Old 25-Nov-22, 01:55
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,530 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Are you an incel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aygrol1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly thought that this mindset was bad for a long time, and still do. I'm not saying you're a bad person for thinking that way, but I want to understand if this is okay to do. I am interested in the idea of dating, but have always felt like I'm a bad person for looking for someone who can check those boxes for me because I'm a man and simple sex is enough
Everyone's got a type .. There are plenty of girls who like men with big backs and arms, because they like the idea of being manhandled and made to feel small (which we could call a 'turn on', foreplay, or a 'fetish', if it's how they get off – and a whole spectrum in between).

Appreciating that girls have types makes things a lot easier too .. There are girls who'll be completely uninterested in you if you're not tall enough; too heavy; the wrong skin colour; etc. So being blown out really is often: them, and not you.

I think you have to have the fetish 'integrated' .. Which in my language means getting past the 'weirdness' phase .. I think it means getting over the neurosis about whether x, y or z girl can beat you .. So this girl I'm talking about: I'd be very surprised if I could beat her in a straight up fight – but I don't give a shit .. My experience: if a girl's really into you, and she's got Chun Li quads, full biceps, or she's a much better grappler, it's a huge turn-on, and that's ultimately what separates a lover from a BFF.