Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-20, 04:51
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,019 Times in 5,474 Posts
Grappling Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County

Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County

"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done,
walk away from trouble if you can "
From "Coward of the county", by Kenny Rogers

Peter was celebrating his eighteenth birthday with a big party, and all of his friends had come. The girls were not holding back with their charms, the music ran into the blood, and so the atmosphere was excellent. Until a spilled Cola glass put an end to the music system. Dancing and laughter suddenly ebbed away.

But Peter knew how to help himself, as always, thought Günther with a smile and pointed the video camera at the door. Triumphant like a gladiator after a victorious arena match, his best buddy walked into the room and held up a CD player. "I stole it out of Susanne's room," he grinned into the lens.

Peter plugged in the player, and the party went on. “Strong enough” by Sheryl Crow, one of Günther's favorite songs, was just sounding out of the speakers when Susanne stormed into the room. Günther knew the fifteen year old from many sports reports in the local press. Susanne regularly won medals in high diving.

The teenager was really pissed off, he noted with amusement. “You have no right to take my player without asking me, bro! Tomorrow we have an important competition, and I have to use it for my meditation practice. Give it back to me! "

"Forget it, sis! We need it for our party. Hiss off, Susi! ", Peter rejected the request. Susanne reached for the player, Peter pushed her back. Within seconds, the conflict turned into a tussle of the angry siblings.

The reports about Susanne's sporting merits had often focussed on Susanne's extraordinary motorized skills, but it were these moments that made Günther understand how good the girl really was. With quick steps and strong arm thrusts, she chased her big brother in front of her.

The admiration for Susanne and the fascination with which Günther observed the action, still filming it with the camera, soon mixed up with weird emotions. What Susanne did to his buddy didn't feel right. How she elegantly eluded his attacks again and again. How she even kicked his butt once when she let him run into the void. How she finally dived under his arms and stood behind him. In a flash she passed her arms under his armpits and crossed her fingers behind his neck. Tears welled up in Peter's eyes as she slowly but relentlessly brought him to his knees.

"Are you giving up, big brother?" She asked in a firm voice. Peter held out for a long time and tried to tear himself free, but Susanne had him firmly under control. Mercilessly she pressed Peter to the ground, while still the sound of "Strong enough" filled the room. The audience watched the tussle with an unbelieving silence.

"I've had enough! Let me go, sis! Please!", It finally came in desperation from Peter's lips. Susanne fulfilled his wish, and Peter sank to the floor, whimpering. Susanne put her hands on her hips and looked around. "Anyone else wants to dispute about the player with me?" She challenging asked into the group.

Nobody answered. The girl took hold of the player and left the room with her head held high. Nobody dared to stop her.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cowen01.jpg (829.2 KB, 218 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 03:48
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County

Great start glad you wrote another one sir
Old 25-Sep-20, 16:15
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County

Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County, part two

Twenty-five years later

Susanne looked at her nephew in astonishment. “Are you sure? You want to wrestle me? "

Pascal nodded. “ Yes, Auntie. Now and here. Competitive, no goofing around, in pin and submission style. Yes, I would like a grappling match with you as your birthday present for my eighteenth birthday. "

“Strange,” wondered Susanne, “you are not known to be brave at all, but to prefer to chicken out of any physical argument. You do know that I am an ambitious athlete? If I compete, I will not lose voluntarily."

"I understand," replied Pascal, „that´s the idea of competitive, by the way.“

“And you, a young fellow, could live with it if a MILF like me kicks your ass? If I let you pedal helpless between the powerful legs of mine? Or if I decide to count you out, laying helpless below my firm butt? I am convinced that it is quite likely that I will beat you. "

“I also expect that, to be honest, but at least I want to see how well I can do against you. I could take a defeat, ” Pascal stated, ignoring the doubts rising up in him. "What do you decide, aunt?"

“Your birthday, your present, your funeral. Fine with me, ”said Susanne.

Susanne and Pascal stood up. “Ready?” Asked Susanne. Pascal nodded. They grabbed each other's upper arms and tried to push the other back.

Susanne was as strong as Pascal had expected. His aunt's showcase was overflowing with trophies. Now he felt the muscles of the trained athlete skin on skin. In terms of strength, she was superior to him, Pascal realized very quickly, but she was more of a powerhouse than an experienced wrestler. Unlike him. Pascal had trained intensively with his friend Jonas, the captain of the wrestling team, over the last few months, and that paid off. Pascal moved skillfully and was able to compensate for the greater strength of his opponent.

So far, Susanne has acted similar to what was filmed on the video of his father's eighteenth birthday. Pascal found the tape six months ago while rummaging in the attic. Curiously, he inserted the recording and watched with fascination as Susanne overpowered her older brother, his father, in front of his friends.

This experience had probably transformed his father into the person he found so difficult to look up to in admiration: the well-known coward who shied away from any physical conflict and who had also taught him, his son, to avoid physical confrontations wherever possible. With success. Pascal had inherited the "Coward of the County"-part of his father.

After seeing the pictures, Pascal was able to understand his father's motif. He wanted to spare him the humiliating experience he had to take from the hands of his little sister on his eighteenth birthday. Pascal, however, suffered from his image as an old yellow. Today, a few days after his own eighteenth birthday, he wanted to change his life: So he challenged the woman who had made his father the craven guy that he was till that day.

An attack by Susanne, who dived and grabbed for his heel, pulled Pascal back into the present. Startled, he hopped back. Pascal countered by attempting a headlock, which his aunt easily evaded. She got behind him. Pascal felt how she put her arms under his armpits and crossed her fingers on his neck. „In a minute you´ll say auntie to auntie „, Susanne prophesized.

The Nelson, Pascal realized. His aunt went for the hold with which she once defeated his father.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CowEn02.jpg (714.4 KB, 72 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 16:13
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County

Wrestling experiences of the Cowards of the County, final part

„You´ll regret that you have challenged a tough female like me!“ Susanne whispered in Pascals ear. „I own you, you are at my mercy, dear nephew!“

Susanne was extremely self-confident, Pascal recognized, and maybe that could turn out to be his advantage. Knowing her winning move was exactly why Pascal had prepared for it. Before Susanne could apply pressure, Pascal sagged to the ground and hunched over. Swiftly, he grabbed Susanne's neck, pulled and let his aunt fly through the air over his head. Pascal had practiced this counterattack a million times with Jonas until he mastered it, and the training paid off. Susanne hit the ground hard and let out a sharp cry.

Before his aunt could recover from the shock of the impact, Pascal slipped forward, layed down over her and pressed his abdomen against Susanne´s face. His nose sank deep into the luring valley between her breasts. Pascal's weight pressed Susanne's shoulders to the floor. "One, two ..." he began to count.

With an angry shout, Susanne reared up. She got her right shoulder up, but couldn't push Pascal away. Jonas had shown him how to move on a downed opponent. It worked. “I've got you, aunt!” Pascal stated with satisfaction. „In a minute you´ll be at my mercy!“

"We´ll see about that, boy," Susanne hissed back and threw her body up again. Pascal countered, feeling more than satisfied. He had his opponent where he wanted her: In a sweaty struggle in which she had to defend herself against defeat. Pascal deeply enjoyed the contact with the firm, athletic female body. He smelled the salt in her sweat.

Aunt versus nephew, man versus woman, young versus mature - many aspects ran through Pascal's head while his powerful and ambitious opponent twisted and fidgeted beneath him. Pascal held on as if he fought for his life. Somehow he did exactly that.

They wrestled long and doggedly. Susanne really was strong and owned an immense endurance. In contrast to him. Pascal felt the first cramps coming up, but the woman also lost strength. Then at last it was her energy that dragged first. She paused, panting. Pascal pressed her shoulders down. "One, two," he began to count again.

“Not necessary to continue, nephew,” interrupted Susanne, “I hate to admit your superiority, but I have to. I never imagined that this could ever happen to me, but you really got me. This old woman of mine is too tired to go on. Auntie says Auntie. "

Yes, Pascal cheered inwardly and released his opponent. Not only had he faced the strong woman of his fantasy, he had even defeated her! To be honest, he hadn't dared hope so. Pascal felt liberated, as if he had torn a plastic bag that fate had put on his head and that took his breath away for so many years.

They sat down next to each other. When he could breathe again, Pascal approvingly patted his aunt on her shoulder. "Well fought for a woman, especially taking your age into account," he praised with a grin.

"Nonsense," hissed Susanne, "if that would have been the case, I had easily wiped the floor with an immature pussy like you."

"Hey!", Protested Pascal, but the smile on Susanne's face proved that she had meant the words jokingly.

“Seriously: Up until now I've thought you were a cowardly wimp like your father; I would never have trusted you to perform like that against an athlete like me. Congratulations, Pascal! ", Susanne continued. “I'm really proud of you! Besides, the fight was really fun to me, and we have to repeat that. You know what? You promised me another present for my fortieth birthday, which I celebrated two months ago. Now I know what I wish for: I want to take revenge against you in a second wrestling match. "

"Yes, of course, aunt," Pascal replied casually. In that moment he felt proud and invincible. "Whenever and whereever you want."

“If you offer it like that, I have an idea. The female youth team that I train, consisting of girls fifteen and eighteen years of age, will celebrate the regional championship they have won on Saturday. To be precise, there will be a pool party in our clubhouse, to which everyone has to bring a surprise. If you then compete against me in a wrestling match, that would be THE surprise highlight for the girls! ”Continued Susanne. “I am sure I have a good chance to beat you when I am prepared better and don´t underestimate you again. When I am done with you, maybe one or the other of my girls could try against you. Some of them are really strong and supple. They'd have fun trying to pin a grown man down, and most of them will succeed, I guess. That'll be awesome! "

Pascal felt boiling heat rising up inside him. The images of his father's eighteenth flashed back through his mind. Would it now be him who would be publicly dismantled by smaller and younger females in a wrestling match? How would he feel if, amid the laughter of the girls, he wriggled in Susanne's leg scissors or fought her pin attempt? What if she counted him out or made him say auntie in front of the chicks? What if a bundle of giggling, sporty teens made fun of challenging him and kicking his ass afterwards?

The thought scared him, Pascal admitted to himself.

“What do you think, Pascal? Do you agree? ”, asked Susanne, and the anticipation literally shone from her face. Then she noticed the pallor on her nephew's face. “You owe me a rematch, and you promised it to me. Whenever and whereever I want, you said. You don't want to pussy out, do you? ", she asked, worried.

Pascal swallowed. Of course he wanted to chicken out; everything in him screamed for it. Referring to terms of courage, he was more like his father than he'd wanted to admit. On a closer sight, a coward's life had its advantages.

Advantages that he wanted to leave behind minutes ago. Should he keep his word? Or should he testify to be a coward for life?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CowEn03.jpg (449.0 KB, 54 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
aunt, brother, cross pin, father, nelson, sister