Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of this session?
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 1, but lose Part 2. 4 4.49%
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 2, but lose Part 1. 6 6.74%
InTheFlesh86 will win both Part 1 and Part 2 (most likely). 18 20.22%
InTheFlesh86 will lose both Part 1 and Part 2 (<1% chance). 13 14.61%
I want Dez to make InTheFlesh86 cry. 48 53.93%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-Oct-20, 12:22
Points: 17,670, Level: 57 Points: 17,670, Level: 57 Points: 17,670, Level: 57
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,743 Times in 464 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire vs Me

Congratulations for having the session and we are waiting to hear all about it
Old 02-Oct-20, 13:50
Points: 27,566, Level: 72 Points: 27,566, Level: 72 Points: 27,566, Level: 72
Activity: 91.5% Activity: 91.5% Activity: 91.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 6,593 Times in 841 Posts

Congrats for having the session, hope you enjoyed, Doctor InTheFlesh.
By the way, did she got more encouraged to defeat and dominate you?
Old 02-Oct-20, 16:05
Points: 20,683, Level: 62 Points: 20,683, Level: 62 Points: 20,683, Level: 62
Activity: 74.6% Activity: 74.6% Activity: 74.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,664 Times in 538 Posts

Leaving Vegas now. Will post a write up later today or tomorrow. Dez is awesome, I think she broke my throat, really hurts to swallow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 19:15
Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Hope you didn't choke on your tears! ;p
Congrats on the session, we will be waiting on your write up. =)
The Following User Says Thank You to useless For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 20:17
Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20
Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2%
Last Achievements

Plot twist: He actually burst out from that Kimura with his unstoppable man's strenght and proceed to easily beat her up, showing her women's inferiority.
Old 02-Oct-20, 21:35
Points: 2,352, Level: 20 Points: 2,352, Level: 20 Points: 2,352, Level: 20
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Leaving Vegas now. Will post a write up later today or tomorrow. Dez is awesome, I think she broke my throat, really hurts to swallow.
She probably bruised it. It's happened to me a few times before. It'll go away in a few days to a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 05:48
Points: 20,683, Level: 62 Points: 20,683, Level: 62 Points: 20,683, Level: 62
Activity: 74.6% Activity: 74.6% Activity: 74.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,664 Times in 538 Posts

REVIEW:

Well, it finally happened! After months of anticipation, Dez Desire and I finally squared off in Las Vegas on October 1st! It was a really unique and fun experience! Here is my recollection of the event.

Dez:

Dez was really nice and seemed like a genuinely cool person. She struck me as the kind of person that you really want to be friends with, but in all likelihood probably wouldnít have much to offer in the relationship because sheís a lot more interesting than you are. Though itís been said many times before, Iíll add my name to the list of those who say that Dez looks even better in person than she does in pictures! She wore a pair of black exercise shorts and a hot pink sports bra. Sheís very tall and has a unique stature and appearance thatís hard to put your finger on. She and my wife got along well (which I was thankful for). So much in fact that my wife told me afterwards that she had more fun than she thought she would and wouldnít mind if I sessioned with Dez again!

The Session: Part 1

Itís funny how you can obsess over something and endlessly play it out in your mind, but when the time actually comes, nothing goes according to plan and you end up just winging it. That was sort of what happened in this case. We got there early, made small talk, and Dez showed us her really cool little private session area. It started to dawn on me that this scantily clad woman was soon going to be throwing herself at me with everything she had and I found myself getting nervous as this is something Iím not at all used to. I was enjoying hanging out with her and my wife while talking about mixed wrestling so much that I almost wanted to spend the whole hour that way. Upon realizing that obviously wasnít an option, I decided to get the ball rolling.

Dez threw me a curve ball by complimenting my promo videos and asking if I wanted to record part of the session. I had only been planning on asking her if I could take a couple pictures to keep as a souvenir, but she said in this case she didnít care if we did some recording which was really cool. We didnít record the entire thing (kind of wish we had), but my wife took quite a few pictures and small clips.

The Session: Part 2

I had brought a few gag gifts to get Dez riled up before the session, so I wanted to start with that. Dez had the cool idea to film a little impromptu video of me presenting her with the gifts, which we did. We did this in one take so donít expect a premium production, but hereís how it went...

Now one concern I had a while back was that since I had been promoting this session so much, people were going to expect a good review, and if I were to decisively beat Dez Iíd be forced to report it, which I feared might hurt her reputation. When I shared my concern with Dez, she made me agree to be truthful in my review, even in the event that it wasnít a one sided beatdown. For that reason, Iíll try to be as balanced as I can in describing what took place.

The Session: Part 3

We started out with a 15 minute competitive match. As I stood cluelessly in the ring, I began to realize how ill prepared I was for this kind of activity. Not to divulge too many personal details here, but Iíve actually had very little physical contact with women in my life, so as weird as it may sound, I was really hesitant to jump right in and start grabbing her all over! Dez on the other hand was far more comfortable, confident, and aggressive. She started circling around me, and playfully grabbing my arms while occasionally throwing her weight into me. She said this was some kind of a warm up, which put me a little at ease, but my natural reaction when making forceful contact with a woman was still to throw my hands up in the air and start apologizing, haha. Suddenly, Dez started moving more aggressively, trying to grab at my legs. I had assumed she would try to take me down this way, so after pushing her off (sorry Dez!) I leaned forward with my arms out which I thought would keep her at bay. I have no idea what she did, but somehow she was able to pretty easily bypass my lame attempts at defense. Her movements werenít like anything I had seen before and certainly wasnít used to defending. She shot down and grabbed my leg again. I felt so embarrassed by how quickly she was apparently going to take me down, after which I knew my chances for survival would be much more slim. Basically the first few minutes followed the pattern of her zipping past me, grabbing my leg, me starting to panic that I was about to be humiliated, followed by me getting a huge surge of adrenaline and managing to power out of her grasp.

Fighting Dez, as Iím sure is the case with other skilled fighters, is like fighting against a rubber band. You expend a huge amount of energy pushing her off, but somehow she instantly recovers and shoots right back into you. Trying to defend against Dez is like trying to defend against a swarm of bees. And to make matters worse, I had another problem, a problem that would haunt me for the remainder of the session and well into the evening--I was already exhausted!

The Session: Part 4

As I felt my strength starting to dwindle, I leaned up against the wall of the cage while Dez tried to leverage me to the floor. She wasnít able to get me down, which allowed me to recover, but only slightly. Since I was only in defensive mode however, it was only a matter of time before she wore me down again. Eventually my stamina faded and I slumped to the floor.

I still had some strength in my arms, so I was able to resist most of her efforts with brute force alone. As I got weaker and weaker, Dez hardly seemed fazed. Before I knew it, she had me in a guillotine choke. A huge surge of fear and embarrassment went through my mind as I feared I would soon have to submit, but another timely blast of adrenaline kicked in and I pulled myself out. I donít remember the exact sequence of events after this, but at some point later on she got me in a triangle choke. I was able to power out of it, but it took a ton of energy to do so, and of course this rubberband girl just kept springing right back at me. My lucky streak ran out shortly after however, when she got me in a second guillotine that she cranked down so tightly that I felt something Ďclickí inside my throat which hurt and also kind of freaked me out. That combined with the degree of exhaustion I was experiencing at the time was more than I could take, and I was forced to do the very thing that I had vowed never to do--[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Session: Part 5

I tried to catch my breath but honestly it would have taken me 30 minutes to recover from all of that. Dez gave me what felt like about a 30 second brake before coming at me again. Thereís something so terrifying about having someone try to choke you when youíre already gasping for air! She easily manipulated me into several more submission attempts that I donít know the names of. To my surprise, I was able to muscle out of most if not all of them, but finally ended up having to tap due to exhaustion (my cardio sucks!).

The Submission Contest: Part 1

Then we switched gears and Dez agreed to put me into a variety of holds. I had this notion that she would be able to tease me while restraining me in a hold, but honestly, I was so tired when I tapped that I really wanted to get the heck out of there! Here is a breakdown of some of the holds I can remember and their outcomes:

1. School girl pin - I wanted to start out with something easy to build up my self-esteem. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and held my arms down tight, but it was easy to lift her off and give her a nice little launch into the air. As soon as she hit the ground, she rubber-banded right back at me and popped back onto my chest, but this one had served its purpose.

2. Side Control - This was some kind of side control top mount she wanted to try. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and rolled her over fairly easily here.

3. Side Control 2 - I donít know what she did differently this time, but it took a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! (video cuts off a little early, but I did escape!)

4. Triangle Choke - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! I had gotten out of one of her triangles earlier, but by now I was so out of breath I just couldnít take it, so I tapped.

5. Full Nelson (hands on head) - I found this surprisingly easy to get out of. That said, Iím not entirely sure that Dez had a lot of mastery of that hold, I didnít feel like she had it locked in as much as she could.

6. Full Nelson (hands locked) - This was [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. At first I wasnít able to move, but then I managed to clasp my hands together and pull my arms down. Again, Iím not convinced this was as hard as it could have been, Iíd kind of like to try it again.

7. Rear Headscissor - Nice and tight, but I was able to squeeze out the bottom. Being sweaty helped.

8. Rear Headscissor (pinning down arms) - Same as above, but I really like this hold!

9. Reverse Headscissor - Same as above!

10. Rear Triangle Choke - Again, Iím not sure Dez was as familiar with this one as she seemed a little confused when I asked for it. It was tough, but somehow I managed to squeeze out of it, though again, Iíd like to play around with that one a little more.

11. Arm Bar (fully extended) - I tapped.

12. Arm Bar (partially extended) - I put up a fight, but eventually tapped.

13. Boston Crab - Dezís idea. Wasnít too hard to get out of.

14. Camel Clutch - Dez told me she didnít understand why people couldnít get out of this. I agreed and got out pretty easily as well.

15. Banana Split hold - Dez wanted to try this on me. I donít think she had ever tried it before, so it wasnít too hard to get out of.

16. On my back - Dez did some kind of move where she got on my back and hooked her legs in and tried to flatten me out. It wasnít too hard to roll her over and break out though.

17. On my back 2 - Some other variation, but the result was about the same.

18. Crucifix Crank - Iím pretty sure this is the same hold she does in this video ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). This [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and took a ton of energy as well.

19. Ankle lock - This actually belongs in the previous section of this review as it happened early on. Dez tried this on me at least 2 or 3 times. Once or twice I was able to flex my foot into place to where she couldnít bend it and she eventually gave up and moved to something else. There was one time however where she got me, and I had to tap.

The Submission Contest: Part 2

At one point I became so exhausted that I thought I was going to throw up. I left the cage and sat on a bench while I tried desperately to catch my breath. Through my hazy, sweat laden brow, I saw Dez walk over and sit down next to my wife and the two of them started whispering to each other for several minutes. As I began to regain my composure, I saw Dez teaching my wife an RNC and what looked like some kind of guillotine or neck crank. A few minutes later I walked back into the cage and tried to think of more stuff to do. My memory is a little hazy, but at some point Dez said she wanted to try something on me. She got me into some leg lock or something I canít remember and then suddenly shouted ďNow!Ē, at which time my wife came up behind me and got me into an RNC. Iím pretty sure my wifeís hold wasnít properly executed because it wasnít very hard to throw them both off and send them tumbling down. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], well maybe not so much.

Conclusion:

By the time the hour came to an end, I was completely spent. The time I used up just gasping for air probably cost me $50 alone! Dez chatted and hung out with us for a little while afterwards. She told me I was the strongest person sheís sessioned with so far and that she couldnít think of anyone else on the scene that would really be able to dominate me. She suggested maybe Sheena, but thought Sheena might have difficulty with my length being on the shorter side. I didnít feel like the winner given how tired I was as well as the fact that Dez looked like she could do the whole thing about 5 times over again.

The bottom line:

I think if I could be at 100% strength and stamina, Iíd be able to muscle out of most holds with maybe a couple of exceptions like Arm-bars. Iím also fairly confident that I could defend myself for the first couple of minutes if someone like Dez were to attack me. That said...there is no doubt in my mind that in a full length MMA or BJJ match, Dez would wear me down and reduce me to a limp noodle on the floor. She is way more skilled, athletic, and conditioned than myself. Let it also be known that at the time of this session, I was 6í4íí, weighed 275 pounds, bench pressed around 300lbs, squatted a little over 400lbs, and deadlifted around 500lbs. This gave me a 6 inch, 120 pound, and probably more than a 2x strength advantage over Dez. I would contend that if youíre not at least as big/strong as I am, youíre really going to need some training to take on Dez, or youíll be in trouble!

Thank you Dez for a great time! I hope we get to do this again soon if you decide to visit Texas next year!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201001_190536 - Copy.jpg (264.3 KB, 871 views)
File Type: jpg 20201001_191714 - Copy.jpg (271.7 KB, 837 views)
File Type: jpg 20201001_191532 - Copy.jpg (196.0 KB, 868 views)
File Type: jpg 10b - Copy.jpg (330.1 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg 32 - Copy.jpg (638.0 KB, 266 views)
Old 03-Oct-20, 06:37
Points: 6,575, Level: 34 Points: 6,575, Level: 34 Points: 6,575, Level: 34
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Is it your preference or hers that you don't go all out mma? As skilled as she might be, in a real fight your size advantage would have her knocked out at the end of one round if you go all out. Too big too strong.
Anyway, thank you for sharing. I wish you definitely recorded it though.
Old 03-Oct-20, 07:23
Points: 4,438, Level: 28 Points: 4,438, Level: 28 Points: 4,438, Level: 28
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%
Last Achievements

Brilliant review! One of the best of the forum for sure. Very informative.

I can definitely relate to the dynamics of having a huge size and the serious cardio issues. Your panting in the final video brought back some memories.

The gift video was cool as well. You look comfortable in front of the camera - and so does Dez (obviously).
Old 03-Oct-20, 07:48
Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20
Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2%
Last Achievements

Great man, I'm happy you finally had your session and you enjoyed it.
I have a few questions:

-Did you record anything else, besides the few short clips you linked in your review?

-Why didn't you try the rear naked choke among the submission holds you tried to escape?
I think it was the most interesting one to see if you could get out.

-How did the "on your back" part work? She had to be able to stay on your back without being allowed to put you in a choke?

-I'm not sure if I have understand the part about the ankle lock, did she make you tap out with it during the actual session match? So you didn't tap only to the guillotine?
How many times did she tap you exactly?

Quote:
I donít know what she did differently this time,
She posted her right hand on the floor to stop the roll over, which is actually what you are supposed to do in that case, while the first time she made the mistake of keeping her arms. connected around you while you rolled her.

Quote:
my cardio sucks!
I don't think so, from your review your cardio seems pretty good, most untrained people are totally spent and unable to continue after just a minute or two at most.
In my experience untrained people ends up completely exhausted very quickly regardless of their cardio level, since they use all of their energy in every move, immediately burning it all.
I know football players with seemingly endless endurance running on the field who were spent after a couple of minutes of grappling.
Getting tired quickly while grappling a skilled opponent is usually more due to a lack of technique and energy efficient movements than a lack of cardio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koblvd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is it your preference or hers that you don't go all out mma? As skilled as she might be, in a real fight your size advantage would have her knocked out at the end of one round if you go all out. Too big too strong.
You may be right but I'm not so sure, taking down someone who is trying to strike is much easier than someone who is just grappling and defending, and once on the ground the ability to strike from top would make setting up succesful submissions much easier for Dez.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 03-Oct-20 at 08:01.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post: