actually ask to do it; it's usually short-lived because the minute we get too turned on, there he is on the bottom almost by accident, but it's still a fun game we like to play.

We both trust each other implicitly and we both know who is in charge, so I suppose for us, it is just a fun game.