Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-20, 22:55
Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,504 Times in 186 Posts
Default Re: Modern family

Alex Dunphy vs Luke Dunphy has a lot of potential. Ariel Winter (Alex) is a fitness gal and Nolan Gould (Luke) is active in weight training. Nice visual if they are engaged in a test of strength that leads to a brawl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alex.jpg (85.9 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Luke.jpg (196.7 KB, 190 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Sol100 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-20, 23:26
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I just google image searched Ariel Winter and omg! I’m almost surprised she hadn’t been arrested for public indecency, those dresses are the slutiest things I’ve ever seen a mainstream celebrity wear. She’s amazing!!
Old 16-Oct-20, 01:13
Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S. Plissken For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-20, 02:48
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just google image searched Ariel Winter and omg! I’m almost surprised she hadn’t been arrested for public indecency, those dresses are the slutiest things I’ve ever seen a mainstream celebrity wear. She’s amazing!!
At the risk of getting pretty seriously off topic: I think she went through a difficult period. It's tough to experience puberty in the public eye. Her body kept changing (dramatically!), and I'm sure many in social media kept commenting on that. At a certain stage, she was very much in the shadow of the actress who plays Haley, because Haley was supposed to be the beauty, and Alex was supposed to be the plain one, the brain. But she had a career to attend to, and she knew that being seen as the plain one wouldn't help. So she went to extremes, at least occasionally. (Through all that, I believe she was also the subject of a brutal custody battle of some sort and wanting not to live at home or something. Tough time for a kid.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-20, 13:30

Nolan is 5’8 and Ariel is 5’4. But, she has a purple belt in taekwondo and he doesn’t have any martial arts background, so I think she would kick his ass, but it wouldn’t be an easy victory for her.
Old 17-Oct-20, 17:06
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I had no idea Alex looked THAT sexy now :O
Old 24-Oct-20, 04:55
Points: 2,726, Level: 21 Points: 2,726, Level: 21 Points: 2,726, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Have Phil wrestle Claire, Hayley and Alex - all from season 1
Old 02-Nov-20, 23:06

3D art of Ariel putting Nolan in a triangle choke by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S. Plissken For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-20, 23:26
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Modern Beat down! Alex vs Luke

Alex was so happy to be going home to the Dunphy's to visit. She had been gone for a year on a research trip and had missed her family. Even her brother Luke, as annoying as he could be sometimes. Her trip home was off to a rocky start though. Luke was supposed to pick her up at the airport 2 hours ago and he wasn't answering the phone at home or his cell. She ended up having to Uber home and was filled with rage. It only got worse when she walked in the door to see him on the couch playing video games. "What the hell luke, I've been waiting at the airport for hours!" She screamed. "I was going to come when I lost but I've been on such an awesome run beating ass online!" She looked at the tv to see that he was playing some ufc game. She calmly walked over and pulled the power cord out causing the screen to go black. "You fucking bitch!" Luke yelled. And jumped off the couch. "Maybe next time you will pick me up on time!" She yelled back. Meanwhile thier sister hailey had come upstairs to see what all the commotion wax about. "What the hell is going on up here? Oh hey Alex glad your back" her mood changed as she went to give her sister a big hug. "Holy cow that workout you showed me is working wonders for you" she remarked. "Thanks sis, not only am I healthier I'm a hell of a lot stronger too. Maybe lukey here would be too if he spent more time in the gym and less time fake fighting!" She twirled around to show her sister her frame but in her sweatshirt and sweats she wore to travel it was hard to tell.
"I'd still beat your fat ass alex" luke snarled. "Why don't we find out then little man?" Alex shot back. "Ooh I'll ref for you" hailey chimed in excitedly. "I'll wipe the mat with you sis. You're a girl, I'm all man baby!" Luke joked taking his shirt off and flexing. He had obviously been working out a bit too. "You see little bro, that's where you are going to fail. You think it's all about strength. Sure you are taller and heavier, and your upper body is stronger" alex explained while slowly peeling off her sweats, first the top showing that she was well toned now but not buff or anything "but wrestling is about more than that. It's about skill and balance and lower body wise..."she said peeling off her sweatpants to reveal rock solid thighs and glutes covered by boy cut black shorts "you don't stand a chance. You see, I've been studying a few things about strength and pressure points and knocking men out between these thighs. In fact, there isn't a man at my judo class who can hang with me anymore and if I found one I'd marry him!" She explained throwing her sweats in his face. "We'll see bitch" he shot back. "Ok ok let's keep this clean. No kicking or punching just wrestling. When I say stop you stop ok." Hailey explained. "But give me one sec to change." She said before leaving and coming back with her yoga capri pants and a tight ref shirt that stopped halfway down her abs. "Nice sis, where's that from?" Alex asked. "Just some fun Dylan and I have in the bedroom" she winked. "Gross sis" Luke said.
Alex and luke moved the furniture around to leave a huge square to wrestle in, alex in her bra and tiny boy cut shorts and luke shitless in his gym shorts.
"Ok two out of three, pins or submissions. For the dunphy championship!" Hailey exclaimed. Luke immediately charged at alex trying to take her down but she simply sidestepped and judo tossed him onto his back. "Silly boy, just like the guys at the gym" she immediately pounced on him and locked her strong legs around him while holding his wrists down. "Now this, is called a grapevine. It's very effective for women because it nullifies the male upper body strength. Then the women just squeezes in at the thighs while at the same time bending the silly boys calves outward like this..." Luke screamed out a bit and she tore into his legs with her larger, much stronger lower body "and squeeze harder and harder until the silly boy gives up" Luke was obviously in pain but was also very stubborn. "It's gonna take more than that sis" he growled as he struggled to contain his agony. "Fair enough, now hailey if this was a boyfriend or any man really who wasn't my brother, of simply lower these gorgeous, well rounded, breasts unto his face and smother his weak, pathetic ass out." She playfully lowered them down stopping inches from his face as luke tried to squirm out of the way. "But that would be gross in this case. So the goddess has to improvise and find other ways to punish the silly boy" with that she smoothly turned to her side bringing luke's body with her and locking her strong legs around his waist. "Now from here you can use a trick I learned from the python. It's simple really, Everytime little lukey here takes a breath you squeeze in" luke grunted as she started to compress the air from him crushing his waist. "You keep tightening as he tries to get air until he gives up or he has no air, in which case his skinny little ass gets knocked the fuck out" she tightened more as he struggled to get air. He began punching at her toned thighs in desperation. "You little fucker, if you bruise me I will break your ribs. Now hailey if he won't give you can quickly move like this.." she rolled over on her back with luke on top of her, thighs working on his ribs now instead "and then add in a nice choke to show him how hopeless his struggles are against the stronger sex" she kept her legs around him but added a perfect rear naked choke as well. Luke panicked and tried with all her might to get her off, thrashing away from left to right but it was no use. "Won't be long now, he will give up or go out. No escape" alex taunted. "Wow, you are going to have to teach me more. This is kinda hot!"hailey exclaimed. Luke couldn't take anymore as he started to see stars and had no choice but to tap out on her thighs. It was now he noticed there was no jiggle at all in those thighs. There were just pure muscle!
Alex let him go and he coughed and choked trying to get air. "We will give this strong man who was going to whip my ass a minute before the next round" alex laughed.
After a few minutes and some water luke agreed he was ready to go. And then got back in the makeshift ring.
"I'm going to kick your ass alex" he yelled and foolishly charged at her again. But Alex was ready for him and this time moved as quick as a cat jumping up and grabbing one arm with her arms and the other with her legs flipping him to the ground with a perfect crucifix hold. You could see this chest strain as the combination of her arms and her legs working together threatened to break him in half! "Now this one is fun for torture and all but what I like is you can easily transition to this.." with a smooth almost dance like move she maintained her hold on one of his arms and moved her legs up to slide them around his neck in a tight side headscissor. "Now little lukey is fucked. He has one free arm, sure, but that one arm ,no matter how strong it is, is no match for the lower body of a well trained woman. Now I'm only holding him there right now so he knows who is in charge, but a simple locking of the ankles and a tiny squeeze of these thighs and.." as she tightened it luke's look went from anger to panic. He could not believe the strength those legs held as they tightened with his head between. "Now this won't knock him out because I'm on his head at this angle not his throat so I can't control the air or blood yet. So those two things, air and blood, are the weakness of any opponent. This is just about pain. His head probably feels like it's being crushed in a vice right now. Right lukey? Nod if that's accurate" luke stayed stone faced not wanting to give his sister any more pleasure from his pain. "It looks like luke needs some prodding to comply to my orders. Now hailey, if you arch your hips up like this.." she arched her hips off the floor and doubled her efforts accusing luke to cry out. "It really takes the stubborn out of a boy! Let's try this again. It feels like my once silky smooth, now rock hard thighs are a vice that could crack your tiny skull right lukey?" Luke nodded in agreement. "Now hailey, when you do this most girls make the mistake of squeezing and squeezing. That requires effort and it will tire you out maybe before your prey is knocked out and you don't want that right" hailey shook her head no not wanting to piss her teacher off. "So the key is to lock your ankles and then attempt to straighten you legs. It's called a scissor because when you do it right it's like trying to close a scissor on a piece of paper except in this case it's your preys head because cut off." Luke cried out in pain but knew he was helpless. But he refused to tap just yet. "now like I said this was about teaching manners, not finishing him off. But if you move to this.." she repositioned herself so she was on his chest with his face between her thighs but staring up at her sexy, barely covered ass in a perfect reverse. "He is fucked. The only question left is when it's over not if. Grab his head like this and make sure he is up high enough that your thighs are now around his neck, right on those arteries that bring blood to his brain. Then you just slowly start to crank up the pressure. Until he gives, or he dies, his choice" she slowly started to crank on the reverse and luke's face turned red as a tomatoe as the blood and air was being cut off. "That's about 30 percent there, do you want to give lukey?" She asked but got no response. "Ask him ref" alex yelled. "Oh yeah right, I'm the ref " hailey laughed as she went down by luke's head to ask him. "Are you done bro?" She asked. "Fuck you!" Luke said barely getting the words out. "Now now lukey, you are not in a good spot right now to be rude. But when they do that sis you just keep getting tighter. Now I could end this now but I'm going to show you a fun game I play with boys when I do this in a more romantic setting. I crush them for 3 seconds really hard like this" when she said it she turned on the pressure. Luke's eyes looked like they were going to burst out of his head "1,2,3" on 3 she released and luke tried to grab whatever breath he could. "1,2,3" on 3 she cranked on the pressure again. On 3 and off 3. It was torture. "Now i do that ussualy until I get a man to agree to something, like dinner at a fancy restaurant or what movie we see you get the idea. In this case I'm just prolonging it to see when he taps out and admits that I'm his queen" after two more rounds Luke was frantically tapping her ass in submission. "Oh no luke, that time passed when you said fuck you. Now you will get some great sleep as I knock you out but not like this, like this" as she said it she switched to a full weight facesit right on her brothers face! All you could see were his eyes as he was completely engulfed in his older sisters ass and thighs. You could see the panic and he struggled like mad but it soon stopped and he layed completely still. "Check his arm Haily" alex ordered. "One, two, three he's out! Oh God alex you knocked his ass out! I can't wait to try this on Dylan! Or manny that little perv!" She smiled. "The dunphy champ" hailey raised her arm. "One more thing to teach our little bro a lesson, get your phone out hailey" hailey obliged and took out her phone. Alex then put her bare root right on her unconscious brothers face as she struck a double bicep pose on his limp body!
"What the hell is going on in here" they heard someone yell as the front door opened.
"Hey dad" said alex shyly. They had some explaining to do!
To be continued!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post: